Author Topic: 19 Kids And Counting....  (Read 28456 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
19 Kids And Counting....
« on: December 19, 2008, 08:51:11 AM »
Jim-Bob and Michelle Duggar of Arkansas Welcomes their 18th Child!

IT'S A GIRL!

Jordyn-Grace Makiya Duggar

Thursday, December 18, 2008 @ 1:40 p.m. (born 2 weeks early, via c-section, her 3rd, baby was lying sideways)

7 pounds, 3 ounces

20 inches long

She joins her ten brothers and seven sisters (and one sister-in-law)

Joshua James Duggar and wife, Anna Keller Duggar
Jana Marie Duggar
John-David Duggar
Jill Michelle Duggar
Jessa Lauren Duggar
Jinger Nicole Duggar
Joseph Garrett Duggar
Josiah Matthew Duggar
Joy-Anna Duggar
Jedidiah Robert Duggar
Jeremiah Robert Duggar
Jason Michael Duggar
James Andrew Duggar
Justin Samuel Duggar
Jackson Levi Duggar
Johannah Faith Duggar
Jennifer Danielle Duggar

The TLC network will air a special episode covering the birth this Monday 12/22 @ 10pm.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 10:10:34 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: 17 Kids And Counting....
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2008, 11:58:41 AM »
How many kids can this woman have? Goodness, stop the madness! :cmas18 :cmas18 :cmas18
Just here to visit.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2008, 12:07:16 PM »
How many kids can this woman have? Goodness, stop the madness! :cmas18 :cmas18 :cmas18

Believe it or not, they are not done.

Mom is 42 and Dad is 43

Oldest is 20 and the youngest besides the new one is 16 months.

On average, a new one is born every 18 months, give or take a few months....

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2008, 09:06:47 PM »
You have got to be kidding me...a TV show for this? :lol: :groan:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2008, 09:18:53 PM »
You have got to be kidding me...a TV show for this? :lol: :groan:

The network aired the first season during the months of October/November. Now they are filming the second season. It is kind of interesting to watch that family on TV but believe me, I thank God every day I am not part of that crazy family.

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2008, 09:36:59 PM »
I watched 1 or 2 episodes

and this family is no Jon & Kate plus 8

wasn't my cup of tea

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2008, 10:29:08 PM »
I watched one episode of this. One was enough.
Just here to visit.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Re: 18 Kids And Counting....
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2009, 11:30:01 AM »
UPDATE ON THE DUGGAR FAMILY STATUS

First Duggar Grandchild Due 10/18/09

19th Duggar Child due 3/18/10

The oldest son, Joshua and his wife, Anna will be celebrating their first anniversary this month on 9/26 and their first child, a girl to be named MacKynzie Renee Duggar is due on 10/18.

Jim-Bob & Michele Duggar announced today they are expecting their 19th child and the baby is due on 3/18.

Jim-Bob turned 45 last July 18th and Michele will turn 43 on 9/13.

Their last child, Jordyn will turn 9 months on 9/18. Joshua, the oldest is 21.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 01:53:53 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2009, 06:18:00 PM »
Another kid? Holy cow.

I think M first names will be the tradition with the grandchildren. At least, that's what I heard.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2009, 09:48:08 AM »
The first Duggar Grandchild is here!

IT'S A GIRL!

MacKynzie Renee Duggar

Thursday, October 8, 2009 @ 6:39pm

8 pounds   19 1/2 inches

Daughter of Joshua & Anna Duggar

Granddaughter of Jim-Bob & Michelle Duggar (their 19th is due 3/18/10)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
19 Kids And Counting....
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2009, 11:01:24 AM »
Jim-Bob and Michelle Duggar's 19th child born over three months early via emergency c-section. Details as to why are not given yet but will follow up....

IT'S A GIRL!

Josie Brooklyn Duggar

Thursday, December 10, 2009 @ 6:27pm

1 lb. 6 oz.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 11:19:03 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Re: 19 Kids And Counting....
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2009, 12:00:48 AM »
Duggar Baby Born Prematurely Due to Pregnancy Complication

Michelle Duggar's 19th baby was born prematurely at 1 lb., 6 oz., because Michelle suffered a rare condition during pregnancy that causes high blood pressure, her doctor says.

The condition, preeclampsia, which affects 5 to 8 percent of pregnancies, was discovered when Michelle was admitted to the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences to evaluate pain related to a gall bladder problem, says Dr. Paul Wendel, director of the hospital's Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine.

"The obstetrical and neonatal teams reached the collaborative decision [Thursday] that Mrs. Duggar needed an emergency C-section to ensure the blood pressure problem would not be detrimental to her or the baby," says Wendel.

Daughter Josie Brooklyn was born at 6:27 p.m. Thursday and is in stable condition in the hospital’s neonatal intensive care unit.

"Michelle is recovering well from surgery," Wendel says.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20326804,00.html

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2010, 12:33:56 PM »
EXCLUSIVE: Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar Reveal Baby Josie

It's 19 kids ... and counting their blessings.

Seven weeks after baby Josie's surprise early arrival, her relieved parents Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar are talking to PEOPLE about the tiny micropreemie, who is taking breast milk through a tube and weighs 2 lbs. 3 oz.

Born at 25 weeks to Jim Bob and Michelle, of the hit TLC reality series changing its name this week to 19 Kids and Counting, little Josie Brooklyn was a mere 1 lb. 6 oz. when she arrived Dec. 10, after Michelle was diagnosed with preeclampsia.

"Years ago, a baby this small wouldn't have lived an hour," says Jim Bob, 44. "We are so grateful for the ability to help her."

He and Michelle, 43, have moved 17 of their other kids (their oldest Josh, 21, and his wife, Anna, 21, have a baby girl and live on their own) to Little Rock, Ark. from their home in Tontitown, Ark., to be closer to Josie, who remains in intensive care at Arkansas Children's Hospital.

"It's a miracle she's doing so well," says Jim Bob. Agrees Michelle: "It is incredible what the doctors and nurses can do to save the life of this little person."

It has been an up and down saga of survival for tiny Josie. "Doctors tell us, 'never trust a preemie,' because you can't know what is going to happen," says Jim Bob. "It is a very day-to-day thing. It is the hardest thing we've ever been through."

Josie's difficult birth has brought the family closer together, say Jim Bob and Michelle, and they continue to be grateful for every moment they have with their new daughter.

"We don't know if there is going to be another big hill to go up," she says. "We are grateful for the wonderful days when she has been good. We know at any moment, things could change."

Josie's arrival will be showcased in 19 Kids and Counting: Special Duggar Delivery, airing Jan. 31 on TLC, and a new season of their show will debut in February.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20339922,00.html

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2010, 11:07:26 PM »
Baby Josie goes home again and hopefully, this time for good!

Link:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20391132,00.html

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2010, 03:49:38 AM »
Second Grandchild Due June 2011

Another Duggar Baby is on the way

Link:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20441165,00.html

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2010, 01:01:03 PM »
The funny thing about this family is that all their children's names start with J...how many J names can there b out there?
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2010, 01:39:53 AM »
Josie Duggar Celebrates Her 'Miracle' First Birthday

What a difference a year makes.

Last year, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar, of TLC's 19 Kids and Counting, were devastated when their baby daughter, Josie, was born at only 25-weeks-old via emergency C-section on Dec. 10, weighing a mere 1 lb, 6 oz.

"This baby is so small, I don't think she can survive," Michelle told PEOPLE at the time.

A year later, Josie is celebrating her first birthday, laughing, playing and clapping at a healthy 15 lbs., 12 oz. "She's waving hello and goodbye," says Michelle. "She's saying da-da … Her outlook is so wonderful. It is a miracle."

According to Michelle, Josie is doing well developmentally, though she continues with monitoring and receiving oxygen when she sleeps.

"We call her our little pajama girl because she has to wear a certain kind of snap pajamas for the monitor wires," Michelle says. "She is in 6-month-old clothes now, but we have some 9-month-old ones ready for her to grow into."

A Family Celebration

As Jim Bob and the couple's oldest children complete a mission trip in El Salvador, Michelle and her other children have been decorating the house and reveling in the birthday festivities.

"Because of Josie's circumstances being so different, I've had to stop myself from buying too many presents," says Michelle. "I got her some clothes. And we are probably going to pick out a riding toy too and I am going to let the older kids help pick that out when they return."

As for other activities, Michelle has cut out a giant number 1 and all the younger kids are decorating it with bright colors. She plans to photograph Josie, her daughter Jordyn (who turns 2 on Dec. 18) and her granddaughter MacKynzie holding the cutout.

"For eight days more they will all be 1-year-old," says Michelle. "Anna and I are thinking this is a tradition we might start now and them photograph the three of them together every year."

Just thinking of Josie's continued growth is a cause for Duggar-sized holiday celebrating, she says.

"It is incredible," says Michelle. "It is a wonderful day. And it is exciting to think of the future."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20448847,00.html

Offline timmwks

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2011, 12:27:50 AM »
Wow, way to one-up Jon & Kate!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2011, 11:57:28 AM »
Josh and Anna Duggar Expecting a Boy This Summer

Three months from now, the super-sized Duggar family will add another … boy!

Josh Duggar, 23 – the eldest son of Jim Bob and Michelle – and his wife Anna, 22, are expecting their second child on June 19 to join older sister Mackynzie, 17 months.

The couple chose an unconventional method for learning the gender of the child – they had Michelle tell them.

"We went to the ultrasound and decided that my mom would know," Josh tells PEOPLE. "We figured she could handle the secret and then have a surprise sharing of the information with the entire family, including me and Anna."

They waited more than a week, and it wasn't easy. "I think Anna was getting a little bit anxious and excited to know, kind of antsy," says Josh. Anna agrees: "We thought it was fun to have the whole family hear at the same time and have the excitement together, but it was hard to wait."

Josh and Anna are now happily planning a home birth and thinking about boys' names. Mackynzie had an unplanned home birth, but "it went so well," says Anna, "that we are glad to be preparing for a home birth this time."

All 19 children born to Michelle, 43 and Jim Bob, 44 – 10 boys and nine girls – have names beginning with a "J," so the inevitable question is: Will Josh and Anna follow with an "M" tradition for their children?

"We still have a little time left to decide," says Josh. "Anna and I will find a good name that will be perfect for this little boy."

Meanwhile, Anna says her pregnancy is going well and she feels good.

"Our No. 1 tradition is having Josh read the bible to the baby," she says. "And we tell the baby, 'We love you and we can't wait to meet you.' We are explaining to Mackynzie about having a new baby in the house. I don't know if she knows the difference between a belly button and a baby, but she is learning."

Josh says the health scare that his youngest sister Josie survived after being born at only 25 weeks – she is now thriving as a 15-month-old – is making him grateful for Anna's healthy pregnancy.

"Anna is at 26 weeks into the pregnancy now," he says. "I think of Josie being born at only 25 weeks, and it makes us think about how precious life is and what a blessing each child is."

All the Duggars discover the gender together on Monday's episode of TLC's 19 Kids and Counting, airing at 10 p.m. ET.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20473555,00.html

Offline ruby2011

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2011, 03:30:52 PM »
"The Duggar family"  :snicker:
Know Thyself

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2011, 09:36:30 AM »
Josh and Anna Duggar Welcome a Baby Boy

The Duggar family just got even bigger – it's a boy for Josh and Anna!

Josh, 23 – the eldest son of Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar – and his wife welcomed a new addition on Wednesday, four days earlier than expected, a source confirms to PEOPLE. The couple are not ready to release the name publicly yet, but they are staying with the "M" theme.

Weighing in at 8 lbs., 5 oz., he joins big sister MacKynzie, 20 months. And he'll have plenty of doting relatives with 18 aunts and uncles – Jim Bob and Michelle's children – whose lives are documented on TLC's 19 Kids and Counting.

Anna, 22, gave birth at 5:55 p.m. in the family's Tontitown, Ark., home, the same place MacKynzie was born.

The newborn will also have a very special playmate: Michelle's youngest, Josie, who was born very premature, is now a healthy 17-month-old.

"I think of Josie being born at only 25 weeks," Josh told PEOPLE prior to the birth, "and it makes us think about how precious life is and what a blessing each child is."

For more on the latest Duggar addition, tune-in to 19 Kids: First Grandson this Sunday at 8/7c on TLC.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20502797,00.html?xid=email-peopledaily-20110616-20502797

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2011, 12:28:09 AM »
Josh and Anna's new baby boy's name has been revealed.

MICHAEL JAMES DUGGAR

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2011, 06:24:11 AM »
Congrats to Josh and Anna!
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
20 Kids And Counting
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2011, 10:01:28 AM »
 :groan: 20th Child On The Way!

Jim Bob & Michelle Duggar: 'We're Expecting Again!'

They're going for an even 20!

Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar, stars of TLC's 19 Kids and Counting, are expecting their 20th child this spring.

"We are so excited," says Michelle, 45, who is now about three-and-a-half months into her pregnancy and due in April. "I feel good. I am past the sickness stage now."

The Tontitown, Ark., couple, who are parents to children Joshua, 23 (who is married to Anna, 23 and has two children, Mackynzie, 2 and Michael, 4 months), twins Jana and John-David, 21; Jill, 20; Jessa, 19; Jinger, 17; Joseph, 16; Josiah, 15; Joy-Anna, 14; twins Jedidiah and Jeremiah, 12; Jason, 11; James, 10; Justin, 8; Jackson, 7; Johanna, 6; Jennifer, 4; and Jordyn, 3, weathered the medical emergency of their youngest daughter, Josie's birth on Dec. 10, 2009.

She was born following Michelle's preeclampsia diagnosis at a mere 25 weeks, weighing only 1lb., 6 oz.

Josie's medical drama – and Michelle's own fight for survival – was documented throughout their TV series. Josie will turn 2 in December and is developing normally, without any longterm effects from her premature birth.

"It is a miracle. Josie is the most energetic, busy little almost-2-year-old," says Michelle.  "She is short, and yet she can keep up with the big girls and she thinks she is just as big as they are. We are amazed at what she can do."

Following Josie's life-threatening arrival into the world, the Duggars understand that some might question their latest pregnancy.

"Michelle is probably in better health now than she was 10 years ago," says Jim Bob, 46.  "She has been getting on an elliptical for about an hour a day and is very careful of what she eats."

Michelle, who is under the care of a high-risk pregnancy doctor, says she is being cautious, eating a lot of protein and green vegetables and abstaining from caffeine. Approximately 10 to 15 percent of women have preeclampsia – Michelle had it with her second pregnancy – and the condition can strike randomly. Women who have had it previously are at higher risk, however.

"We are just going to do the best we can," says Michelle.  "I am taking a nap every day, and we are just taking good care."

Jim Bob agrees: "If we had lived by fear after Michelle had preeclampsia after her second delivery, we would have missed out on all our wonderful blessings," he says. "So many of her pregnancies have gone extremely well."

One completely new aspect of this pregnancy?  Michelle will have her very first scheduled Cesarean section since Josie's premature birth required a special cut on the inside of her uterus.

"I've never had a planned C-section," Michelle says.  "So this one will be different."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20543449,00.html

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2011, 10:27:05 AM »
A Duggar Tragedy

Michelle Duggar Miscarries

A day of joyful anticipation has turned to anguish for Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar.

At a routine check-up Thursday to find out the sex of their 20th child, their doctor was unable to find a heartbeat and told the couple they had miscarried in the second trimester.

"After the appointment, we came back home and told the children," says Michelle, 45.

"We had just been talking about baby names last night and they were getting excited about naming a boy or a girl. It has been a real sad disappointment."

She says the family will select a name after they know if the baby was a boy or girl, and then plan to have a funeral service.

"I feel like my heart broke telling my children," says Michelle. "They have all been so excited about this baby and looking forward to April coming around and having a new little one in our arms. That was the most difficult. The Lord is the giver of life and he can choose when that life is ready to go on and be with Him."

The stars of TLC's 19 Kids and Counting previously weathered a medical ordeal with their youngest daughter, Josie, who was born in December 2009.

This was their second miscarriage; Michelle lost her baby during her second pregnancy. She was taking oral birth control at the time and cites this as one reason the couple together decided to leave the number of children they have "up to God."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20552173,00.html
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 10:32:45 AM by RealityFreakWill »