Author Topic: Dear God! What team is eliminated this week?  (Read 21522 times)

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Dear God! What team is eliminated this week?
« on: November 26, 2008, 12:22:18 AM »
We have come to it at last.  And you guys better get me the damn answer before either my brain explodes or my heart gives out.  I am so not kidding.

1.  Who is already laughing just thinking about Dan dancing for the speedbump? :funny:

2.  Which team do you think loses the documentation?

3.  Which team member?

4.  We haven't seen the 2nd U-Turn.  Does it rear its ugly head, or did it come and go, us none the wiser?

5.  If the team that loses their documentation checks into the Pit Stop before another team, do you think that other team will get to advance or will still be eliminated, leaving us just 2 teams in the finale?

6.  Who is going to hold my cyber hand and pray it isn't Toni & Dallas (Michael need not apply, thanks but they don't need that type of help)?

7.  Who would have loved to be a fly on the wall watching Terence & Sarah watch last week?  We got eliminated and this is the team that beat us, Oh hell no!

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
Re: Dear God! What team is eliminated this week?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 02:24:51 AM »
1. Me.  :funny: :lol:

2. Toni/Dallas (unfortunately)

3. Dallas

4. Maybe it's edited out.

5. Possibly.

6. Well, I will pray it isn't Ken & Tina either.

7.  :jumpy: (Is that a good thing?) Lol.

Offline joyjay78

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2008, 02:50:37 AM »
We have come to it at last.  And you guys better get me the damn answer before either my brain explodes or my heart gives out.  I am so not kidding.

1.  Who is already laughing just thinking about Dan dancing for the speedbump?        Andrew would reserve first his bwahahahaha laughter until Dan is done w/ the Speedbump and he will do it in the bathroom of their hotel's comfort room.lol
2.  Which team do you think loses the documentation?       NICK and STARR

3.  Which team member?         NICK NICK and NICK

4.  We haven't seen the 2nd U-Turn.  Does it rear its ugly head, or did it come and go, us none the wiser?         The siblings will be U-turned

5.  If the team that loses their documentation checks into the Pit Stop before another team, do you think that other team will get to advance or will still be eliminated, leaving us just 2 teams in the finale?              Probably the Frat Boys will take over the slot and race for the million in the final pit stop.

6.  Who is going to hold my cyber hand and pray it isn't Toni & Dallas (Michael need not apply, thanks but they don't need that type of help)?          I LOVE DALLAS.HE IS YUMMYLICIOUS AND EVERY INCH A GLUTINOUS GUY.YUMMMMMMMMMY.SLURP SLURP.

7.  Who would have loved to be a fly on the wall watching Terence & Sarah watch last week?  We got eliminated and this is the team that beat us, Oh hell no!          SOME ARE DUMBER THAN OTHERS AND THEY ALL SUCCEED IN GREATNESS.lol

Offline topaz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2008, 04:36:31 AM »
1. The Russian dancers just like the Russian army did when they'd laughed to Dan's mischievous army marching.
2. According to what I'd saw on a preview for next week's episode, it's Toni & Dallas [NO!!!!] :'(
3. which team member is what? (:;)
4. Toni & Dallas.  Ken & Tina might use it. :'(
5. That answer is no.
6. Me. :waves: :tup:
7. :duno:

Offline CABoSoxFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2008, 05:43:17 PM »

FIRST POST!   :waves:

1.  Who is already laughing just thinking about Dan dancing for the speedbump? :funny:ME! :yess:

2.  Which team do you think loses the documentation? Nick/Starr

3.  Which team member? Nick

4.  We haven't seen the 2nd U-Turn.  Does it rear its ugly head, or did it come and go, us none the wiser? Rears its ugly head

5.  If the team that loses their documentation checks into the Pit Stop before another team, do you think that other team will get to advance or will still be eliminated, leaving us just 2 teams in the finale? Well, they won't exactly be eliminated.  They'll just be stuck in Moscow.

6.  Who is going to hold my cyber hand and pray it isn't Toni & Dallas (Michael need not apply, thanks but they don't need that type of help)? It's NOT Toni/Dallas!  It's not!  It's not!

7.  Who would have loved to be a fly on the wall watching Terence & Sarah watch last week?  We got eliminated and this is the team that beat us, Oh hell no! Count me in!

Offline nathyn

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2008, 05:50:11 PM »

1.  Who is already laughing just thinking about Dan dancing for the speedbump?  :funny: :funny:

2.  Which team do you think loses the documentation?  Toni and Dallas

3.  Which team member?  Dallas

4.  We haven't seen the 2nd U-Turn.  Does it rear its ugly head, or did it come and go, us none the wiser?  Come and go.

5.  If the team that loses their documentation checks into the Pit Stop before another team, do you think that other team will get to advance or will still be eliminated, leaving us just 2 teams in the finale?  The last team advances and that's Dan and Andrew

6.  Who is going to hold my cyber hand and pray it isn't Toni & Dallas (Michael need not apply, thanks but they don't need that type of help)?   :angel:

7.  Who would have loved to be a fly on the wall watching Terence & Sarah watch last week?  We got eliminated and this is the team that beat us, Oh hell no!   :lol:

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2008, 07:16:28 PM »
1.  Who is already laughing just thinking about Dan dancing for the speedbump? :funny: *raises hand* It's as if they *planned* for Dandrew to be last on that leg.

2.  Which team do you think loses the documentation? Dandrew - keep hope alive!

3.  Which team member? Dan

4.  We haven't seen the 2nd U-Turn.  Does it rear its ugly head, or did it come and go, us none the wiser? It's there, and it'll be used. And I'll be upset, since U-Turns/Yields/FF/other race tools shouldn't decide the F3. Hopefully it's inclusion is better than the corresponding TARA3 leg.

5.  If the team that loses their documentation checks into the Pit Stop before another team, do you think that other team will get to advance or will still be eliminated, leaving us just 2 teams in the finale? Oh no, the other team will be spared. I don't even think that'll happen, since the clues say that the team loses their money also, meaning none for taxis/tasks.

6.  Who is going to hold my cyber hand and pray it isn't Toni & Dallas (Michael need not apply, thanks but they don't need that type of help)? I don't even want to THINK about that happening.

7.  Who would have loved to be a fly on the wall watching Terence & Sarah watch last week?  We got eliminated and this is the team that beat us, Oh hell no!  :funny:  :funny:  :funny:

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2008, 07:24:24 PM »
1.  Who is already laughing just thinking about Dan dancing for the speedbump?  I am!   :funny:

2.  Which team do you think loses the documentation?  Nick & Starr.

3.  Which team member?  Nick, I guess.

4.  We haven't seen the 2nd U-Turn.  Does it rear its ugly head, or did it come and go, us none the wiser?  Yes, and Ken & Tina get it -- but manage to stay alive.

5.  If the team that loses their documentation checks into the Pit Stop before another team, do you think that other team will get to advance or will still be eliminated, leaving us just 2 teams in the finale?  I'm not certain.  Perhaps Andrew & Dan will advance -- or maybe Nick & Starr will just be stuck in Moscow.

6.  Who is going to hold my cyber hand and pray it isn't Toni & Dallas (Michael need not apply, thanks but they don't need that type of help)?  I will!

7.  Who would have loved to be a fly on the wall watching Terence & Sarah watch last week?  We got eliminated and this is the team that beat us, Oh hell no!  I might have.   :lol:

Andrew & Dan are finally Philiminated but Nick & Starr are stuck in Moscow.

Belle Book

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2008, 12:02:19 PM »
1.  Who is already laughing just thinking about Dan dancing for the speedbump? ME!!!  :funny:

2.  Which team do you think loses the documentation? Toni & Dallas

3.  Which team member? Dallas

4.  We haven't seen the 2nd U-Turn.  Does it rear its ugly head, or did it come and go, us none the wiser? It was unaired on an earlier leg.

5.  If the team that loses their documentation checks into the Pit Stop before another team, do you think that other team will get to advance or will still be eliminated, leaving us just 2 teams in the finale? The team that loses their documentation will be in the finals, but unable to leave Russia. Last team will be officially eliminated. That's the way I would do it if I was on the staff.

6.  Who is going to hold my cyber hand and pray it isn't Toni & Dallas (Michael need not apply, thanks but they don't need that type of help)? Me

7.  Who would have loved to be a fly on the wall watching Terence & Sarah watch last week?  We got eliminated and this is the team that beat us, Oh hell no! Not Me. Terence would have been in a bad mood and slapped me with the fly swatter! :funny:
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2008, 12:01:13 AM »

1.  Who is already laughing just thinking about Dan dancing for the speedbump? :funny:   :hoot:

2.  Which team do you think loses the documentation? Mom and Son :hides:

3.  Which team member? Dallas :hides:

4.  We haven't seen the 2nd U-Turn.  Does it rear its ugly head, or did it come and go, us none the wiser? It might rear its ugly head but I don't think so for some reason.

5.  If the team that loses their documentation checks into the Pit Stop before another team, do you think that other team will get to advance or will still be eliminated, leaving us just 2 teams in the finale? No, I think we have a final 3 no matter.

6.  Who is going to hold my cyber hand and pray it isn't Toni & Dallas (Michael need not apply, thanks but they don't need that type of help)?  :uphere: :hrt: :hug?:  :ghug: :carryon:

7.  Who would have loved to be a fly on the wall watching Terence & Sarah watch last week?  We got eliminated and this is the team that beat us, Oh hell no!  :gaah:

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2008, 10:20:46 AM »
Say it aint so Puddin.

Oh, I I want the secret PM.... (:;)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2008, 12:15:34 PM »
Say it aint so Puddin.

Oh, I I want the secret PM.... (:;)
I have no secrets mswood, its a guess only and i hope i'm wrong of course! I wouldn't wish it on any team, not even Dandrew. This is almost more suspenseful than who wins!

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2008, 01:24:49 PM »
It actually is.  I think this will be remembered more then how wins.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2008, 10:56:40 PM »
Actually, all evidence points towards Toni and Dallas losing important documentations, but... they have always been under the radar and i'm pretty sure something else will surprise us (some other teams loses instead) :yess:

Offline hakushu8

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2008, 09:01:35 AM »
Actually, all evidence points towards Toni and Dallas losing important documentations, but... they have always been under the radar and i'm pretty sure something else will surprise us (some other teams loses instead) :yess:
I'm just glad that there's another good parent/child team to support this season. I remember last season when it was believed that Ron/Chris would not be in the F3, but then it turned out that they were actually first on the penultimate leg! So I'm still keeping the faith alive that something similar would happen for Toni/Dallas (don't think it's getting 1st place in the penultimate leg, but at least remaining alive for the final leg). :jam:
just dance
~*~
I don't understand the question, and I won't respond to it.

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2008, 12:08:54 PM »
still loling
 i hope dandrew loses there stuff and i will gladly b in on that group hug puddin if something happens to toni and dallis,

and yea hell to the no  can u amagin if thoses 2 bozos win omg.. talk about u r under dogs...

and  ther has 2 b a final 3 if the un thinkable happes (my worst fear btw) getting stuck in a diff contury russa omg the other teams would finish the race..there has 2 b 3 teams if they all make it bk to usa.

also i think that one pic of nick and star what has been aldged the finish line is not bc/ there r no other racers in sight and also it coud b a phill saying keep raceing that is y no excitment.. JMO
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2008, 01:23:14 PM »
Tory, it is a Finish line, there is a Mat, there is Phil, there is a Greeter. We have weeks of communication with the eyewitness, all well documented in the thread. There would not be a TBC where the teams/crew have a Pitstop (documented) or where they hung around the mat for more than an hour (documented), nor do I ever remember there being a TBC on the last leg (not documented :funny:).

puddin has everything beautifully summarized right here: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,17845.msg360156.html#msg360156
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline FLFan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2008, 01:25:36 PM »
still loling
 i hope dandrew loses there stuff and i will gladly b in on that group hug puddin if something happens to toni and dallis,

and yea hell to the no  can u amagin if thoses 2 bozos win omg.. talk about u r under dogs...

and  ther has 2 b a final 3 if the un thinkable happes (my worst fear btw) getting stuck in a diff contury russa omg the other teams would finish the race..there has 2 b 3 teams if they all make it bk to usa.

also i think that one pic of nick and star what has been aldged the finish line is not bc/ there r no other racers in sight and also it coud b a phill saying keep raceing that is y no excitment.. JMO

I have seen the video that the picture of Nick and Starr at the finish line has been taken from.  After watching it, I feel sure that Nick and Starr will arrive first during this week's leg.  Supposedly, Tina and Ken arrive 3rd.  It is unclear who arrives 2nd and 4th.  Either  Dallas takes so long identifying the right statue at the road block  that Dandrew can move up or Dan is soooo bad at the dance that they remain totally out of the running.  It fairly clear that it Tina and Ken are in 3rd because of problems with public transportation.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2008, 01:40:58 PM »
Just to clarify a little, there was never a mention of 3rd or 4th place by our eyewitness.

She saw Nick/Starr and it was clear to her from having watched a good bit of set up that they were first.

She believes they saw a "second" team arrive, but they were too far away at the time to be able to make any guesses at all as to who that might be, or even if it was the actual 2nd team.

Remember she made her own tour around the exhibitions too, but they were there for hours.

Several "hours" later, as they were leaving, they bumped into Ken and Tina just arriving via the monorail.

She does say that it is entirely possible that another team could have come through at any time after Nick/Starr while she was touring around the exhibition, and that she might not have seen them.

Although, she did hang around after N/S arrived for a good while until chased off by Production--she tried to buy N/S a beer, and she saw them sitting in the "roped off" area for at least an hour.

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline FLFan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2008, 01:58:54 PM »
Just to clarify a little, there was never a mention of 3rd or 4th place by our eyewitness.

She saw Nick/Starr and it was clear to her from having watched a good bit of set up that they were first.

She believes they saw a "second" team arrive, but they were too far away at the time to be able to make any guesses at all as to who that might be, or even if it was the actual 2nd team.

Remember she made her own tour around the exhibitions too, but they were there for hours.

Several "hours" later, as they were leaving, they bumped into Ken and Tina just arriving via the monorail.

She does say that it is entirely possible that another team could have come through at any time after Nick/Starr while she was touring around the exhibition, and that she might not have seen them.

Although, she did hang around after N/S arrived for a good while until chased off by Production--she tried to buy N/S a beer, and she saw them sitting in the "roped off" area for at least an hour.

OK.  I misunderstood, I thought that they were sure that they saw a 2nd team arrive AT A DISTANCE before they bumped into Ken and Tina.  Just found this board about 2 weeks  ago and I am trying to "catch up".  I just had to post all the extra stuff I saw in the new promo last night.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2008, 02:09:24 PM »
I thought that they were sure that they saw a 2nd team arrive AT A DISTANCE before they bumped into Ken and Tina. 

This is absolutely right, it is more that she was never able to say that Ken/Tina were in 3rd place, just that they saw them arrive hours later.

It just really means that we know K/T are way later, but whether that is 3rd or 4th place was never clear, as she felt it was possible that another team COULD (but not necessarily DID)  have snuck in there while she was touring the site.   :'(

And I would be lost here without puddin's summaries, and I was here from the very first minute on! :lol:

So thanks for coming onboard, we are so glad you are here!  :hugs:

I just want to be sure we are all on the same page so I am not suddenly reading elsewhere that "RFF says K/T were definitely in third place".

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2008, 09:34:31 PM »
Tory, it is a Finish line, there is a Mat, there is Phil, there is a Greeter. We have weeks of communication with the eyewitness, all well documented in the thread. There would not be a TBC where the teams/crew have a Pitstop (documented) or where they hung around the mat for more than an hour (documented), nor do I ever remember there being a TBC on the last leg (not documented :funny:).

puddin has everything beautifully summarized right here: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,17845.msg360156.html#msg360156

Actually there was the last leg of the Family Edition... :hides

Nope, there were never any TBC's in the last leg of the race!! :funny:
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline gator27

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2008, 08:18:39 AM »

1.  Who is already laughing just thinking about Dan dancing for the speedbump? :funny: I think the Russian military band is still laughing

2.  Which team do you think loses the documentation? Toni & Dallas

3.  Which team member? Dallas

4.  We haven't seen the 2nd U-Turn.  Does it rear its ugly head, or did it come and go, us none the wiser? U-Turn ahead

5.  If the team that loses their documentation checks into the Pit Stop before another team, do you think that other team will get to advance or will still be eliminated, leaving us just 2 teams in the finale?  The team that loses it documents is Philiminated

6.  Who is going to hold my cyber hand and pray it isn't Toni & Dallas (Michael need not apply, thanks but they don't need that type of help)? Hmmm

7.  Who would have loved to be a fly on the wall watching Terence & Sarah watch last week?  We got eliminated and this is the team that beat us, Oh hell no!  That would be fun

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2008, 04:09:58 PM »
ty peachy..i did read the part about n/s a long time ago, but.... at that time they did not no who they were , also to clearfy r we saying this was the finish line?? cause i still don't see the other racers, and tonights not the finaly, sooooo..i am as usal confused HELP!!!! :ascared
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2008, 04:51:01 PM »
Okay I see....

We are talking about this week's Pitstop Mat for N/S being first.

Next week is the grand FINALE, which takes place in Portland, which will be the final finish line.
RFF's Golden Rule: