The Amazing Race > The Racers

♥♥♥ TAR 14: LaKisha & Jennifer Hoffman - Sisters

<< < (13/13)

tigellinus:
You know, I have to say...I recently just finished simultaneously re-watching TAR 14 while burning it to DVD to clear space on my living room DVR, and honestly, the "nervous giggle" or however Kisha called it in the China leg during the pitstop confrontation with Luke was totally present on the very first ep and throughout all subsequent ep's as well!! (and I'm a huge Luke fan too!)

That said, Jen totally pushed Luke at the cluebox when Luke clearly beat her to it and was very instigative in most of the following run-in's. But I have to give some innocent points to Kisha as much as I did like Luke!

RealityFanWA:

--- Quote from: tigellinus on August 01, 2009, 10:42:49 AM ---You know, I have to say...I recently just finished simultaneously re-watching TAR 14 while burning it to DVD to clear space on my living room DVR, and honestly, the "nervous giggle" or however Kisha called it in the China leg during the pitstop confrontation with Luke was totally present on the very first ep and throughout all subsequent ep's as well!! (and I'm a huge Luke fan too!)

That said, Jen totally pushed Luke at the cluebox when Luke clearly beat her to it and was very instigative in most of the following run-in's. But I have to give some innocent points to Kisha as much as I did like Luke!

--- End quote ---

Same thing I saw as far as Kisha's laugh. She was not laughing at Luke because of his disability and Marge was so wrong for saying she was.

FYI: Jen is an assistant volleyball coach at the University of Louisville!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version