Author Topic: FantasySurvivor.Com Game >>Tribe Refaforu! *maybe spoilers*  (Read 37641 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: FantasySurvivor.Com Game >>Tribe Refaforu! *maybe spoilers*
« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2008, 07:35:24 AM »
Questions! No bonuses...

Who will Bob vote to be the Sole Survivor (30 points)   Ken Matty Sugar Susie Is a finalist 
Who will Charlie vote to be the Sole Survivor (30 points)   Bob Ken Matty Sugar Susie 
Who will Corinne vote to be the Sole Survivor (30 points)   Bob Ken Matty Sugar Susie 
Who will Crystal vote to be the Sole Survivor (30 points)   Bob Ken Matty Sugar Susie 
Who will Ken vote to be the Sole Survivor (30 points)   Bob Matty Sugar Susie Is a finalist 
Who will Marcus vote to be the Sole Survivor (30 points)   Bob Ken Matty Sugar Susie 
Who will Matty vote to be the Sole Survivor (30 points)   Bob Ken Sugar Susie Is a finalist 
Who will Randy vote to be the Sole Survivor (30 points)   Bob Ken Matty Sugar Susie 
Who will Sugar vote to be the Sole Survivor (30 points)   Bob Ken Matty Susie Is a finalist 
Who will Susie vote to be the Sole Survivor (30 points)   Bob Ken Matty Sugar Is a finalist 
What will the final vote tally be? (35 points)   7-0-0 6-1-0 5-2-0 5-1-1 4-3-0 4-2-1 3-3-1 3-2-2 
Who will be the ultimate Survivor? (40 points)   The video gamer The challenge king The one who flew under the radar The sweet strategist The physical threat 
Which Survivor will be the first to drop out or be eliminated from the final immunity challenge? (20 points)   Bob Ken Matty Sugar Susie 
The winner of the first immunity challenge will be? (10 points)   A juror A non-winning finalist The Ultimate Survivor 
The winner of the final immunity challege will be? (10 points)   A juror A non-winning finalist The Ultimate Survivor 
(Question by Alan) The CBS previews suggest, "The fate of the final four rests in the hands of one castaway who reveals an outrageous decision at the most surprising Tribal Council yet." Which Survivor is the castaway mentioned by the preview? (25 points)   Bob Ken Matty Sugar Susie 
(Question by surviiivor1) Will Bob, Sugar and Matty vote for the same person at the first Tribal Council? (10 points)   Yes No 
(Question inspired by a birdlady suggestion) If the Survivors perform a final "Fallen Comrades" walk, who will be the first Survivor to say something positive about Randy? (20 points)   Bob Ken Matty Sugar Susie No one No Fallen Comrades walk is performed 
(Question by mrsnotoneleft) Even though Sugar gave Matty her immunity idol, does either Survivor cast a vote for the elimination of the other during the episode? (15 points)   Yes Sugar casts a vote for Matty Yes Matty casts a vote for Sugar No neither player votes for the other for elimination 
(Question by peach) The winner of Survivor: Gabon was a member of which original tribe at the start of the game? (15 points)   Fang Kota 
How many juror's will inform one of the final 3 Survivors that they will not be recieving thier vote? (25 points)   None One Two Three Four Five Six Seven 

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2008, 08:17:56 AM »
actions:

Says the word blindside (15 points)
Receives a vote to be Ultimate Survivor (40 points)
Wins a challenge (50 points)
Is a Survivor Gabon finalist (75 points)
Wins Immunity (75 points)
Becomes a juror (85 points)
Wins Survivor Gabon (200 points)
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline salterpath

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2008, 10:48:54 PM »
WE ARE IN 1st PLACE! YAYAYAY WE DID IT!!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2008, 11:15:22 PM »

BIG CONGRATS to the whole RFF TEAM!!

Good job everyone!

:cheer: :cheer: :party: :cheer: :cheer:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2008, 11:24:19 PM »
 :yess: :jumpy:  :piano: :ya3: :werock: :party: Need I say more!!!

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #80 on: December 15, 2008, 11:39:41 AM »
Yay!!!  :yess:

Big thanks to peach and s1 for the whole season, as well as everyone else! Who cares if I only fished 8th this season? Haha!  :cmas9 :xmas146 :xmas49 :cmas23 :cmas26 :xmas110

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #81 on: December 15, 2008, 11:47:47 AM »
Well, you finished FIRST for us! :congrats:

And whoo-hoo! I hadn't looked at that but we had 9 in the top 50 overall, so good job everyone! :cmas9
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #82 on: December 15, 2008, 12:21:20 PM »
Well, you finished FIRST for us! :congrats:

And whoo-hoo! I hadn't looked at that but we had 9 in the top 50 overall, so good job everyone! :cmas9

And many thanks for helping me make my finale picks! Congrats all! :cmas16