Author Topic: BIG BROTHER 11 News  (Read 126858 times)

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
Re: BIG BROTHER 11 News
« Reply #250 on: June 17, 2009, 10:14:33 PM »
CBS has a tweet

Big Brother just gave CBS Tweet a tour of the new house...awesome! 23 days until premiere.
3:54 PM Jun 16th from web
http://twitter.com/CBSTweet

I POSTED THAT YESTERDAY!   :neener:

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #251 on: June 17, 2009, 10:19:49 PM »
the audince from season 10 will come back now i done see anything house nxt door but still look

Big Brother 11 and the 24/7 live feeds will NOT be broadcast in high-definition. Several Big Brother websites are reporting that BB11 and the live feeds will be broadcast in HD. After speaking with Real Networks and a Showtime representative, it became clear that there was some confusion circulating regarding a previous message from Real Networks.

Real Networks plans on testing its Helix streaming technology for Big Brother. This platform can support HD streaming. However, the cameras in the Big Brother house have not been upgraded or replaced for HD viewing.

Showtime did say that they might upconvert, or stretch, the standard-definition signal coming from the house to fill the HD screen for Showtime’s HD viewers. But this will not increase the quality of the picture because the cameras are still operating in 4×3 standard-definition.

However, Real’s Helix streaming allows fortimeshifting and multi-camera viewing in realtime.  This means that for Big Brother 11, Real plans on rolling out a “Flashback” feature to allow users to enter a specific date and time and the feeds will rewind to that point.  Additionally, viewers can see thumbnail previews of each of the house feeds at all times.  More details will be released soon about these new features.

Big Brother 11 Cast Rumors

It's almost time for Big Brother 11! I bet you are looking forward to Big Brother 11 for the summer of 2009! I know I am! Have you heard the rumor that the Big Brother 11 cast is going to be made up of a combination of past Big Brother House Guests and new contestants? Of course this is about the time when we hear this type of rumor each year.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 12:02:08 AM by Blondie »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #252 on: June 17, 2009, 10:20:13 PM »
CBS has a tweet

Big Brother just gave CBS Tweet a tour of the new house...awesome! 23 days until premiere.
3:54 PM Jun 16th from web
http://twitter.com/CBSTweet

I POSTED THAT YESTERDAY!   :neener:
Oh well I just found it on the press release, lol
I don't usually read anything BB related until July  :funny: . Right now I'm in da-nile!

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #253 on: June 17, 2009, 10:22:08 PM »
Big Brother 11 features 13 "houseguests" that agree to live with one another for several months while being filmed 24/7 and being broadcast on Internet live feeds. After various competitions and reward challenges, each week one houseguest wins the Head of Household and must nominate two fellow houseguests for eviction.  The remaining contestants vote and each week one person is evicted from the Big Brother house until one winner remains. 

guy it twvle it 13 umm it might be  a twist

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #254 on: June 17, 2009, 10:49:31 PM »
Big Brother 11 features 13 "houseguests" that agree to live with one another for several months while being filmed 24/7 and being broadcast on Internet live feeds. After various competitions and reward challenges, each week one houseguest wins the Head of Household and must nominate two fellow houseguests for eviction.  The remaining contestants vote and each week one person is evicted from the Big Brother house until one winner remains. 

guy it twvle it 13 umm it might be  a twist
Please zachary, we know you are trying to help but you are repeating what we already know! Stop the madness please please :pull

Serenity NOW!!

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #255 on: June 17, 2009, 10:52:05 PM »
okay pudin everybody say was 12 but i had bring again

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #256 on: June 18, 2009, 08:37:23 AM »
I don't usually read anything BB related until July  :funny: . Right now I'm in da-nile!
I'm swimming in da Nile all summer. :lol: :lol:
Just here to visit.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #257 on: June 19, 2009, 11:37:39 AM »
Here's some bits of info I've come across this week....

The BB house is completed. Julie Chen was shooting footage this week with the producer, Allison Grodner, touring the house and talking about the coming season which probably will air after the houseguests are sequestered.

Today is the BB press day at the house. A group of selected journalists will spend a good part of the day in the house and have a pretend Fast it Forward competition.

The houseguests should be starting their sequester sometime next weekend!

Hard to believe but we only got 20 more days!   

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #258 on: June 19, 2009, 02:30:22 PM »
CBS Tweet

Big Brother media day. 12 press locked in the house for 12 hours. Who will be voted out?

about 2 hours ago from web

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 19, 2009, 11:08:48 PM »
Allison Grodner (Executive Producer) was interviewed this morning on the John Jay & Rich Show and spilled a few interesting tidbits. You can listen to the full interview here.

Here's a rundown of the more interesting stuff from the interview.

- Allison Grodner says that there were alot of interesting people in the house for media day who work in television, print, internet media, etc. "Some fun people, really interesting." She says that the footage will be released shortly. This means we should be seeing the new house soon.

- The entire cast has been chosen. "Everyone is in. We've got a cast, we've got the twist, the new house. It's exciting."

- More on the twist: "I can tell you that this season is different. The twist this season is unique, as always. It is incredibly relatable. I think everyone will be able to identify with this twist. That is all I can tell you. There's also something else happening on premiere night that's unprecedented that will be alot of fun. You're going to hear more and more about this as we approach the premiere date." Allison says that she can't release any information about the twist until the cast is in sequester, but as soon as they're under lock and key, all the information will be revealed.

- More on the house: "The house is gorgeous. It's a modern house this season, and we're going green. Eco-friendly." (Eh... I'm not so sure about this, LoL)

- Julie Chen will be hosting all season, despite her pregnancy. Allison jokes that Chenbot's baby will be the surprise 14th houseguest. (Interesting that she mentions 14 houseguests since we've been told there will only be 12...)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #260 on: June 20, 2009, 01:43:18 PM »
CBS Tweet

Big Bro media day just concluded...12 House Guests...12hrs...Who won? Who lost? We'll let them break the news....
about 14 hours ago from TwitterBerry

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #261 on: June 20, 2009, 03:11:18 PM »
Scoop or Rumor?  BB11 House Decor

A staffer from The Insider won the media game. They played all the regular competitions plus a new one that had something to do with the house.

Spa room and all bedrooms except HOH were locked off. Kitchen table looks like a canopy tree. Whole kitchen/dining area looks like a forest (?) with fake grass from the backyard as "carpet.

Living room has huge rocking chairs that recline. No couch. A huge triangular tank (at least 8 ft. tall) is nestled in the corner and filled with jelly fish. Textured walls sparkle different colors like fiber-optic. It looks "crazy."

Bathroom looks like a public restroom with urinals along the wall, but they don't work. Green tile floors. Shower doors are completely see-through with only enough curtain to cover one side at a time.

Sinks are motion-censored and only give small amounts of water at a time. HG's will have to trigger the sensor "at least 20 times" to even wash their hands. The showers are the same way. Walls are dark orange.

Upstairs hall is asian-inspired with dragons on the wall and hanging globes. Sofa is like a giant leather bean bag in the shape of a circular couch.

Backyard has a fountain. NO washer but there is a dryer. There's also a picnic table. New mural looks like a forest.

I don't think this house sounds modern or green at all, except for the bathroom. Maybe the bedrooms?? lol

http://bbdish.blogspot.com/

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #262 on: June 20, 2009, 03:48:01 PM »
i said this some where when i read this , how can u have no water in the bath room but have a fountian out side, realy that makes no sence. and jmo the house does not sound fablous.
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #263 on: June 20, 2009, 04:04:40 PM »
If the description of the house I posted earlier is true, I don't like the sound of it. I'm guessing the fountain outside is where the hg's will wash their clothes since it said there is no washer.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #264 on: June 20, 2009, 04:25:26 PM »
RealityWanted posted on twitter today saying that Jen from BB8 was one of the press people in the house yesterday and she will be reporting for msn.com

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #265 on: June 20, 2009, 04:28:32 PM »
 :waves:

Big Brother 11 Media Day Participants include BB8 Jen Johnson

Good Afternoon, Dishers! The dish keeps flowing in about yesterday's media day. Here's the list of participants we've compiled so far...

None of these people are allowed to release anything about yesterday's Big Brother 11 Media day until June 29th, but that doesn't mean we can't stalk their sites in hopes of a teaser, right?

So far these are the confirmed and the suspected participants. I'll be adding to this list as more names become known.

Confirmed:
Jen Johnson from BB8, for MSN
BsideBlog
Dennis Luciani
Carrie Ann Moten, for JohnJay&Rich

As yet unconfirmed, but highly suspected:
Ross Matthews - InsideDish

http://bbdish.blogspot.com/

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #266 on: June 20, 2009, 04:36:09 PM »
If I recall BB might make changes in the decor. Last season the media peeps had slightly different decor.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 20, 2009, 06:24:54 PM »
I'm going to guess that the description is false, BUT if it's true, I like the sound of if....but I'll say false because Allison said it was modern and gorgeous and that doesn't sound it at all.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #268 on: June 20, 2009, 07:10:50 PM »
michal you will identical house that true somebody was gist site for big brotther but not sure it could be 24 by

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #269 on: June 20, 2009, 07:22:16 PM »
I'm going to guess that the description is false, BUT if it's true, I like the sound of if....but I'll say false because Allison said it was modern and gorgeous and that doesn't sound it at all.

I'm hoping it's false, too.  We shall know soon enough.

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #270 on: June 20, 2009, 10:57:45 PM »
 :eww i am hopeing a if it is true they will make a lot of changes and b if not true i hope it is fabulous. this is big brither not suvior  ppl producers who ever. if we have to look at a dummpy old shack with no washer and urnails eeewww. all summer there better be some hot guys to cover up that s***. i am thinking twice about even getting the feeds, searously for the frist time sence bb3 i have had the feeds, i say don't fix it if it is not broken. will, michael, :faint: i need to see the pink palace i am haveing a melt down...
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #271 on: June 21, 2009, 11:23:22 AM »
Possible spoiler picture of the hallway leading to the HOH bedroom? Or is that from a previous season as I did not watch all 10 seasons

Go to www.welovebigbrother.com to see the picture. Katie Neal was one of the media press people in the house on Friday.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #272 on: June 21, 2009, 11:43:31 AM »
that season 10

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #273 on: June 21, 2009, 11:46:35 AM »
http://www.welovebigbrother.com/2009/06/19/allison-grodner-speaks-about-big-brother-11/

The cast and twist have been finalized
The new BB house has “gone green” and is “eco-friendly”
The twist this season is “unique” and “relatable”
Something new on premiere night is “unprecedented”
Julie Chen will be giving birth right after the finale
Allison jokes that Julie’s baby is the “14th houseguest”

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 21, 2009, 12:55:57 PM »