The Amazing Race > Racers Corner

Comments and Questions for the Racers

<< < (48/51) > >>

airn10:
I have a question about what you are allowed to pack.

I know in some early seasons, CBS posted teams music playlists, meaning they were allowed iPods or mp3 players. Are these still allowed with the technology these things have today?

Also, what about logos and brands of shirts and hats? Do they prohibit certain brands or logos?

Prophet:

--- Quote from: airn10 on May 20, 2012, 09:43:30 PM ---Also, what about logos and brands of shirts and hats? Do they prohibit certain brands or logos?

--- End quote ---

I've noticed this as well. I think they do prevent clothes with branded/copyrighted logos because they don't want to give free advertisement to random companies.

bcp19:

--- Quote from: Prophet on May 21, 2012, 10:05:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: airn10 on May 20, 2012, 09:43:30 PM ---Also, what about logos and brands of shirts and hats? Do they prohibit certain brands or logos?

--- End quote ---

I've noticed this as well. I think they do prevent clothes with branded/copyrighted logos because they don't want to give free advertisement to random companies.

--- End quote ---
You think they'd let a racer wear a shirt that said "A prophet once told me to goto Georgia for the peaches"?  I'd get one made if I ever got on there ;)

Prophet:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: bcp19 on May 21, 2012, 10:07:49 AM ---
--- Quote from: Prophet on May 21, 2012, 10:05:33 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
You think they'd let a racer wear a shirt that said "A prophet once told me to goto Georgia for the peaches"?  I'd get one made if I ever got on there ;)

--- End quote ---

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version