Archive > The Amazing Race 14

TAR14 EP2: Your Target Is Your Partner’s Face (Germany)

<< < (2/65) > >>

north09:
See I was thinking the same thing gingerman. I would think that since they are spending mostly the whole episode in Germany they would include the pitstop there, and feature Austria as the next leg. After 13 seasons, thats how it's always been.

Mrs Shrek:
But Salzburg is literally only a short drive from the German locations; according to the dates of the sightings, there isn't time for another leg; and the description of the teams being in a mess from the blogger in Austria suggests they had come straight from the cake trhowing

Belle Book:
If I'd been on the Race, I would've chosen the Segway Detour even if I'm not particularly good at that kind of thing.  I'd hate having a cake thrown in my face!

Belle Book

puddin:
These are mislabeled for EP1 but belong here  :jumpy:

"Don't Let a Cheese Hit Me"--Cara takes a moment before hang gliding in Germany in order to receive their next clue, on THE AMAZING RACE 14, Sunday, Feb. 15

"Don't Let a Cheese Hit Me"--Married couple Victoria and Brad proceed on foot to the Woodcutters in Konigsee, Germany in order to receive their next clue, on THE AMAZING RACE 14, Sunday, Feb. 15

georgiapeach:
So we have CAKE :lol: then Woodcutters, looks like....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version