The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR Israel Host--Kynt&Vyxsin score the first Interview, INTERVIEW now up!!

<< < (2/2)

Boingo:

:lol:  Has he seen or touched any monkeys?    :monkey

georgiapeach:
Kynt and Vyxsin have now posted the very first official INTERVIEW with Raz Meirman!! Thanks for sharing guys!! :hugs:

And WAIT until you see the pictures! :fan:

Also in Hebrew!Includes cast clips and updates!

Here is a taste:

--- Quote ---How did you get cast as the Host for the Amazing Race Israel (HaMerotz LaMillion)?

I was already working as a lawyer in a big law firm when my mobile phone rang…. Without a lot of expectations, I tried my luck in a casting and then I was invited for yet another one, and so on. Finally, the Israeli producers were convinced but Disney had to approve it, and when they did I was really thrilled! I didn’t have my gut feeling on this one – it was too good to be true and everyone was competing for this job.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---We read in the Israeli newspaper The Haaretz that the Finale of Amazing Race Israel (HaMerotz LaMillion) has not yet been filmed? When do you all plan to film the Finale episode?

That’s a top secret! All the info regarding the finale is confidential! But it’s true that the winner wasn’t declared.

Why did you all decide to postpone filming the Finale of HaMerotz LaMillion?

Since Israel is such a small country – of only 7 million – and people have a tendency to talk too much and everybody knows everybody, it was a high risk that the production didn’t want to take. Nobody likes spoilers…

We had to make sure that the tension will rise and climb to it’s peak at the Finale.
--- End quote ---

Read more here!!

http://www.fancast.com/blogs/interviews/exclusive-interview-raz-meirman-the-hunky-host-of-israels-amazing-race/

tarflyonthewall:
My To-Do List:

1. Learn to speak Hebrew.
2. Watch this show.
3. Learn to flirt with people without scaring them off.
4. Flirt with that guy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version