Author Topic: Ep#10: Which team sinks like a rock?  (Read 10934 times)

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Ep#10: Which team sinks like a rock?
« on: April 23, 2009, 08:51:44 PM »
1.  Do we get to see Tammy & Victor asking locals and race judges to help them over the stupid english speaking foreigners?

2.  Its down to the wire, do we see a U-Turn this episode and if we do he gets it?

3.  What order do you think teams will check in?

4.  Well we've had the conflict last week, how much do you think it will spill over in this week?

5.  Is the pool task a detour or general task?  How hard is it for them.  Just a few minute delay or a a long time like Season 9's Wanda & Desiree in the Russian Pool?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 10:12:59 PM by mswood »

Offline kwando1313

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ep#10: Which teams sinks like a rock?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 08:55:53 PM »
1.  Do we get to see Tammy & Victor asking locals and race judges to help them over the stupid english speaking foreigners

Yes.

2.  Its down to the wire, do we see a U-Turn this episode and if we do he gets it?

Probably, and Kisha and Jen (why else would they do the swimming?)

Tammy Victor, Margie Luke, Cara Jamie, and Kisha Jen

4.  Well we've had the conflict last week, how much do you think it will spill over in this week?

Probably just a bit. Just a bit of animosity. Maybe there will be more  :meow:!

5.  Is the pool task a detour or general task?  How hard is it for them.  Just a few minute delay or a a long time like Season 9's Wanda & Desiree in the Russian Pool?

I think that it may take a while. Going over a fear is hard.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009, 09:04:20 PM »
1.  Do we get to see Tammy & Victor asking locals and race judges to help them over the stupid english speaking foreigners? Yes. They plead and plod for help.

2.  Its down to the wire, do we see a U-Turn this episode and if we do he gets it? I'll say no.

3.  What order do you think teams will check in? Jaime/Cara, Tammy/Victor, Margie/Luke, Kisha/Jen.

4.  Well we've had the conflict last week, how much do you think it will spill over in this week? Margie/Luke and Kisha/Jen will be wary of each other, but it won't be as bad as last week.

5.  Is the pool task a detour or general task?  How hard is it for them.  Just a few minute delay or a a long time like Season 9's Wanda & Desiree in the Russian Pool? It will be a general task. It will take a long time especially for Kisha & Jen.
Just here to visit.

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2009, 09:14:01 PM »
1.  Do we get to see Tammy & Victor asking locals and race judges to help them over the stupid english speaking foreigners?  Duh..

2.  Its down to the wire, do we see a U-Turn this episode and if we do he gets it? Yes, and it could be anyone but Cara/Jaime (unless locals are allowed to U-Turn)

3.  What order do you think teams will check in? Tammy/Victor, Margie/Luke, Cara/Jaime, Kisha/Jen

4.  Well we've had the conflict last week, how much do you think it will spill over in this week? Yes.

5.  Is the pool task a detour or general task?  How hard is it for them.  Just a few minute delay or a a long time like Season 9's Wanda & Desiree in the Russian Pool? I think it'll be somewhere between short & long.
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Is it really that time again?
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2009, 09:53:58 PM »
1.  Do we get to see Tammy & Victor asking locals and race judges to help them over the stupid english speaking foreigners? Mmmhmm

2.  Its down to the wire, do we see a U-Turn this episode and if we do he gets it? I'm going to say Tammy and Victor cop it, because they've been consistently very strong and somebody should bump them off while they have the chance.

3.  What order do you think teams will check in? M/L, C/J, K/J, T/V

4.  Well we've had the conflict last week, how much do you think it will spill over in this week? Words will be shared, but I think that will be about it

5.  Is the pool task a detour or general task?  How hard is it for them.  Just a few minute delay or a a long time like Season 9's Wanda & Desiree in the Russian Pool? A Detour I think, and it will take a fair while, but the U-Turn that I'm praying Tammy and Victor get will take longer. It all depends on how strong these girls are and I think they're strong enough to get past the water.

NoluckBoston

Re: Ep#10: Which team sinks like a rock?
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2009, 11:27:31 PM »
1.  Do we get to see Tammy & Victor asking locals and race judges to help them over the stupid English speaking foreigners? Yes and in a surprise move, they will help build cheap toys for Walmart.

2.  Its down to the wire, do we see a U-Turn this episode and if we do he gets it? No

3.  What order do you think teams will check in? M/L J/C L/J T/V

4.  Well we've had the conflict last week, how much do you think it will spill over in this week? I think we will only see a few rocks thrown

5.  Is the pool task a detour or general task?  How hard is it for them.  Just a few minute delay or a a long time like Season 9's Wanda & Desiree in the Russian Pool? I think it will go faster then expected. Suddenly a  blood thirsty Cormorant swoops in and helps Jen conquer her fears.

Offline BayBay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2009, 11:39:08 PM »

1.  Do we get to see Tammy & Victor asking locals and race judges to help them over the stupid english speaking foreigners?
No

2.  Its down to the wire, do we see a U-Turn this episode and if we do he gets it? YES. Kisha and Jen.

3.  What order do you think teams will check in? Jamie and Cara, Luke and Margie, Tammy and Victor, Kisha and Jen.

4.  Well we've had the conflict last week, how much do you think it will spill over in this week? No more physical business, heaps of verbal.

5.  Is the pool task a detour or general task?  How hard is it for them.  Just a few minute delay or a a long time like Season 9's Wanda & Desiree in the Russian Pool? Detour. A breeze for most teams except Kisha and Jen. 1 hour delay.

Offline ready2rock

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2009, 12:24:03 AM »
1.  Do we get to see Tammy & Victor asking locals and race judges to help them over the stupid english speaking foreigners? oh yeah their biggest weapon in the race i shud say!!!  :knuckles:

2.  Its down to the wire, do we see a U-Turn this episode and if we do he gets it? Yes, T/V

3.  What order do you think teams will check in? m/l, j/c, k/j, t/v

4.  Well we've had the conflict last week, how much do you think it will spill over in this week? i guess they will take it all the way to the finish line  :funny:

5.  Is the pool task a detour or general task?  How hard is it for them.  Just a few minute delay or a a long time like Season 9's Wanda & Desiree in the Russian Pool? general task, very hard but i'm sure jen will overcome it thanks to kisha, a few minutes here and there that's about it :yess:
The Amazing Race Season 14's favourite team-Kisha and Jen

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2009, 12:30:52 AM »
1.  Do we get to see Tammy & Victor asking locals and race judges to help them over the stupid english speaking foreigners?
Absolutely... Why not use the edge you have and the mastery you have over the motherland? You could even sell those other racers without them even knowing it.

2.  Its down to the wire, do we see a U-Turn this episode and if we do he gets it? U-TURN will appear in the last NEL.
Kisha and Jen might get it though...

3.  What order do you think teams will check in?
Tammy/Victor (Asian Pride! - They should have been first last time!) Cara/Jaime (goddesses!) Margie and Luke and Kisha and Jen (goddesses!)

4.  Well we've had the conflict last week, how much do you think it will spill over in this week?

Oh, backstabbing... were kinda used to that though

5.  Is the pool task a detour or general task?  How hard is it for them.  Just a few minute delay or a a long time like Season 9's Wanda & Desiree in the Russian Pool?

The pool is a detour, It would be hard for people who are average swimmers... TPTB have done it this time... What I don't get is why swim in China? There are lots more fun to do in Beijing? Second, Why Beijing? Why not Shanghai first then go to Beijing later? Grrr...
Account is awaiting approval for deletion (approved)

Offline Ashe

• RFF Sr. Member
    • Black Crystal Battlers
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2009, 03:20:32 AM »
1.  Do we get to see Tammy & Victor asking locals and race judges to help them over the stupid english speaking foreigners?  Of course.

2.  Its down to the wire, do we see a U-Turn this episode and if we do he gets it?  Yes, and Tammy & Victor get it, if someone gets to it before they do.

3.  What order do you think teams will check in?  Margie & Luke, Jaime & Cara, Tammy & Victor, and Kisha & Jen.

4.  Well, we've had the conflict last week, how much do you think it will spill over in this week?  Can't tell.  But it'll probably be present as long as both teams are together.

5.  Is the pool task a detour or general task?  How hard is it for them.  Just a few-minute delay or a long-time like Season 9's Wanda & Desiree in the Russian Pool?  Probably a general task.
Jamison

Eleven teams race around the world for $1,000,000 on The Amazing Race 14!  Sundays at 8/7 Central on CBS!

Offline gator27

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2009, 08:03:56 AM »
1.  Do we get to see Tammy & Victor asking locals and race judges to help them over the stupid english speaking foreigners? Yes.  Why stop now.  You need to use any advantage you can use.

2.  Its down to the wire, do we see a U-Turn this episode and if we do he gets it? Yes

3.  What order do you think teams will check in?  Tammy & Victor, Jaime & Cara, Margie & Luke, Kisha & Jen

4.  Well we've had the conflict last week, how much do you think it will spill over in this week? Yes.  Although they will cool down a bit at the PitStop as they try to make amends.

5.  Is the pool task a detour or general task?  How hard is it for them.  Just a few minute delay or a a long time like Season 9's Wanda & Desiree in the Russian Pool?  Detour.  Swimming 400m is not easy, epscially with life jackets adding drag.  The drama in the hallway will not take too long.

DavidJunior

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2009, 10:37:21 AM »
1.  Do we get to see Tammy & Victor asking locals and race judges to help them over the stupid english speaking foreigners?  They'd be idiots not to

2.  Its down to the wire, do we see a U-Turn this episode and if we do he gets it?  Yes.  I'm gonna say T/V get it.

3.  What order do you think teams will check in?  M/L, C/J, K/J and T/V

4.  Well we've had the conflict last week, how much do you think it will spill over in this week?  i think there will be a good bit, but not too much.

5.  Is the pool task a detour or general task?  How hard is it for them.  Just a few minute delay or a a long time like Season 9's Wanda & Desiree in the Russian Pool?  i think it'll be a lot quicker than any of us expect.  i say the most they'll get held up over the other teams is 20-30 mins

Offline nathyn

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2009, 11:25:57 AM »
Of course. Take advantage of what you've got

No.

C/J, M/L, T/V, J/K. Based on how C/J and J/K look in the preview of the final 4. C/J look really happy like a #1 team, and J/K have a look of surprise that would fit with coming in last and a NEL.

A little bit. I think both of them will have calmed down some after the pit stop.

General task. A few minute delay.

Offline Ashe

• RFF Sr. Member
    • Black Crystal Battlers
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2009, 11:52:38 AM »
C/J, M/L, T/V, J/K. Based on how C/J and J/K look in the preview of the final 4. C/J look really happy like a #1 team, and J/K have a look of surprise that would fit with coming in last and a NEL.
If you're talking about the Pit Stop reactions, that was way back on leg four.
Jamison

Eleven teams race around the world for $1,000,000 on The Amazing Race 14!  Sundays at 8/7 Central on CBS!

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2009, 07:11:29 PM »
1.  Do we get to see Tammy & Victor asking locals and race judges to help them over the stupid english speaking foreigners?  Not unless they get the U-Turn.

2.  Its down to the wire, do we see a U-Turn this episode and if we do he gets it?  Yes, and Cara & Jamie use it on Tammy & Victor.

3.  What order do you think teams will check in?  Cara & Jamie, Margie & Luke, LaKisha & Jen and Tammy & Victor.

4.  Well we've had the conflict last week, how much do you think it will spill over in this week?  There will be some, but not as much as the previous leg since the Pit Stop will have cooled tempers.

5.  Is the pool task a detour or general task?  How hard is it for them.  Just a few minute delay or a a long time like Season 9's Wanda & Desiree in the Russian Pool?  I think it'll be a Detour.  It'll be a little more than a few minutes, but not as long as Wanda & Desiree at the Russian pool.  Not long enough to enable Tammy & Victor to catch up.

And it'll be a non-elimination leg with Tammy & Victor facing the Speed Bump.

Belle Book

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2009, 09:10:00 PM »
YES
No
Tammy and Victor, Kisha and Jen, Margie and Luke, and Cara and Jaime.
A little, but not as much!
Detour

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2009, 07:51:59 AM »
1.  Do we get to see Tammy & Victor asking locals and race judges to help them over the stupid English speaking foreigners? Do not understand what yer yap you talking about

2.  Its down to the wire, do we see a U-Turn this episode and if we do he gets it? probably kisha and jen, coz they pissed out jamie/kara with their treatment of Luke

3.  What order do you think teams will check in? Jamie/Kara, Tammy/Victor, Margie/Luke, Kisha/Jen

4.  Well we've had the conflict last week, how much do you think it will spill over in this week? unless we have another bitch fight, no

5.  Is the pool task a detour or general task?  How hard is it for them.  Just a few minute delay or a a long time like Season 9's Wanda & Desiree in the Russian Pool? detour, delay, i don't know
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 07:54:11 AM by redskevin88 »

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2009, 09:47:42 PM »
1.  Do we get to see Tammy & Victor asking locals and race judges to help them over the stupid English speaking foreigners? Sure, why not? Their Mandarin has actually harmed their ability to understand English! :lol:

2.  Its down to the wire, do we see a U-Turn this episode and if we do he gets it? Yes. Jaime & Cara waste it on Kisha & Jen.

3.  What order do you think teams will check in? Margie & Luke, Jaime & Cara, Tammy & Victor, Kisha & Jen.

4.  Well we've had the conflict last week, how much do you think it will spill over in this week? Not much. They might still be bitter, but they had the Pit Stop to reconcile themselves.

5.  Is the pool task a detour or general task?  How hard is it for them? Just a few minute delay or a a long time like Season 9's Wanda & Desiree in the Russian Pool? The pool is a Detour. Most will have little trouble, but Kisha & Jen struggle. Not a very long delay, though.
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2009, 11:12:36 AM »
I don't see why not

I'm inclined to say the duck comes back to U-Turn Luke, but I'll say the reds take it on the dream

hopefully cj, ml, tv, kj

i hope enough to keep it interesting

I'll say it's both sides of the detour and jen's emotional breakdown either allows someone to catch up or when they're done someone will have finished the rb
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move