Author Topic: I WANT TO CRY!!!  (Read 11483 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
I WANT TO CRY!!!
« on: November 30, 2008, 08:44:51 PM »
I loved Toni & Dallas so much, and am so very sad that they got eliminated! We love you guys...the best team ever, and should be All Stars when it comes around again!!!

Offline Pedaler

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: I WANT TO CRY!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 10:19:10 PM »
Them and not Dan and Andrew?

Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!! Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!   (:;)  (:;)  (:;)  (:;)  (:;)  (:;)  (:;)   FIRETRUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 10:19:14 PM »
I did cry Rob, no kidding. By far the saddest elimination ever!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 10:20:38 PM »
Them and not Dan and Andrew?

Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!! Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!  Firetruck!!   (:;)  (:;)  (:;)  (:;)  (:;)  (:;)  (:;)   FIRETRUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
It was an some what easy blow for us Pedaler, we sort of figured it out  :'(, but it still hurts.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2008, 10:23:11 PM »
screw fire trucks,
****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2008, 10:33:13 PM »
If Dandrew wins while Toni & Dallas are 4th, I will storm CBS headquarters in New York and force them to change the ending. I'll be in NYC for the finale so I'll be close to CBS. :lol:
Just here to visit.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2008, 11:02:12 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOO :'( :'( :'( :'(

I know that the crew can't interfere, and give them back their pack, but why did they not get it and hold it?  Then they could have returned it at the end so Dallas didn't feel so bad.

Offline SD_Mama

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2008, 11:05:48 PM »

I know that the crew can't interfere, and give them back their pack, but why did they not get it and hold it?  Then they could have returned it at the end so Dallas didn't feel so bad.

Maybe they figured he would realize it sooner and chase the cabbie down?  I know if it were me and I saw them shooting something on the floor I would double chaeck to see what it was that was so interesting.   

Offline pitt02

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2008, 11:16:25 PM »
Wow i was so upset to see it was those two. Dallas looked like he was going to throw up or he just seen a ghost the whole time after he lost them which is understandable.  The thing that I noticed was that the mom did not say a wd about it if that was any other of the couples there might have actually been a fistfight in the street.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2008, 11:23:32 PM »
So Sad    So Sad   :'(        I wanted Toni and Dallas to win the whole race.      :'( 

Offline snap-on

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2008, 02:50:01 AM »

Yeah I think the crews aren't allowed to inform to the racers at the spot. But they're not stupid, they must have a shot of the taxi's license plate for the record.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2008, 06:29:30 AM »
 :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:

I can't believe for the 6th season in a row i don't even have a season favourite in the final 3.

:meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:  :meow:

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Is it really that time again?
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2008, 07:40:30 AM »
They could have at least let them finish instead of eliminating them on the spot.

And Kynt and Vyxsin's departure was the saddest ever.

I showed up at school the next day with a black arm band on.

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2008, 10:28:57 AM »
they were sooo awsome!!!! i am going to rout for n/s... now i have to cause dallas likes her..lol i liked tk and rachel. did they win last yr??
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline nokmdk

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2008, 10:36:24 AM »
Rob that is actually sad. They are such a great team and were totally deserved to be in the final. The mom could have been pushy but Toni was soo nice all the time on the race.

But seriously, Dandrew has got to be the luckiest b**tards ever on TAR! I always thought they suck so much but now I kinda like them in the race just for the fun of it (just to see how far before their luck would run out but dang, I would never have thought they make it this far)

I picked N/S from the first second I saw them and I stuck to my fav :)  :jumpy:

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2008, 03:11:17 PM »
the Amazing Race is designed to have lots of luck so that the best teams frequently do not win. In most cases the Final 3 contain 2 of the 3 best teams from that season and sometimes all 3. AR13 follows this pattern. Some viewers think it is the "saddest elimination ever", but many said that with Terence/Sarah and both can't be right. Who was the saddest elimination ever? I certainly don't know but there are maybe 10 teams that would qualify for such a designation. We even have an entire thread just on this subject!

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2008, 03:14:18 PM »
the Amazing Race is designed to have lots of luck so that the best teams frequently do not win. In most cases the Final 3 contain 2 of the 3 best teams from that season and sometimes all 3. AR13 follows this pattern. Some viewers think it is the "saddest elimination ever", but many said that with Terence/Sarah and both can't be right. Who was the saddest elimination ever? I certainly don't know but there are maybe 10 teams that would qualify for such a designation. We even have an entire thread just on this subject!

Well, people DO have different opinions lol

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2008, 03:34:54 PM »
Lete me encourage you to express them on the "Saddest Eliminations" thread, Michael. That has the advantage of being an ongoing thread.

Offline jose

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2008, 03:53:26 PM »
They could have at least let them finish instead of eliminating them on the spot.

what grade are you in  :jam:

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2008, 04:24:34 PM »
Lete me encourage you to express them on the "Saddest Eliminations" thread, Michael. That has the advantage of being an ongoing thread.

:ascared What's wrong with this one apskip, you don't like this thread?

Too bad you feel that way, the rest of us appriciate it and think it's completely appropriate!! 

:'( One of the saddest moments for an amazing team, Toni and Dallas

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2008, 04:31:43 PM »
Definitely two of the nicest people to run on the race, Toni & Dallas.

I'll say it just to rile ap, Saddest. Elimination. Ever.

That's a joke, ap.
Just here to visit.

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2008, 04:42:39 PM »
I am SO sad that Toni and Dallas got eliminated!  They were are one of my all-time favorite teams.

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2008, 04:50:04 PM »
Now I can only hope that Ken & Tina win. If Andrew & Dan win I will shoot somebody. If Nick & Starr win I will shoot myself.

Ever since CBS changed to the new "Miniature seasons" I have had nothing but disappointments with the show.

Bring back all the old things that made this show great! Don't do two legs in the same city!!!

:groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan:
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Is it really that time again?
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2008, 05:12:32 PM »

what grade are you in  :jam:

That was when I was in year 12.

Offline Pedaler

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2008, 08:39:03 PM »
screw fire trucks,...
   :tup:

If Dandruff wins, I'm going to post a lot of Mother Firetruckers    :lol: