Archive > Survivor Tocantins: The Brazilian Highlands

CBS Fantasy Game

(1/8) > >>

s1:
CBS is up and running  :funny:   No really . . . I just registered and am #27 to do so.   Go register before it gets too crowded and make preliminary picks.  You can always change them when more spoiler info becomes available.  Better bad picks than no picks (most of the time).

Lets go for another #1 finisher (congrats geraldford) this season.  We were 2/2 with CBS and Fantasy Survivor last season  :yess:  We can do it again if we all work together.

Going to check out setting up a private tribe.  Hopefully it will be easier than last season!!!

georgiapeach:
Count me in, please! :hearts:

s1:
I just started a private tribe - Reality Fan Forum.  Original, I know  ;)  peachy and several others have been sent invites.  If you are going to play the CBS game and haven't been invited but would like to be PM me your CBS username and the email address you used when you started your CBS account.   If you have changed email addresses recently you may need to update your info at CBS.

All I ask is if you join please make your picks every week.  If you can't make them occasionally (emergencies happen, I understand that)  please ask someone to make them for you.   Now lets get this season spoiled and if anyone comes across any wonderful insider info it might be to our advantage to share it through PM's.

29 days and counting . . .

Rorys clan:
 :yess:
Well I'm back in the pool. After screwing up so badly last season I almost did not join. But, what the hell, I'm addicted :groan:

s1:
I've had reports of the link in the invite not working.  Has anyone been able to join?  Since just after I sent the invites I have not been able to click into the tribe to see if anyone else is there.  And if I can't get back into the tribe viewing area . . . I can't send out a second round of invites   :funny:  I knew it was too good to be true . . . CBS up and running early . . . without a hitch  :funny:  What was I thinking!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version