Author Topic: BIG BROTHER 11 News  (Read 126903 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: BIG BROTHER 11 News
« Reply #275 on: June 21, 2009, 01:11:05 PM »
Actually that is from season 8 Will!

Thanks, Michael. I was trying to remember what the hallway looked like from season 6 thru 10, lol!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #276 on: June 22, 2009, 09:29:20 AM »
Fact or Fiction? Latest rumor......

Twist leaked from someone at Endemol Productions?

Posted on Jokers and now popping up on myspace and most likely on facebook, too

I'm a little hesitant to post this, as I'm sure I'll get some hate/disbelief claims, but it's certainly pertinent!

One of my old college buddies has a job with EndemolUSA out in Cali, and while he isn't doing any work on Big Brother 11, he said he was pretty sure of some stuff going on in this season.

Initially I had taken everything he said with a grain of salt, but he had already told me that they decided to "do the house very green and ecofriendly," and now that that has proven to be true, I've taken his other big claim more seriously. I'm still considering this speculation, but it sounds VERY plausible.

The twist? Here is a summary of what I have been told... CBS is making all of their shows cut back on their budget and saving where necessary (the economy blah blah blah), and this year, the twist is that when all the houseguests enter the house, they're being told that the prize money this year is ZERO DOLLARS. And now, instead, they'll have to build the prize money as they go along.

Now I don't know if that means they'll have to raise it in challenges, or by going without certain items in the house or whatever, and "Jim" (we'll call my source that) didn't know much beyond that. I assume the max they could get is the standard 500,000... but who knows.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 09:32:42 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 22, 2009, 09:39:16 AM »
I'm going to say false.

A lot of people will probably believe it to be true though, just like last season when everyone was sure that there was some twist involving mirrors and a secret room, lol...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #278 on: June 22, 2009, 09:53:37 AM »
I'm going to say false.

A lot of people will probably believe it to be true though, just like last season when everyone was sure that there was some twist involving mirrors and a secret room, lol...

I am hoping it's false, too because I can see it now if it is true, the hg's will be bitchin' all season about it.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #279 on: June 22, 2009, 09:58:33 AM »
Just thought of it, even if by a remote chance the twist is true, I'm glad it got leaked out now since the houseguests are not sequestered yet and they are most likely to hear of the rumor and CBS and the show will have no choice but to drop the twist or change it somehow, know what I mean.......I dunno!

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 22, 2009, 10:00:33 AM »
Someone just confirmed to me on twitter that the news of media day can be released at 12:01 AM June 29th! YAY! I thought we'd have to wait until the end of the day on Monday, but we can get it Sunday night.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #281 on: June 22, 2009, 10:07:10 AM »
Someone just confirmed to me on twitter that the news of media day can be released at 12:01 AM June 29th! YAY! I thought we'd have to wait until the end of the day on Monday, but we can get it Sunday night.

Awesome....looks like I'll be up all night that day to research/read/post all about it! LOL

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 22, 2009, 10:12:38 AM »

Awesome....looks like I'll be up all night that day to research/read/post all about it! LOL

I don't remember Media day having this much promotion last season. I bet at midnight next Sunday there's going to be like 12 different write ups to read! ! !

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 22, 2009, 10:43:14 PM »
Over at Reality BBQ the same guy (although varification of the poster is still being checked) who always posts correct info before the season started posted this:

The House Guests enter the house on July 5th.

As far as the twist, I’ll ask you a question. What clique were you part of in High School?

update: over at RBBQ they have confirmed that the poster is infact the same Corneroffice pster who posts before every season..

« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 08:56:54 AM by michael »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #284 on: June 22, 2009, 10:46:55 PM »
CBS is putting up feed flashback clips on youtube if anyone cares to relive them

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=CBS&view=videos

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #285 on: June 23, 2009, 11:02:32 AM »
i just read on twwiter that the twist is going to b popular ppl /geeks if so that sounds funn.. also the money thing i don't belive bc a they have union rules and b y would the hg's try to build up a pot for so,e one else.if they r given a chance to get them money them selfs right then and there?? i am afraide i am going to hate the house, i don't even recicle :hides think about the jobs that would b lost if we all recicled ..
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #286 on: June 23, 2009, 11:51:09 AM »
from aldav/dogdave

June 29-press releases this day -house pics and cast

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #287 on: June 23, 2009, 12:28:07 PM »
I actually had a dream last night that I was on my computer and they had just released the bios of the HGs!  I couldn't really see though, and kept trying to clean my glasses, took them off - still fuzzy! :funny: 

"Hello, my name is Queeny and I am a BBholic!"  ;D :-[

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 25, 2009, 10:29:39 AM »
FOUR DAYS AND WE WILL BEGIN TO KNOW ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL .... DUN DUN DUN

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #289 on: June 25, 2009, 12:48:07 PM »
I just found out today that I am getting Showtime free for a year at my house....perfect timing for BBAD! Now I won't have to order and pay an extra $12 a month. DirecTV sent us a card in the mail informing us that we got a free complimentary one year of Showtime for being good customers. COOL BEANZ!  :tup:

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #290 on: June 25, 2009, 01:23:18 PM »
that is very awsome!!!! i just got off a free trial for changing co. bad timeing for tory whan.. i have to decide if i want to spend 15 a month on it i have gotten it free the last 2 years and that one yr all they did was play beer pong. it was realy boaring last year i enjoyed it if it was an indurance comp and the live feeds went down bbad came on i got to see poor renny hit that horrable wall a bunch of times i think dan and mempis were the last 2 but i for got who won that comp. better go count my pennys between the live feeds and bbad omg.
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #291 on: June 25, 2009, 02:53:09 PM »
I just found out today that I am getting Showtime free for a year at my house....perfect timing for BBAD! Now I won't have to order and pay an extra $12 a month. DirecTV sent us a card in the mail informing us that we got a free complimentary one year of Showtime for being good customers. COOL BEANZ!  :tup:

What a deal Will!  :tup: 

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #292 on: June 25, 2009, 08:13:04 PM »
that is very awsome!!!! i just got off a free trial for changing co. bad timeing for tory whan.. i have to decide if i want to spend 15 a month on it i have gotten it free the last 2 years and that one yr all they did was play beer pong. it was realy boaring last year i enjoyed it if it was an indurance comp and the live feeds went down bbad came on i got to see poor renny hit that horrable wall a bunch of times i think dan and mempis were the last 2 but i for got who won that comp. better go count my pennys between the live feeds and bbad omg.

Call and see if you can make a deal.  ;)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #293 on: June 26, 2009, 04:38:11 PM »
Lots of new stuff:

CornerOffice11 said that the 12 house guests who have not been in the house yet are being sequestered Sunday.

it was worded weirdly though . .  what does he mean by the HGs who have not been in the house yet?

Also, a story from reality blurred:

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/big_brother_11/2009_Jun_26_netherlands_battle

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #294 on: June 26, 2009, 06:50:16 PM »

it was worded weirdly though . .  what does he mean by the HGs who have not been in the house yet?

Well they have never been in my house either so?  :umn:

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #295 on: June 27, 2009, 09:30:24 AM »
Lots of new stuff:

CornerOffice11 said that the 12 house guests who have not been in the house yet are being sequestered Sunday.

Also, a story from reality blurred:

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/big_brother_11/2009_Jun_26_netherlands_battle

i hope they don't do that jmo we have suvivor y do we need to mix up the 2 ????
i hope the house is fablous and they don't have slop and they have lots of fun and drama.. for use to watch.. they r all ready pitted agenst each other by the very nature of the game y make it worse, allso i like the geeks vers the preps thing if they do that and let them make there own friends on what ever side/ person they want than that is bb. y would bb create a nerd heard they no we all hated that ?
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #296 on: June 27, 2009, 08:44:19 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MfUjsgk0s

Julie is standing in front of the new house in that video I think . . .

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
Re: BIG BROTHER 11 News (TWIST REVEAL)
« Reply #297 on: June 28, 2009, 01:12:20 AM »
omg ew ... I don't like this twist:

First up, we have a theme throughout the house this year – called “The Have and The Have-Not’s”. You should be able to get the general idea regarding what that’s about from the name.

Now to much talked about High School theme that has caused various rumors to spread out over the internet. Here is how it will work:

Big Brother has cast people who they believe represent some typical high school stereotypes. However, it will not be Big Brother pairing them up. Once they enter the house, they will be told to form the cliques themselves – Big Brother will not force them together like Big Brother 9. In other words, Big Brother could have cast someone that they see as a Jock but the houseguests could decide that they are a “geek” instead.

Once these cliques are formed, they will play as teams for a while, but they will eventually split off into individuals and play the Big Brother Game by themselves

from corneroffice at rbbq
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 01:18:02 AM by michael »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Re: BIG BROTHER 11 News (TWIST REVEAL)
« Reply #298 on: June 28, 2009, 01:52:41 AM »
omg ew ... I don't like this twist:

First up, we have a theme throughout the house this year – called “The Have and The Have-Not’s”. You should be able to get the general idea regarding what that’s about from the name.

Now to much talked about High School theme that has caused various rumors to spread out over the internet. Here is how it will work:

Big Brother has cast people who they believe represent some typical high school stereotypes. However, it will not be Big Brother pairing them up. Once they enter the house, they will be told to form the cliques themselves – Big Brother will not force them together like Big Brother 9. In other words, Big Brother could have cast someone that they see as a Jock but the houseguests could decide that they are a “geek” instead.

Once these cliques are formed, they will play as teams for a while, but they will eventually split off into individuals and play the Big Brother Game by themselves

from corneroffice at rbbq

I don't believe it....I totally hate it! That would totally suck big time!

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #299 on: June 28, 2009, 01:55:53 AM »
it's true, it's from corneroffice.

more specifications are coming tomorrow.

don't over react yet will, we don't know what the twist really is and how it will effect the game yet! we'll see soon!!!