Author Topic: Clues for 4/29  (Read 7528 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Clues for 4/29
« on: April 22, 2004, 10:39:07 PM »
Voice Over Transcript
Survivor All Stars Episode

JP:  Next time on Survivor, Jenna and Shii Ann want each other gone.
Jenna:  I'm not having any plantains today, if you want them you're going to have to cook them yourself.
Shii Ann:  I could just strangle her.
Jenna:  She opens her mouth and I feel like putting a gun in mine.
JP:  While Rupert and Jenna have been together too long.
Jenna:  I was cookingggg...
Rupert:  She's just a pain in the ass and I'm very sorry that I have an alliance with her.

http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_ep13_1.html   <<pics and vo from .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Clues for 4/29
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2004, 11:24:24 PM »
From CBS~
ON THE NEXT SURVIVOR:
After a fight, one castaway declares regret for ever having made an alliance with a tribemate.  (DOH" Rupert)

To enjoy an overnight visit with their loved ones, the All-Stars are forced to watch their loved ones battle each other in the Reward Challenge.  (Rumor has it Jenna wins?)

It's no holds barred as one All-Star calls out another for being the bossiest member of Chaboga Mogo. (hmmmmmmmmm? Jenna?)

A tough struggle for individual Immunity comes down to a close finish. Who will be safe this week? (Not Shi.....)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2004, 08:14:23 PM »

Voice Over Transcript

VO> "With only three Survivor episodes left... it's three men vs three women"

VO> "CBS Thursday, how does a joyful family reunion..."

Rupert> "You just stay here for awhile"

VO> "Turn into a bigtime competition controversy?"

JP> "No, no no.... you're out"

VO> "Plus everyone thinks Tom acts crazy"

Rob> "Big Tom's pretty...Tom(?)"

VO> "But is he crazy like a fox?"

Tom> "Who's your daddy now?"

VO> "It's Shii Ann the Shii-Devil... won't go down without a fight"

Shii Ann> "Shii-devil has some tricks up her sleeve"

VO> "Don't miss an all new Survivor episode, CBS Thursday"

Thanks too   http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_wp13.html

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2004, 10:37:36 PM »
Gross food challenge with the family members! All right!!!!!!

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2004, 11:42:19 PM »
LOL..Shi's mom doesn't look to well??

So who are the expected loved ones?

Rob - brother
Tom - Bucky Bo
Jenna - brother?
Amber - mom?
Shii Ann - mother
Rupert - his wife

From way back when?? I heard that Jenna wins RC!! B:) B:)

Pic from resources.survivorphoenix.com
« Last Edit: April 25, 2004, 06:22:48 PM by Puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2004, 12:01:01 AM »
More RC Speculation~ Thanks to Sucks  :)

Good Vidcap of Jenna with clean hair ?
From  http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm11.showMessageRange?topicID=961.topic&start=21&stop=40

From messhall~
JPGramma
(4/23/04 1:56 pm)
ezSupporter

Re: Who's your daddy now
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Remember the Tina and Rupert 'spoiler' ?

Sucks Spoilers - Rupert and Tina Spoiler

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hydropoop455
(1/12/04 6:22 pm)

Rupert and Tina Spoiler
Here is what I can add to the spoilers going around. I have 3 friends that go to the Pearl Islands and Panama area quite frequently (usually twice a year during the winter). Anyways, apparently they can confirm that they saw Rupert and Tina and two other people that are not on the show at a place called Three Monks on Dec 3. They are Survivor fans, but not huge Survivor fans. They first noticed a lot of cameras and security around the area, but they then noticed Rupert and then Tina who they at first thought was a 30 year old woman with long hair. Once the cast list and pictures were released today, they immediately said it was Tina. Oh yah, the two other people they were with were a guy and girl around the age of 40. They were surrounded by a lot of cameras but no one else around them. They were fishing and actually seemed to be catching a lot of fish and seemed really happy. Tourists were allowed some places but a lot of the area was taped off. Also security was confiscating cameras. Anyways, that is what they have said. Feel free to email me any questions as I can ask them for you, but besides what they told me I doubt they know much more. Oh yah one more thing, my friends stayed there until the 5th of December and on the 4th asked if the Survivor crew was still around but the guy working said they left last night. So if my friends are correct, it seems like Tina and Rupert at least make the jury.

Quote:
hydropoop455
(1/12/04 11:37 pm)

Thanks for the friendly responses. I phoned my friend and told him to check out Tina and Kathy's picture. He said it was definitely Tina, the lady was younger looking, longer hair and really skinny. He said he now has no doubts, due to the pictures being released. I know my spoiler goes against the grain of Tina not doing well, I guess we will see what happens. Does anyone know the timeframe for Dec 3, like what happened around that time? Does it make sense for Tina and Rupert and 2 others to win a reward? I havent seen a Survivor 8 calendar yet.

Quote:
hydropoop455
(1/14/04 4:20 am)

Just to let you know, I asked my friend how sure he is that Tina is there and he said that he is 95% sure because he saw her with his own eyes and has looked at all the pictures and said that the lady had long blonde hair and was not Jenna or Kathy (who was his favorite player so he should now what she looks like). He also thought the woman looked really attractive at first, then he realized it was Tina. Jenna and Kathy are not attractive, at least not in the pictures that we are seeing right now. But that is really all I have to add, he says he is sure it was Rupert and Tina and another guy and another girl. Apparently he saw them pretty close up, albeit behind the roped off area and behind security guards, but he says he is sure, so interpret it however you like

Could be 2 winners? Jenna takes Rupert ??
Quequeg
MESS member
(4/23/04 2:07 pm)
ezSupporter

Re: Who's your daddy now
 Could be that Jenna and her bro win and they get to pick another pair to go with them.
Jenna picks Rupert and his wife. They are the only 4 some that would make up 2 guys (1Rupert) and 2 girls (1with long blond hair).
I don't see Ruperts wife winning gross food. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2004, 12:23:02 AM »
IC~

Same challenge as the one from Season 2?

www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor2/show/episode10/challenges.html
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor2/video/episode10/video_10.html

Challenge: FIRE & RAIN

Description: Each Survivor is given a T-shaped "fire scale." On one side is a fire pan, on the other a bucket with a small hole in the bottom. The Survivors must light a fire in the fire pan, then, using a small bucket, race to the river to finally fill the larger bucket on the opposite side of the fire scale. The weight of the water in the bucket will lift the fire pan into the air and ignite a fuse. The first person to ignite their fuse wins.

Winner Gets: Immunity

CindiLou

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2004, 05:22:40 PM »
Thanks Puddin! I really appreciate all the help you give us. I don't have a whole lot of time to go from site to site looking for spoilers but I know I can come here and you will help us out.

What I do is: as soon as the last episode is over I take a sheet of paper and keep it handy to my computer and jot down anything I might come across pertaining to next weeks episode. That way, when I go to play the ASS game, I don't have to backtrack and wonder where that particular item is and where I found it. I even keep the CBS Fantasy Bonus number on there too, thanks to you!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2004, 06:25:11 PM »
Aw Thanks Cindilou..your making me blush :-[..Hey if that spoiler above is true? Jenna and Rupert winning RC ...maybe we should have them both catching fish on CBS fantasy game..hmmmmmmm something to think about..

Off to Surfing for more spoilers B:) B:)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2004, 07:57:33 PM »
Lets not forget the title..
Chapera Surprise.. ( could be that the RC is held on Chapera Island a Surprise for the Chaboga Mogos ?)
New IC Vidcaps from Fever ..Romber don't look very happy..

Voice Over Transcript

VO:  Thursday on CBS, with only 3 episodes remaining, a family reunion turns controversial.  How far will one person go to win?  Don't miss a shocking new Survivor

Tom singing & dancing and Bucky..their happy?~

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2004, 10:56:59 PM »
Gross food challenge with the family members! All right!!!!!!

Rob
Yuk.  When I watch the gross food challenges, I have a bag of chips and dip ready just to keep my wits!!  If I munch n' crunch at the  same time they're inhaling gross stuff...it helps me get thru it!!  is that crazy or whaaat!!  :o

Theresa

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2004, 11:12:10 PM »
i do not think i could eat during those challenges, they upset my tummy..

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2004, 11:13:03 PM »
I CAN'T eat during the gross food challenge!!!! How can you eat anything without thinking about what they are eating and gagging! WOW

I was wondering how many people actually "hurl" while watching the gross food challenges?

Rob

Theresa

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2004, 11:15:05 PM »
i dont, but i probably would if i ate anything  :-\

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2004, 11:55:57 PM »
I CAN'T eat during the gross food challenge!!!! How can you eat anything without thinking about what they are eating and gagging! WOW
Rob
I don't know...I guess it helps me get my mind on good stuff to eat...mind over matter perhaps? I don't gag or feel a bit sick!  I just think of what I'm eating & not totally what they're eating! Yah i know...it sounds kinda bizarre. ?:)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2004, 11:10:19 AM »
I think its mean to make the relatives eat bugs and stuff..it doesn't seem right ::)? And what is there reward for winning the GFC? lol I heard a meal with their loved ones!! ?:) Who the heck would have a appettite after that  ?:) ?? I just love the look on Shi's mom's face ..its priceless  :o

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2004, 08:43:45 PM »
Great site for the vidcap speculation/spoilers       ;)

http://www.londyscreations.com/survivornetwork/spoilers.asp

CindiLou

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2004, 10:37:32 AM »
Thanks Puddin. That is Markopolo's site, he does the Survivor Insider Transcripts. He is not always right but he does well.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2004, 10:42:09 AM »
Yeah...we chatted once ..he's a sweetie and is living up to TDT's spoilers as best as he can...he's doing a great job..Big shoes to fill..