The Amazing Race > Racers Corner

The Racers Speak Out!

<< < (5/7) > >>

georgiapeach:
Thanks Kaylani!! It is always a fun time!!

Declive:
Mallory on the show! <3

Prophet:

--- Quote from: Declive on April 24, 2012, 12:57:55 PM ---Mallory on the show! <3

--- End quote ---

Andrew from DanDrew:

--- Quote from: Andrew from DanDrew on May 12, 2009, 02:52:51 AM ---
--- Quote from: georgiapeach on February 12, 2009, 11:12:38 PM ---Welcome to Racers Corner! This is a new RFF feature where we hope to have ongoing commentary from our favorite racer alumni!

This thread is for any former racer who wants to chime in on the current race, episode, racers, route, tasks, whatever!

Have fun, and :bigwelcome to you all!!

All questions or comments for the racers should be placed in the Comments/Question for the racers thread HERE, and NOT in this thread. Comments not by racers will be deleted.

--- End quote ---

I was recently informed that Dan had been posting here. As someone who has been blogging about sports on a daily basis on the internet for the past few years, I figured I would give this a shot as well.

Yes, I am Andrew from "Andrew and Dan" on TAR 13. Dan's username is Dandrew and he has already posted a few times. About a year ago, the TAR 13 cast returned to our homes across the country after our journey and during the summer months, I was informed about RFF. My mom who heard about RFF from Dan's mom eventually showed me the chat, spoilers and gossip regarding our upcoming season. I was amazed at first when I visited this website. I had no idea how many people try to speculate The Amazing Race. When we arrived at the hotel in Portland after our 3rd place finish, I immediately called my parents after not being able to speak to them for nearly a month. My plan was to keep everything a secret from them and that included the locations of each leg. I wanted to give them dose by dose each week of my adventures when the show premiered. Unfortunately, my parents knew where we were traveling the whole time. When I first spoke to them in Portland and without explaining RFF to me, they told me how they tracked me down in Brazil, New Zealand, Cambodia, India, etc. I was so disappointed at first because I wanted everything to be ultimately a surprise! On the bright side, it apparently kept my mom less worrisome because she was able to see where Dan and I were.

I was told of RFF back in May 2008 and to be honest, it left a poor taste in my mouth. As I browsed through some of the threads, I came across a speculation thread that was mainly focused on the TAR 13 racers. As I kept scrolling through the thread, I noticed an abundant amount of posts about me. Like I said, it left this bitter, stale taste in my mouth and an uncomfortable feeling all together to see that I was being stalked. I never visited this website after that day.

After hearing about Dan's weekend in NYC for TAR 14, I decided to relive some old memories and take a gander at RFF to see if anyone was talking about this past weekend. It turns out there is an entire section of RFF dedicated to TAR alumni so I thought I would give it a shot. I'm a really chill guy and I don't mind some blogging in my spare time so if you have any questions for me, I'm all ears.

Love Dandrew or hate Dandrew, you know we could put a smile up on your face.

Andrew

--- End quote ---

Boy was I whiny back in 2009.

Hi everyone!

Maanca:
Hi, Andrew!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version