The Amazing Race > Racers Corner

Comments and Questions for the Racers

<< < (50/51) > >>

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: hakushu8 on October 09, 2012, 10:51:24 AM ---
--- Quote from: airn10 on May 20, 2012, 09:43:30 PM ---Also, what about logos and brands of shirts and hats? Do they prohibit certain brands or logos?

--- End quote ---

Not a racer, but I wanna comment on this.
This season, the Chippendales wear shirts that say that they're affiliated with the company (not sure if those are shirts you can get from their store, if they have one).
Trey/Lexi are wearing Longhorns apparel, and production doesn't blur out the almighty longhorn emblem. :jam:
The Beekman boys sport shirts that say the name of their farm/company.

So I would say if the racers are directly affiliated with the logo/brand, then TPTB doesn't blur those things out?

Same could be said with the globetrotters in Season 15/18.

--- End quote ---

Caitlin and Brittany were wearing Nike shirts on the last leg.

georgiapeach:
It is a size issue.

Jobby:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on October 09, 2012, 11:52:44 AM ---Logos have to be approved, and no large corporate logos are permitted. Affilitiated schools etc seem okay, dont know if TPTB get approval for those or not.

--- End quote ---

I see Chips with the red ERKE brand singlets and blue nike brand shirts? I was thinking wow... that was obvious. It's like, they got a secret agreement with these companies to don on their tees and race!! Obviously not, but.. I thought they wouldn't be allowed?

gigglypiggies:
Just like how every racer in season 14 had the same brand of coat when they were in Russia. It was either Columbia or North Face...I don't remember which.

apskip:
I am going to speculate that World Race Productions provides all needed cold weather gear for all teams left in the race just for the duration of the cold weather part of their race. That type of clothing is bulky and would slow down every team if they had to carry it themselves.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version