Author Topic: Survivor Tocantins EP1: "Let’s Get Rid of the Weak Players Before We Even Start"  (Read 36380 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
omg, sandy finds the clue to the HII, but doesn't know what ten paces are! :groan:

Quite possibly a severe case of overthinking the clue!

Belle Book

YES. :funny:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
omg, sandy finds the clue to the HII, but doesn't know what ten paces are! :groan:

Belle Book

Didn't you all just want to slap her upside the head?  :lol:

Offline bag

• RFF Frantic Poster

Belle Book

Oh YES. XD I mean, couldn't she at least have seen the palm tree right there? It was fairly obvious where it was.

By the way, is there a possibility Sierra could be looking for the idol sometime? Clearly Sandy's going to try looking for it again, and since Sierra still has the clue, I'm wondering if she'll give it a shot later...
The Incredible Race 2: Currently in Kathmandu, Nepal - Episode 4 is up!

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster

:lol:  paces??? palm tree??? Jalapeno!!!

I hope she finally gets it  :groan:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

:lol:  paces??? palm tree??? Jalapeno!!!

I hope she finally gets it  :groan:

:lol: its frustrating I know

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE

Belle Book

Oh YES. XD I mean, couldn't she at least have seen the palm tree right there? It was fairly obvious where it was.

By the way, is there a possibility Sierra could be looking for the idol sometime? Clearly Sandy's going to try looking for it again, and since Sierra still has the clue, I'm wondering if she'll give it a shot later...

I think when she chose not to look for the idol, she forfeitted her chance to look for the idol and can't do so anymore?

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
I think the Idol's only good for the first Tribal Council a tribe goes to.  Since Sandy presumably didn't find the Idol, she can't look for it again if that's the case.  However, if Sierra didn't forfeit the right to search for an Idol when she chose to set up camp, she can still do so.

Belle Book

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Exactly it said for the first time "Jalapeno"  :funny: goes to TC! And they have been and Sandy survived...Haha Jeff! I think if Jalapaoeno goes to TC again Taj due to her telling her tribe she is a former pop star or Sandy who will weaken are going home and If Timbira goes (god I hope not. I love this tribe) Sierra or Erinn possibly...But I really love everyone on Timbira...Even Tyson I know! And Coach isnt that bad...yet!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
What if everyone on Jalapeno gets Ulong-ed out? :funny:

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Unjokingly, I don't think that will happen but Jokingly  :funny:
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.