Author Topic: TAR14 EP3: 'I'm Not Wearing That Girl's Leotard! (Romania)'  (Read 106729 times)

Offline Ashe

• RFF Sr. Member
    • Black Crystal Battlers
Re: TAR14 EP3: 'I'm Not Wearing That Girl's Leotard! (Romania)'
« Reply #300 on: March 02, 2009, 01:34:13 PM »
I am willing to bet my lungs that Kris says the title.

I'm guessing that Mel says it.  I can't wait to see Mike on the balance beam... hehe!

I love that it turned out that LUKE was the one to give us the quote for the episode!  I was surprised!  ;D
That was definitely the upset of the night. Very funny that he said it.
LUKE said it?!  So the deaf guy can be funny, too! :hearts: :funny:
Jamison

Eleven teams race around the world for $1,000,000 on The Amazing Race 14!  Sundays at 8/7 Central on CBS!

Offline IM DK

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #301 on: March 02, 2009, 09:53:40 PM »
How about puddin on a ritz?
Yeah a little late to the party.  I just could not let this one go.
The correct reply is.......
Ummmmm, good cracker.

DK

Offline makz3d

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #302 on: March 08, 2009, 04:41:01 PM »
After watching Tammy & Victor on the insider clips I can see why he was so emotional.  As revealed in their mat "Victor's emotional day" they had what was probably a real bad scare with their plane.

Tammy said they were told they had to turn back.  They didn't know till they were landing that there was rescue equipment and ambulances all over the runway.  In checking they found out that the pilot didn't know if the landing gear would work.  Can you imagine if you were on the plane and found out it was possible your landing could have been without the landing gear.  That's what was meant when one or both of them stated they had a near death experience or something like that.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #303 on: March 08, 2009, 08:10:09 PM »
After watching Tammy & Victor on the insider clips I can see why he was so emotional.  As revealed in their mat "Victor's emotional day" they had what was probably a real bad scare with their plane.

Tammy said they were told they had to turn back.  They didn't know till they were landing that there was rescue equipment and ambulances all over the runway.  In checking they found out that the pilot didn't know if the landing gear would work.  Can you imagine if you were on the plane and found out it was possible your landing could have been without the landing gear.  That's what was meant when one or both of them stated they had a near death experience or something like that.

Yikes!  That would've been scary!  I can see how that bad scare would cause a gradual meltdown on their part, especially Victor!

Belle Book