Author Topic: "The Amazing Race 14" Premieres Sunday, Feb. 15  (Read 10079 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
"The Amazing Race 14" Premieres Sunday, Feb. 15
« on: December 02, 2008, 12:15:45 PM »
 :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!!!!

CBS ANNOUNCES MID-SEASON PROGRAMMING PLANS

"Flashpoint," Last Summer's Top Original Scripted Series, Returns

Friday, Jan. 9, 9:00-10:00 PM

"Harper's Island," a 13-Episode Mystery Event, Premieres Thursday, April 9,

10:00-11:00 PM and Concludes Thursday, July 2

"Game Show in My Head," a New Game Show from Ashton Kutcher,

Premieres Saturday, Jan. 3, 8:00-9:00 PM

"Survivor" Returns Thursday, Feb. 12, 8:00-9:00 PM

The 14th Edition of "The Amazing Race" Premieres Sunday, Feb. 15, 8:00-9:00 PM

CBS today announced mid-season schedule changes that include the return of the drama FLASHPOINT, the premiere of the mystery event HARPER'S ISLAND, the debut of the new game show GAME SHOW IN MY HEAD and the returns of the Network's reality hits SURVIVOR and THE AMAZING RACE. 

FLASHPOINT, last summer's top original scripted series, premieres Friday, Jan. 9 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT).

FLASHPOINT, starring Enrico Colantoni, Hu    gh Dillon, Amy Jo Johnson, David Paetkau, Michael Cram, Sergio Di Zio, Ruth Marshall and Mark Taylor, depicts the emotional journey into the tough, risk-filled lives of a group of cops in the Strategic Response Unit (inspired by Toronto's Emergency Task Force).

FLASHPOINT is produced by Pink Sky Entertainment in association with CBS Paramount Network Television.  Bill Mustos and Anne Marie La Traverse are executive producers.

HARPER'S ISLAND, a 13-episode mystery event, premieres Thursday, April 9  (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) and concludes Thursday, July 2 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT).  HARPER'S ISLAND is about a group of family and friends who travel to a secluded island for a destination wedding. They've come to laugh... to love... and, though they don't know it... to die. As the wedding festivities begin, friendships are tested and secrets exposed as a murderer claims victims, one by one, transforming the wedding week of fun and celebration into a terrifying struggle for survival. In every episode, someone is killed and every person is a suspect, from the wedding party to the island locals. By the end of the 13 episodes, all questions will be answered, the killer will be revealed and only a few will survive.

Jon Turteltaub ("Jericho") and Jeffrey Bell ("Alias," "Angel," "The X-Files") are executive producers for CBS Paramount Network Television in association with Junction Entertainment.  Karim Zreik ("Jericho"), Dan Shotz ("Jericho") and Tyler Bensinger ("Cold Case") are co-executive producers and Ari Schlossberg ("Hide and Seek") is co-executive producer and creator.

GAME SHOW IN MY HEAD, a hidden camera game show from Ashton Kutcher, premieres Saturday, Jan. 3 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT). Ordinary people must perform extraordinary tasks on an unsuspecting public to win up to $50,000. Under the watchful eye of host Joe Rogan, each contestant performs five outrageous, embarrassing and hilarious tasks worth $5,000 each.  In a no-holds-barred bonus round, each contestant has the chance to double their money up to $50,000. 

GAME SHOW IN MY HEAD is from fox21, produced by Hat Trick Productions and Katalyst Films.  Executive producers are Jimmy Mulville & Leon Wilde and Ashton Kutcher, Jason Goldberg, Karey Burke and Michael Binkow.

The 18th edition of SURVIVOR premieres Thursday, Feb. 12 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) while THE AMAZING RACE returns with its 14th edition on Sunday, Feb. 15 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT).

Saturday, Effective Jan. 3

8:00-8:30 PM              GAME SHOW IN MY HEAD (Premiere)

8:30-9:00 PM              GAME SHOW IN MY HEAD (Premiere)

9:00-10:00 PM            CRIMETIME SATURDAY

10:00-11:00 PM          48 HOURS MYSTERY

Friday, Effective Jan. 9

8:00-9:00 PM              GHOST WHISPERER

9:00-10:00 PM            FLASHPOINT (Premiere)

10:00-11:00 PM          NUMB3RS

Thursday, Effective Feb. 12

8:00-9:00 PM              SURVIVOR 18 (Premiere)

9:00-10:00 PM            CSI

10:00-11:00 PM          ELEVENTH HOUR

Sunday, Effective Feb. 15

7:00-8:00 PM              60 MINUTES

8:00-9:00 PM              THE AMAZING RACE 14 (Premiere)

9:00-10:00 PM            COLD CASE

10:00-11:00 PM          THE UNIT

Thursday, Effective April 9

8:00-9:00 PM              SURVIVOR

9:00-10:00 PM            CSI

10:00-11:00 PM          HARPER'S ISLAND (Series Debut)

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
Re: "The Amazing Race 14" Premieres Sunday, Feb. 15
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 12:16:36 PM »
 :hearts:
MY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 12:22:53 PM »
Oh what a GREAT present Michael!! :yess:

OMG I have to get ready! LOL

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 12:35:18 PM »
Short break guys!! But yay--NO BB to distract us!  :hearts: :hearts: :jumpy: :hearts: :hearts:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2008, 12:39:11 PM »
Short break guys!! But yay--NO BB to distract us!  :hearts: :hearts: :jumpy: :hearts: :hearts:
You said a curse word  :ascared :naughty:

Offline pyryniemi

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2008, 12:45:32 PM »
YES!!! YES!  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

So earlyy-yy   :yess: :jumpy: :wohoo:

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2008, 12:48:01 PM »
oh wow the teams could be released within a month or 2! wow  :wohoo:
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2008, 12:54:28 PM »

:jumpy: That's awesome news and Survivor too yippie  :happy: hehehe

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2008, 01:39:30 PM »
to any available deity: plz let us have a preview next week!
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2008, 02:07:39 PM »
TAR in February!

Should be an uninterrupted run. However, we will have to go up against the Oscars and then in March, there will probably be two delays for March Madness, but we'll worry about that when the time comes. Two seasons in one year! I love it!!!  :happy: :happy: :happy:
Just here to visit.

Offline redwings8831

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2008, 03:02:50 PM »
TAR in February!

Should be an uninterrupted run. However, we will have to go up against the Oscars and then in March, there will probably be two delays for March Madness, but we'll worry about that when the time comes. Two seasons in one year! I love it!!!  :happy: :happy: :happy:

Here's the schedule of March Madness from last March. On the first sunday, the last game started at 5:20 PM and on the second sunday, the start time was 5:05 PM. With basketball games going approximately 2 hours, it doesn't seem like it will be more than 20 or 30 minutes.

http://www.keepandshare.com/htm/calendars/march_madness/a_march_madness_schedule.php

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2008, 03:06:01 PM »
That sounds just about right. It all depends on the matchups and the windows for each game. The second round games usually start 5:15 p.m. ET and then the regional final late game the following Sunday usually starts closer to the top of the 5 p.m. hour.
Just here to visit.

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2008, 04:31:34 PM »
To think that the last season we had air at that time of year was All-Stars...it feels like that was so long ago.
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2008, 05:58:50 PM »
To think that the last season we had air at that time of year was All-Stars...it feels like that was so long ago.

To me it seemed like just a few months ago that all-stars aired. 

I am really glad that The Amazing Race is on a normal schedule again! :jumpy:

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2008, 10:59:16 PM »
TAR in February!

Should be an uninterrupted run. However, we will have to go up against the Oscars and then in March, there will probably be two delays for March Madness, but we'll worry about that when the time comes. Two seasons in one year! I love it!!!

Sadly, no uninterrupted run.  CBS has the ACM (some Country Music Awards Show) airing on 4/5/09.  And there may be a third delay: On 4/12/09 (Easter Sunday), the Master's, which will likely push TAR back more than the the NCAA games would.  So, it's basically four consecutive weeks of TAR interference.  Really makes the football season not so bad.  However, we'll be free three out of the first four weeks of the show (all four, but the Oscars, yeah), and then the final three weeks of the season.

In the end, it doesn't matter because it's been a while since a TAR season got going soon after the preceding one wrapped up. 
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2008, 01:38:55 PM »
:hearts:
MY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
:waves: mine toooooo!!!! what a great birthday present last year i got big brother..
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2008, 01:44:45 PM »
last year i got big brother..
Please don't mention that show and that particular season. Many of us still haven't recovered from The Season That Shall Not Be Mentioned. :funny: :funny:
Just here to visit.

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2008, 04:15:55 PM »
true that was the WORST BB season EVER!!! and this is going to sound like i am trying to get simpathy so my mom died that summer and it was a horabble winter to get trew so if there was going to b a bad bb that was PERFECT FOR ME, because i don't rember a lot of it just that it kept me from crying as much as i probly would .. now last season was awsome.. , this season of tar is not my fav not sure y ..
tv junky needs help!!!!!