The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR Israel: Episode Discussions **may contain spoiler info**

<< < (18/19) > >>

Evan_Weinstein:
i am seeing the possibilities of reducing of legs, and might be visting to countries that are 'low on budget' (eg: Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, South Africa, Ghana, etc)

retard boi:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on September 21, 2010, 09:13:25 PM ---Thanks! The reduce costs part may not be so good though....

--- End quote ---

I doubt if they will be able to. Unless they are planning to conduct the race only in Asia or South America, but still I doubt if production of a second season will be beneficial - the rating then to drop after the first season rush. I won't be surprised if they will change their minds again or decide to make a "celebrity edition"  :( as they initially intended.

tarflyonthewall:
Is anyone able to help me work out which team members are which? I'm adding this version to the timelines I'm working on, now that I've got a copy of the whole season, and I can't figure out who's who in any of the teams. (It doesn't help that the only name of any co-ed team member I've heard before is one that's applicable to both men and women.) Just screenshots with English-language labels would help immensely.

Tusha:

--- Quote from: tarflyonthewall on June 14, 2011, 04:17:43 AM ---Is anyone able to help me work out which team members are which? I'm adding this version to the timelines I'm working on, now that I've got a copy of the whole season, and I can't figure out who's who in any of the teams. (It doesn't help that the only name of any co-ed team member I've heard before is one that's applicable to both men and women.) Just screenshots with English-language labels would help immensely.

--- End quote ---

hope the added image helps (:

georgiapeach:
AWESOME Tusha!! Many thanks!! :hearts:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version