Mirabell Gardens

Mirabell Gardens

Mirabell Gardens

Mozart's Birth house

Getreidegasse

georgiapeach:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, G-MAN!!!

Capricorns Rock!!

And the pictures are fabulous! I just know we'll be seeing some of those exact places on this season's TAR, so many thanks for sharing with us!  :hearts:

apskip:
Happy Birthday, GMAN. May you have many more!

I want to also address one picture, that of the People's Palace in Bucharest. I have already said this in a prior post, but it is worth saying again. That photo is taken from a good distance from the building. It is the second largest building in the world after the Pentagon. I took a 75 minute tour of it and the marble inside is spectacular. I believe that AR14 will visit there on return from Brasov before teams fly out of Bucharest. Since it isn't open in the middle of the night when the teams arrive from Salzburg, it is very unlikely that it would be visited before the night trains leave for Brasov.

Teniac:
It's so nice to finally see your country on TAR :hearts: :hearts: I've waited for so long for them to come to Romania!So if you have any questions about us  :yess: don't hesitate to ask me :wohoo: Big shoutout to RFF!!!! :jumpy:

georgiapeach:
:welcome2: to RFF Teniac! I'm excited we are going to Romania too! Glad you are here, we'll be wanting everyone's sharp eyes when we get the Intro screencaps! :waves:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version