The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Big Question ...

(1/5) > >>

ca71447:
Here is the BIG Question ... has anyone heard whether or not there will be a TAR 15?  The non-confirmed rumor I had heard was that TAR 14 is going to be the last season.  Please tell me this is not the case ....

Snooky:
If there is (Which there probably will be) than it may be another delayed season, if cbs doesn't do something quick.
 :ascared   :groan:

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: ca71447 on January 07, 2009, 07:05:32 PM ---Here is the BIG Question ... has anyone heard whether or not there will be a TAR 15?  The non-confirmed rumor I had heard was that TAR 14 is going to be the last season.  Please tell me this is not the case ....

--- End quote ---

We have heard this every season for the last few. AllStars was going to be the last. TAR 12 was "definitely" going to be the last. Thanks to the strike, we got a bonus with both TAR 13 and 14 being scheduled. But at this point, it seems to be season by season, so I am sure ratings will be a factor.  I know that the "purse strings" are being tightened, so perhaps things are not as sure as we would like them to be.

We have had several seasons that filmed in the summer for fall airing, so there is still time. Let's all just hope we see applications going up!

And :welcome: ,  ca71447!

TARAsia Fan:
CBS does not announce shows for the fall season until the network upfronts in April.

georgiapeach:
But if there is going to BE a fall season for us, applications and Interviews need to be coming up in the next few months for a race to run in the summer. If they are going back to one show a year, then those things might not happen till almost fall. I think that is what Snooky meant?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version