The Amazing Race > The Racers

♥♥♥ TAR14: Victoria Pfeifer Hunt & Brad Hunt ♥♥♥

<< < (18/19) > >>

puddin:

--- Quote from: BradtheImpaler on May 02, 2009, 12:40:29 PM ---Thanks to all for the Birthday wishes and a special thanks to Phil for riding his bike all hte way from California to be in Columbus on my special day.

...and for those of you that will be at TARcon next week - I am looking forward to meeting you.  Please don't be shy - come up and introduce yourself.

:gnome

--- End quote ---
No thank you for the picture B-Day presents and the naughty thoughts that ran thru my mind :luvu:
Looking great as always Brad! You have the whole package going and are giving Phil a run for the title of the best package!

georgiapeach:
You can see the whole video on philridesacrossamerica.com (Day 33), but here is the bit we see on camera of Brad riding with Phil!! :hearts: :hearts:

slayton:
I was watching "Extreme Cheapskates" on TLC and they had a woman named Victoria from Ohio, and, sure enough, I confirmed that it was Victoria from TAR14.

What does everyone else think about Victoria in the episode?

I was shocked and revolted by the episode.  Peeing in jars is not for me.

realshowfan:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on January 26, 2009, 08:48:34 AM ---Married for nine years, Brad and Victoria may not always see eye-to-eye, but they do make a dynamic team. They both have children from previous marriages, this is Victoria’s third and Brad’s second. Both endearingly concede that they are “stuck with each other.”

--- End quote ---

Just saw a vid of that, slayton. But there's another man...?

slayton:

--- Quote from: realshowfan on October 30, 2012, 06:16:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: georgiapeach on January 26, 2009, 08:48:34 AM ---Married for nine years, Brad and Victoria may not always see eye-to-eye, but they do make a dynamic team. They both have children from previous marriages, this is Victoria’s third and Brad’s second. Both endearingly concede that they are “stuck with each other.”

--- End quote ---

Just saw a vid of that, slayton. But there's another man...?

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I didn't realize that Brad & Victoria were no longer together, until they showed her boyfriend on the show.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version