Author Topic: Episode 1 open discussion/updates/commentary  (Read 77445 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: Episode 1 open discussion/updates/commentary
« Reply #250 on: February 17, 2009, 11:36:47 AM »
I believe teams weren't allowed to roll.. but since the cheese just rolled down on their own.. they can't do anything anyway.. or maybe the teams who had their cheese rolled down, had to carry another cheese down.. just that the edit didn't show? :duno:

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #251 on: February 17, 2009, 11:43:20 AM »
I believe teams weren't allowed to roll.. but since the cheese just rolled down on their own.. they can't do anything anyway.. or maybe the teams who had their cheese rolled down, had to carry another cheese down.. just that the edit didn't show? :duno:

Well it clearly shows that Luke/Margie both lost their first cheese wheels. They then go get them and stack them. So I dont think they were penalized at all.
Matthew 7:15

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #252 on: February 17, 2009, 11:52:25 AM »
that looked like it could kill some one lol. flying bullit cheese. i wondered if they just had to throw the rus out the window, if margie and luke's cheese was retvable they still had to go get it and carry it it could have been in the next town the way it was flying ,maby we should go cheese inseted of green lol
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #253 on: February 17, 2009, 12:01:45 PM »
I agree Tory! This clearly looks to me like a task that "got away" from production, :funny:  I'm sure they were making rules as things starting happening.  It looked so dangerous, I am surprised no one got hurt. But so much fun to watch! :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #254 on: February 17, 2009, 12:13:28 PM »
In golf, you holler FOUR, when you hit a ball toward people. I wonder if the Swiss have something similiar for run away cheese wheels?
Matthew 7:15

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #255 on: February 17, 2009, 12:42:03 PM »
lol dr rox aperently u lol and drink i think that is what the locals were doing ..omg this just gets funner..
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #256 on: February 17, 2009, 02:08:45 PM »
I agree Tory! This clearly looks to me like a task that "got away" from production, :funny:  I'm sure they were making rules as things starting happening.  It looked so dangerous, I am surprised no one got hurt. But so much fun to watch! :lol:

I was expecting to see the one that hit the building to go through the wall.  Seriously.  I will go back and look to see how come the wall survived.   :lol:
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #257 on: February 17, 2009, 03:33:53 PM »
The velocity of the rolling cheese can be estimated using conservation of energy. 

Using 9.8 meters/sec^2 for the gravity we get a speed of 29 meters/sec or 65 mph!   :lol:
Then the band would just have two seconds to scramble. Even better!!! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
Just here to visit.