The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Great Idea Down The Line For An Amazing Race Season

(1/2) > >>

Dandrew:
At the starting line gather 22 of the most infamous individuals in the show's history. Then you randomly choose the teams out of a hat or something and those are the teams. How cool would that be? You could have a team of Kynt and Terrence or Jonathan and Ron. I feel if that was marketed well it would be pretty unprecedented and garner a lot of attention and be wildly popular and give the race a tweak down the line it may need.

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Dandrew on February 15, 2009, 11:55:02 PM ---At the starting line gather 22 of the most infamous individuals in the show's history. Then you randomly choose the teams out of a hat or something and those are the teams. How cool would that be? You could have a team of Kynt and Terrence or Jonathan and Ron. I feel if that was marketed well it would be pretty unprecedented and garner a lot of attention and be wildly popular and give the race a tweak down the line it may need.

--- End quote ---

I don't think Kynt is included in the list of "infamous individuals".

Hooky:
That would be hilarious! Jonathan and Ron would have the hardest time working together...It would be funny! :lol:

Dånooky:
How about
TAR All-Stars: Same Names

Jobby:
That would be, weird.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version