Author Topic: Tocantins Cast Info  (Read 14815 times)

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
Tocantins Cast Info
« on: January 12, 2009, 04:33:31 PM »
Found the following at   http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/01/survivor-secrets-revealed.php

Survivor Secrets Revealed
As if the Brazilian Highlands didn't have enough summertime sizzle (remember: winter here, summer there), with temperatures averaging 120 degrees, the next incarnation of Survivor: Tocantins --The Brazilian Highlands, will be adding sex-appeal to the challenges.

RADAR has learned exclusively that when the show franchise returns to CBS on February 12th, the tribe will include 3 models: Sydney Wheeler, Sierra Reed and Candace Smith.

Other castaways include SWV singer Tamara "Taj" Johnson George and BareNaked Granola founder and bazillionaire Brendan Synnott.

CBS will make an official announcement regarding the cast next week.

The following was found at survivorsucks:
 Name: Benjamin J. Wade Location: Susanville, California; originally from Knoxville, TN Occupation: Conductor/Artistic Director for the Susanville Symphony Age: 37

Brendan Synnott

Along with Debra Beebe, identified by lakelady and posted at survivor fever, that will make 7 of the 18 new survivors identified if all the leads are correct.

About Tamara George:

Tamara A. Johnson-George
Tamara "Taj" Johnson-George is a graduate of Belmont University, where she received her bachelor of business administration in marketing and is best known as "Taj," one third of the nineties multiplatinum R&B group SWV—Sisters with Voices. She is married to former NFL star Eddie George, with whom she stars on the reality television show I Married a Baller on TV One.

Sydney Wheeler
Female
24 years old
San Diego, California

More about Sydney here  http://www.modelmayhem.com/545027

Candace Smith

http://candacesmith.com/

Sierra Reed  the blond

Anyone have anything else they've found along the way . . .
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 05:11:14 PM by s1 »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Tocantins Cast Info
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 05:35:40 PM »
bleh ,,mactor hate

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 06:01:12 PM »
Taj, Sydney, Sierra, Candace, Debbie, Brendan and Ben makes 7

Taj is married to that man George so she is well-off. Those three models all will have significant money and Brendan is a millionaire. Jesus Lynne Spielman are you nuts  (:;)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 06:17:20 PM by Kiwi Jay »
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 06:22:58 PM »
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=7579570

Sierra's myspace. She is educated and is really beautiful. Courtney 2.0 sucks say. She got this message in June from a Alabama girl called Talia?

ohkay when you get back im going to come up to your house:)
ive decidedd

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=145979640
Talia's Myspace

could this be another??
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 09:10:01 PM »
thanks to Kiwi for the heads up

posted by Katy Carney @ sucks

Red tribe:

1. Sandy Burgin, 53, bus driver from Louisville- This hyper, tattooed grandmother knew she was perfect for Survivor, so she flew to Seattle to be the first to audtion. "My willpower is phenomenal," she says. "On a scale of one to 10, it's a 12."

2. Stephen Fishbach, 29, corporate consultant from New York City- Call him a speechwriter, a spam master or a Muppet. (He thinks he looks like Kermit.) But don't call him "Fish." "That's my nickname at home," he says. "I can't [use it] here because when I can't fish, I'm going to look like an idiot."

3. James Thomas Jr., 24, cattle rancher from Samson, Ala.- Warning: This cowboy knows how to take down prey. "Deer, turky, wild hog, coyote-everything you're allowed to hunt in Alabama I've hunted," he says. "I'm a country boy."

4. Spencer Duhm, 19, college sophomore from Lakeland, Fla.- Survivor fan Duhm has been studying the game since he was 11. That's why he plans to trust no one, saying, "You have to assume they're going to screw you before you screw them over."

5. Sydney Wheeler, 24, model/interior designer from San Diego.- How will she outlast the competition? "I plan to make alliances with the athletic guys," she say. "They are cute and they'll be good at the challenges." And plan B? :If I've gotta flirt, I'm gonna flirt. Work with what you've got. Right?"

11. Carolina Eastwood, 26, bartender from Los Angeles- How did this fire-spitting Panamanian-American prep for Survivor? "I got lasered from head to toe," she says. "Because I'm ethnic in the hairiest sense of the word. And I did not want to scare people with my overgrown armpits."

12. Taj Johnson-George, 37, former member of the Grammy-nominated R&B group SWV from Nashville- "There's a stigma that comes with being married to an NFL player," says the wife of former Tennessee Titan Eddie George. "People think we're pampered. But I'm not. I'm a 5'9", 190-pound tomboy. I'm gon' tear 'em up when I get out there."

Purple/Blue/Black/Whatever the **** Tribe:

6. Jerry Sims, 49, U.S. Army sergeant from Rock Hill, S.C.- First Sergeant Sims may have charmed his 100 soldier Army Reserves company "with a smile and a little manipulation," but things will be different on Survivor. "I don't want to be the boss," he says. "The leader gets axed too early."

7. Candace Smith, 31, lawyer-turned-actress/event planner from Los Angeles- Fertilized eggs? Insects? "I'll swallow it," says Smith. "Having to eat something [weird] for a chance to win a million dollars is nothing to me. I grew up eating chitlins."

8. Tyson Apostol, 29, bike-shop manager from Lindon, Utah- Why do Survivor? "Because I'd be good at tit. May as well go and win," says the former pro cyclist, who rides 31 mph. "And $1 million in two months isn't a bad paycheck." All he has to do now is perfect his strategy of "pushing people's buttons."

9. Sierra Reed, 23, model from Los Angeles- Not only did this beauty not have to try out to get on Survivor ("I was at a taco stand when the recruiters came up to me," she says), she doesn't need the prize. "Money comes and goes," says Reed, who turned down a Tommy Hilfiger campaign to do the show. "If I'd saved when I was just starting out, I'd be a multimillionaire by now.

10. Erinn Lobdell, 26, hairstylist from Waukesha, Wis.- Lobdell says she can get a stranger to trust her within five minutes. It's a gift she hopes will pay off. "I work at a nice salon, so if this works out for me, I'll be the new owner when I get home."

14. Benjamin Wade, 37, soccer coach/part-time orchestra conductor from Bolivar, Mo.- "I'm in this game because I want to change it," says Wade, who kayaked 6.132 miles from Baja, California, to Colombia-alone. "it's become survival of the weakest. I want the strongest to survive. I want to team up with worthy opponents. May the best man or woman win."

15. Debra Beebe (aka MERHAG the glorious), 46, middle=school principal from Auburn, Ala.- "The potty thing is freaking me out," says the self-described adventure seeker, who left the comfort of her eight bedroom home to rough it. "Digging a hole and going Big Bathroom in the middle of nowhere...having to wipe with your hands...Is my body going to shut down because I can't do it?"

16. Brendan Synnot, 30, entrepreneur from NYC.- First he sold his Bear Naked Granola business to Kellogg's as part of a $122 million dollar deal. Now Synnott's got to test his mettle. "I think it's healthy to have everything taken from you and then have to rebuild" he says/ "That's good character building.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 10:06:03 PM by puddin »

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 09:50:22 PM »
You missed 13.  :tup: see updated post with photo of cast members!! Wonder about the TV Guide site too!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2009, 10:19:40 PM »
Naw its not on tv guide on line yet but I'd be keeping my eye on the eye.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/

ps. This cast is so meh

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2009, 10:24:44 PM »
Darn! My TV Guide didn't come today....

Lucky Katy Carney for getting hers today!

Way too many models/actors/millionaires for me...  :res:

Here is #13:
Red tribe:
13. Joe Dowdle (aka preseason fav Dark-haired douchebag?! possibly) 26, commercial real-estate broker from Austin- Dowdle's strategy? Persuade and evade. "If it works, I will have pulled off something miraculous. If not, I'll get pretty far anyway. I told my mom before I left. "I'll see you out there."

Red Tribe:

Purple/Blue Tribe:

Thanks to Katy Carney at sucks for the scan!

Cast reveal is supposed to be Wednesday, right? ???

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2009, 10:29:47 PM »
Darn! My TV Guide didn't come today....

Cast reveal is supposed to be Wednesday, right? ???

Mine didn't come either peach, sometimes not until Wednesday  :res:, i hate them!

Cast reveal Wednesday? Where did you hear that?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2009, 10:34:29 PM »
ummm..... :duno:

I'll have to go figure it out, :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2009, 10:46:02 PM »
Here!

Is this person reliable? ???

maybe TAR will be close behind!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2009, 10:46:38 PM »
I am sure someone on Sucks said Wed the 14th. Thats why I was in phenomonal shock when that lady said I loved opening my TV Guide and seeing the new cast theyre awesome and everyone there was like WHAT !!!   :funny:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2009, 11:09:13 PM »
Here!

Shes a dip****  :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2009, 11:21:19 PM »
Figures...   :groan: :-[ :groan:

:funny: :funny: :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2009, 11:31:05 PM »
Always two days behind...I know the type  :funny:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2009, 11:59:23 AM »
I got the new TV guide today and whoa, 7 hunks! I'm gonna melt with this season! I'm surprised there are only 16 castaways. Red tribe is named Jalapao and the blue tribe is named Timbira.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2009, 12:36:47 PM »
I got the new TV guide today and whoa, 7 hunks! I'm gonna melt with this season! I'm surprised there are only 16 castaways. Red tribe is named Jalapao and the blue tribe is named Timbira.
I think Timbira is black, not blue fwiw

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2009, 12:56:17 PM »
I think Timbira is black, not blue fwiw

According to the group pic in TV Guide, it's blue. The Jalapao tribe pretty much is decked in red with their flag behind them and the Timbira tribe is decked in blue with their flag behind them.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2009, 12:58:07 PM »
Ya know what, Puddin...ya may be right, I just studied the picture again and it may be black after all outlined in blue. I was looking closely to the buffs they were wearing and it does appear black to me now, lol!

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2009, 01:02:59 PM »
I believe that Black was the dream team spoiler back in December. However it could be a dark purple which is what everyone was speculating so my guess is a fiery red and a dark purple (darkened indigo) instead of Black! However I have been wrong before... :res:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2009, 10:23:25 AM »
Here!

Shes a dip****  :lol:
Well she was right  :lol: :angel:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2009, 12:46:37 PM »
Teams, pictures, and videos are now up OVER HERE!  :hearts:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2009, 12:50:47 PM »
Hahah Puddin that was what I was going to say  :lol:.