Archive > The Amazing Race 14

EP#1 Which team is is the first team Philiminated?

<< < (15/15)

mswood:
While I would assume that the extra info said they had to start out with the cheese tied down, they clearly, if it came free, could let it roll down and simply carry it on the level ground to the deposit area.

Why so many tried to (after tit came apart) to put it back together just amazes me.

DrRox:
Who would have thought from the promos/previews that Linda/Steve would ultimatly save Jodi/Christie. I am really suprised that the flight attendents asked the wrong question at the train station, "Which train leaves first?" instead of the right question, "Which train arrives first?" At the mat, Jodi said she thought the teams going through "Italy" would get caught up in customs. Well just typical thoughts of a flight attendent that works for a domestic only carrier.

Jodi/Christie were at the cheese task last and got a chance to observe everyone else on the way up the hill. Jodi tells Christie there only chance is to do like Steve and take four down at once. What I find interesting is that Jodi/Christie are right by Jamie/Cara when Jodi tells that to Christie. As far as I can tell, Jamie/Cara only have two cheese wheels with them at that time, yet they end up at the bottom of the hill dragging 4 cheese wheels. I wonder if they didnt decide to go back and get two more cheese wheels while they were still high up on the hill?

Jodi/Christie lucked out again when their taxi driver caught up to Preston/Jennifer on the way to the pit stop. When Preston realized there was no bridge at that end of the parking lot and reversed directions, Jodi realized that they were between Preston/Jennifer and the mat and they could have a chance at not coming in last.

Puddin called the race for last place.......way to go Puddin

All in all, a very good episode with some good twists and turns.

Belle Book:
I think I really struck out in predicting who'd go home first, but I'm not too upset.  Jennifer & Preston are gone, and I'm glad to see a bickering couple gone!

Belle Book

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version