Author Topic: ♥♥♥ TAR14: Cara Rosenthal & Jaime Edmondson - Former NFL Cheerleaders  (Read 162911 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: • TAR14: Cara Rosenthal & Jaime Edmondson - Former NFL Cheerleaders
« Reply #125 on: February 21, 2009, 11:59:12 PM »
Mrs Weasley is amazing at giving birth huh?

That's Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, Ronald, Ginny, Cara and Jaime!! :funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 22, 2009, 12:19:27 AM »
No wonder Arthur is balding...

edited to make them true weasleys:

« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 01:25:42 AM by Michael »

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #127 on: February 22, 2009, 06:15:18 AM »
No wonder Arthur is balding...

edited to make them true weasleys:

:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 24, 2009, 02:21:45 AM »
 :jam:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #129 on: February 24, 2009, 08:35:17 AM »
"Gingerbeasts Love"

:funny:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #130 on: March 01, 2009, 12:03:26 AM »
Good Luck Cara & Jamie and Happy RACE DAY!!  :yess: :jumpy: :wohoo:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
 :hearts: :flirt:
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 12:12:50 AM by Michael »

Offline Ashe

• RFF Sr. Member
    • Black Crystal Battlers
Loved the prank call to Mark & Michael, and I loved that they were way too stupid to figure out the ruse!
Jamison

Eleven teams race around the world for $1,000,000 on The Amazing Race 14!  Sundays at 8/7 Central on CBS!

Offline Ashe

• RFF Sr. Member
    • Black Crystal Battlers
I'm very surprised no one's turned on them after Jaime's recent freak-outs.
Jamison

Eleven teams race around the world for $1,000,000 on The Amazing Race 14!  Sundays at 8/7 Central on CBS!

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
but tbh, her freak-outs don't compare to others in previous seasons
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Her blow ups are minor compared to Flo's. Of course, Flo's are legendary.
Just here to visit.

Offline Ashe

• RFF Sr. Member
    • Black Crystal Battlers
I kinda thought they'd liken her to Kendra, too, which is what I feared.
Jamison

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Well, at least Cara & Jaime hadn't had any dumb valley girl moments and aren't disgusted by the poverty, so tht's a triple plus for them. Kendra...actually the first time I saw S6 I saw from the middle onwards and I was OK with F&K winning, but when I saw the episodes in Africa I hated her...though Kris's unblondeness made me appreciate K&J more.

Back on-topic...when are we getting to see these ladies win?
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

Well, at least Cara & Jaime hadn't had any dumb valley girl moments and aren't disgusted by the poverty, so tht's a triple plus for them. Kendra...actually the first time I saw S6 I saw from the middle onwards and I was OK with F&K winning, but when I saw the episodes in Africa I hated her...though Kris's unblondeness made me appreciate K&J more.

Well said cdfe! I know Jamie is getting bashed for crying for animals but how do we know that she was not saddened by the poverty? The editors choose what to show so its unfair to judge someone when really we don't know!
Like people are saying that she hit her driver in India but watch the show! She was waving her hands around not hitting him  :lol: .. for craps sakes! And then you have the driver who decided to take a break while the meter on their cab was ticking! Come on! Wouldn't you be pissed? paying someone to wait and he takes a break on your dime! Sure he doesn't care that your in a race but he should care that he is providing a customer service and getting well paid for it.
Why the editors have chosen Jamie is their whipping "girl" I have no idea but as we know from past seasons its editors choice and unfair to the contestants because once all is said and done the truth will come out. People have no idea the way they will react to a highly stressful race for a million dollars...and sadly, can't defend themselves on the boards.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 01:28:56 PM by puddin »

Offline Ashe

• RFF Sr. Member
    • Black Crystal Battlers

Well said cdfe! I know Jamie is getting bashed for crying for animals but how do we know that she was not saddened by the poverty? The editors choose what to show so its unfair to judge someone when really we don't know!
Like people are saying that she hit her driver in India but watch the show! She was waving her hands around not hitting him  :lol: .. for craps sakes! And then you have the driver who decided to take a break while the meter on their cab was ticking! Come on! Wouldn't you be pissed? paying someone to wait and he takes a break on your dime! Sure he doesn't care that your in a race but he should care that he is providing a customer service and getting well paid for it.
Why the editors have chosen Jamie is their whipping "girl" I have no idea but as we know from past seasons its editors choice and unfair to the contestants because once all is said and done the truth will come out. People have no idea the way they will react to a highly stressful race for a million dollars...and sadly, can't defend themselves on the boards.

That's all definitely true.  But tell that to most of the TWoPpers.  They turned on her right quick. :(
Jamison

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Well I rarely go to Twop's so can't speak up for them there you know? I just think people forget sometimes that the contestants are not some made up reality tv characters... that they are real people with real feelings you know?
The haters are the real losers, I guess they have nothing better to do with their lives?

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

When they have the skill and the luck combined to do so. I expect we will lose one and maybe both F/F teams before the Final 3. In the Final 3 (which means only AR11), Eric/Danielle had more luck with their taxi driver from Oakland International Aiport and that provided the edge for them. How much luck will any F/F Final 3 team get? I don't know, but I would have to rate the odds at below 1/3 of them winning.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile

When they have the skill and the luck combined to do so. I expect we will lose one and maybe both F/F teams before the Final 3. In the Final 3 (which means only AR11), Eric/Danielle had more luck with their taxi driver from Oakland International Aiport and that provided the edge for them. How much luck will any F/F Final 3 team get? I don't know, but I would have to rate the odds at below 1/3 of them winning.

Dustin and Kandice arrived at the final task first, didn't they? And, if a f/f team makes it to the final three their odds of winning are 1/3, since there are 3 teams. It's quite simple, really.

Offline Ashe

• RFF Sr. Member
    • Black Crystal Battlers
I adore Cara, and I think she's being hilariously passive aggressive in her interviews regarding Jaime's behavior. It's her responsibility to protect her working relationship with Jaime and to keep the team moving toward a million dollars. She's not there to protect the locals from her bitch of a partner (though I still do love Jaime).  It's a competition, not a goodwill tour.
Jamison

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Dustin and Kandice arrived at the final task first, didn't they? And, if a f/f team makes it to the final three their odds of winning are 1/3, since there are 3 teams. It's quite simple, really.

Actually, Michael, I hate to break this to you, but my understanding of what happened in San Francisco is a bit diffeerent than what was shown on TV. First, teams went by taxi to the Grateful Dead House in Haight Ashbury. Eric/Danielle got there first, found a clue and went to the Old Mint, arriving about 10 minutes before Dustin and Kandice. CBS showed D/K there first, but that is not so according to what I have read. Then Eric/Danielle improved their lead a little by their performance at the Old Mint. The bottom line is that Dustin/Kandice were about 10 minutes back arriving at the last task.

Offline tvfan

• RFF Not So Newbie
Ugh, these 2 are so scary & funny to watch at the same time.  I'd hate to run into them, but they're entertaining to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E_tEXLKM3U

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
There, so we can all be a little lazier!  :lol:

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Just here to visit.

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Congratulations would seem to be in order; I can't find any engagement notices in the local papers, but it can be confirmed by a paragraph on this page.

Offline Umass

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • 4y
Her blow ups are minor compared to Flo's. Of course, Flo's are legendary.

I disagree, Flo is not an angry person like Jaime.  Flo was spoiled and imature but she was never had pure hate like Jaime.
Telling a cab driver "forget you" because he could not help them is pure hate. Jaime has some major anger and attitude issues.