Author Topic: BIG BROTHER 11 News  (Read 126839 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: BIG BROTHER 11 News
« Reply #225 on: June 05, 2009, 02:14:20 PM »
I looked and now my eyes burneth in hell  :iok :colors :bbtrance

Then I'm not looking!!  :funny:

Here puddin.. feel around for this...  :margarita:  It will help your eyes..
ahhhhhhhhh now that was soothing TL  :bounce

btw, EW ranks the top 20 reality shows and BB come in # 15

20 Best Reality-TV Shows Ever

15. BIG BROTHER (CBS, 2000-present)
The contestants may be lewd, crude, and often reprehensible (your legacy is secure, Evel Dick), but BB is a voyeuristic hoot because it so delightfully embraces its cheesiness. You know a show can laugh at itself when even the host, Julie Chen (left), revels in her not-so-flattering nickname, ''the Chenbot.''
Best season: 2 The egomaniacal Will ''Dr. Evil'' Kirby wins — after repeatedly warning everyone that he is a lying bastard.

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20282498_20282501_20282998_5,00.html

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #226 on: June 05, 2009, 02:36:58 PM »
Just wanted to say that I am so excited for another season of Big Brother!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #227 on: June 05, 2009, 02:55:30 PM »
Hello BamBam  :jumpy: :jumpy:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #228 on: June 05, 2009, 03:21:09 PM »
Just wanted to say that I am so excited for another season of Big Brother!

Hi BamBam!!!  :-* Glad to see you posting!

LOL at the Will comment in the article. I watched the last month of BB2, that was the year I found BB. I couldn't believe that he would tell the HGs that he was lying and they never believed him. His DR sessions were what grabbed my attention.  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 05, 2009, 11:40:25 PM »
Can I just say that the person who is interviewing in the link that I posted had the worlds MOST ANNOYING voice ever. I'm listening to it again and I feel like punching him in his face. I hate it soooo0o0oo0oo much.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #230 on: June 06, 2009, 01:15:03 AM »
Someone posted on twitter that CBS confirmed that BB11 will have 12 houseguests and I'm trying to find the confirmation and it also said we will  know who they are the first week of July but we already know that.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 06, 2009, 01:23:14 AM »
here it is will, http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-11-houseguest-count-revealed/

I don't know if it's official though....it seems to be based on the website for BB11 but I'm not sure.

Online ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #232 on: June 07, 2009, 05:52:48 AM »
you were talk intrude that could add up

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 07, 2009, 11:10:42 PM »
New feature for the BB11 live feeds:

Speaking of juicy, I made a promise a couple days ago about some new info, and I just got the go ahead to reveal some of it. ;)

First up, yes! We we will have the early bird deal available for you again, right here on BBDish. Pretty soon, actually. OK.. now on the the big stuff...

Feeders!! Hold on to your hats. The fine folks at real have made some really cool improvements to the live feeds interface. You're gonna love it! I already do.

Here's what I know so far... My favorite improvement is gonna be called either the Calendar or the Flashback or the Time Machine, and while you may already be getting the gist of it just from the name, allow me to explain how it's gonna work.

Let's say some HG's head explodes while you're at work, you'll be able to plug in the time it happened, and go back to view it. Let's say the HoH reveal is taking too long, and you've just got to go to sleep. No problem. Just plug in the time you want, or the time your ever loving dishchicks have told you to look for, and poof, there you are.

Let's say you're reading the overnight report, and while we've posted screencaps of HGx and HGy getting busy or getting caught coming out of the shower or having a big fight, pics just aren't enough for you. You want to see how it all happened! Now you can, right there within the Big Brother Interface on Superpass.

So, per the instructions, you pick a month and day, select an hour to view, select a camera and click submit. Easy, peasy, done!

There are also pictures of a new feed design here:

http://bbdish.blogspot.com/
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 01:22:31 AM by michael »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #234 on: June 12, 2009, 02:20:13 AM »
Steven mentioned on facebook that he planned on getting live feeds for the upcoming BB season and I tendered an invitation for him to join us here and told him he would be made a VIP if he does so since he's a reality star and pointed out the wonderful qualities of this forum. I thought it would be fun to have a former BB houseguest to give us his/her input on the season, ya know what I mean?     

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #235 on: June 12, 2009, 10:37:28 AM »
Steven mentioned on facebook that he planned on getting live feeds for the upcoming BB season and I tendered an invitation for him to join us here and told him he would be made a VIP if he does so since he's a reality star and pointed out the wonderful qualities of this forum. I thought it would be fun to have a former BB houseguest to give us his/her input on the season, ya know what I mean?     
That would be wonderful Will! Of course we would give him the warmest welcome!

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #236 on: June 12, 2009, 10:44:42 AM »
Steven, probably one of the sanest HG's I've ever seen.
Just here to visit.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #237 on: June 12, 2009, 12:48:02 PM »
That would be wonderful Will! Of course we would give him the warmest welcome!

We would! I hope he accepts your invitation Will!  :tup:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #238 on: June 13, 2009, 01:13:34 AM »
Steven posted an interesting message on facebook a little while ago and that is what he said:

It is confirmed, Be on the look out for Me and Keesha together again very soon, More to come...

Of course the speculation of what that could mean have gone wild in the comments section such as....

a) They will be doing The Amazing Race
b) They will be doing the exit interviews on BB11
c) They will be doing Survivor
d) They will be doing something on Real Player
e) They will be hosting a competition on BB

I'm dying to know what they will be doing and I'll follow up as soon he provides any more clues/info.  
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 02:13:49 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #239 on: June 13, 2009, 01:33:40 AM »
I'll pick e)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #240 on: June 13, 2009, 02:07:31 AM »
I'll pick e)

I was thinking that too. That would be cool, though!

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #241 on: June 13, 2009, 02:33:03 AM »
Could you be missing one alternative....Could it be an all star bb?
I have no clue but just a thought.  I still love the rumor there is two identical houses.  I just can't wait for bb to start....

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #242 on: June 13, 2009, 09:48:46 AM »
or maby hc's???
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #243 on: June 13, 2009, 11:05:45 AM »
Steven just posted a comment on all the speculation about what he and Keesha will be doing and he was laughing at all the hoopla and he simply said he and Keesha will be doing a function together and it has nothing to do with BB. He sure did get many people fired up for nothing. LOL

Still waiting on his response about checking out RFF. I may have to send him a direct message about it.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #244 on: June 17, 2009, 12:27:47 AM »
Nothing major, but it's getting closer . . . dun dun dun....

From CBSTweet:

Big Brother just gave CBS Tweet a tour of the new house…awesome! 23 days until premiere.

yay

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #245 on: June 17, 2009, 02:07:35 AM »
Steven just posted a comment on all the speculation about what he and Keesha will be doing and he was laughing at all the hoopla and he simply said he and Keesha will be doing a function together and it has nothing to do with BB. He sure did get many people fired up for nothing. LOL

Still waiting on his response about checking out RFF. I may have to send him a direct message about it.

They are doing a gay pride even together. You can read about it on jokersupdates.com

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 17, 2009, 09:36:31 PM »
the emmys were moved back to September 20th again.

Online ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #247 on: June 17, 2009, 09:44:48 PM »
Big Brother will begin its live, weekly broadcasts on Thursday, July 16th. Be a part of the live studio audience as we recap each week’s events and interview the houseguest most recently voted off!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #248 on: June 17, 2009, 10:03:43 PM »
the emmys were moved back to September 20th again.
Yougotabekiddingme!? WTH CBS?

EMMY(R) AWARDS MOVED BACK TO SUNDAY, SEPT. 20

The 61st PRIMETIME EMMY® AWARDS has been re-scheduled for Sunday, Sept. 20 (8:00-11:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) on the CBS Television Network.

"After we announced plans for September 13, MTV informed us they were locked into the same day for the Video Music Awards, with venue and sponsorship agreements in place. We had the flexibility to move; they didn't," said Jack Sussman, Executive Vice President, Specials, Music & Live Events, CBS Entertainment. "It's best for the industry and the audience that these events not compete against each other. Huge thanks to the Television Academy and Don Mischer for quickly moving mountains to make this happen. If the Emmy broadcast has as much excitement as the scheduling of the date, viewers are in for an unforgettable event."

"We appreciate CBS and the Television Academy taking on the mammoth task of moving such a huge event as the Emmy's to accommodate the Video Music Awards. Now audiences will get to experience two phenomenal nights of entertainment," said Stephen Friedman, General Manager of MTV.

To present the 61st PRIMETIME EMMY® AWARDS as close as possible to its scheduled 8:00 PM start, 60 MINUTES (7:00-8:00 PM, ET/PT) is planning a flexible broadcast following CBS Sports late afternoon NFL game.

The 61st PRIMETIME EMMY® AWARDS is being produced by Don Mischer Productions. Nominations for the 61st PRIMETIME EMMY® AWARDS will be announced July 16 at 5:40 AM, PT from the Television Academy's Leonard H. Goldenson Theatre in North Hollywood.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #249 on: June 17, 2009, 10:06:14 PM »
CBS has a tweet

Big Brother just gave CBS Tweet a tour of the new house...awesome! 23 days until premiere.
3:54 PM Jun 16th from web
http://twitter.com/CBSTweet