Author Topic: TARA 4: News, Rumors, Speculation-- STARTING NOW  (Read 158357 times)

Offline jps0228

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I make Amazing Race SIMS Version Videos!!
Re: TARA 4: News, Rumors, Speculation-- STARTING NOW
« Reply #225 on: November 23, 2010, 03:03:03 AM »
In wiki..it says that their last destination is Philippines... :groan:

Although I'd love to see Philippines to be their final destination, it is VERY UNLIKELEY
"I heard you're dad went into a restaurant and ate everything at the restaurant and they have to close the restaurant" -Ralph Wiggum

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #226 on: November 23, 2010, 07:04:25 AM »
In wiki..it says that their last destination is Philippines... :groan:

Although I'd love to see Philippines to be their final destination, it is VERY UNLIKELEY

That's not a legit spoiler. :tup:

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #227 on: November 23, 2010, 09:32:57 AM »
I don't think Philippines is their final destination.

Speaking of Philippines, there are actually 3 Philippine Teams.  :lol:
1. Richards
2. Jess & Lani
3. Hussein & Natasha  :ascared

Hussein is part Filipino, his mother is half Filipino and half Indonesian.

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #228 on: November 23, 2010, 07:20:58 PM »

1. Richards
2. Jess & Lani

how do you know that?

Offline eamon_smith89

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #229 on: November 24, 2010, 01:20:43 AM »
I don't like to watch the Asian version. The shows seems have its own orientation of choosing rich&famous contestant, the tasks is so lame, almost every season the same task with same gadgets (nokia or watever), and unfriendly host unlike Phil. And the misunderstanding concept about "race around the world", in fact they only race at least 2 continents, except the second season which travel 4 continents, but if you look at the route map, it is not race around the world literally, it just only a half way, without passing the american continent. and they claim to have the first all-female team to win the race history. come on, Amazing Race Asia vs The original Amazing Race ?? zzz

This is only my point of view. Peace no war.

Offline Ary

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #230 on: November 24, 2010, 12:22:55 PM »
I agree with you about TARA cast, mostly famous & rich contestant (we called mactors, model & actors) that's a part of TARA I don't like, but the race itself still really good to watch

Offline thespicdatum

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #231 on: November 24, 2010, 09:50:02 PM »
I don't like to watch the Asian version. The shows seems have its own orientation of choosing rich&famous contestant, the tasks is so lame, almost every season the same task with same gadgets (nokia or watever), and unfriendly host unlike Phil. And the misunderstanding concept about "race around the world", in fact they only race at least 2 continents, except the second season which travel 4 continents, but if you look at the route map, it is not race around the world literally, it just only a half way, without passing the american continent. and they claim to have the first all-female team to win the race history. come on, Amazing Race Asia vs The original Amazing Race ?? zzz

This is only my point of view. Peace no war.

I agree with most parts.

I disagree with the unfriendly host partt.

In fact I see Wu as a very friendly host who seemed to be almost smiling. And I don't like the way he introduced the show every episode with "...in a race around the world".  :lol3:

Nobody can beat Phil with TAR being host but Wu's hosting is mediocre at best (my opinion only. Wu fans don't hate me lol)

Again, Rovilson Fernandez from TARA2 will beat Wu any day of the week when it comes to hosting

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #232 on: November 24, 2010, 11:27:58 PM »
It doesn't matter...he is REALLY nice to look at! :luvu:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline GreenNegg

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #233 on: November 25, 2010, 12:26:40 AM »
The shows seems have its own orientation of choosing rich&famous contestant
I agree with you.  :(

They need to cast people who are genuinely fans of the show. I don't mind mactors as long as they are fans of the show and apply the same way as others. However, some of these racers are being approached by casting producers. We need more ordinary people with interesting personalities! I'm unhappy with how the racers are famous or semi-famous. Some of them do not even want to be there! Im not even interested to watch it anymore if it continues to be The Amazing Celebrity Race Asia(generally). Even if I tried to apply(in 4 years' time :lol:), I have to accept the fact that my chances are slimmer compared to a model or actor.

Im not trying to start a flame war but this is my opinion  :(
Sorry if this post annoys anyone.

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #234 on: November 25, 2010, 03:07:34 AM »

1. Richards
2. Jess & Lani

how do you know that?

Hussein posted in AXN forum.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #235 on: November 25, 2010, 03:32:57 AM »
:lol3:

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #236 on: November 25, 2010, 03:35:29 AM »

I think that's the reason why he's still the host of TARA. :lol:
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline franxaverian

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #237 on: November 28, 2010, 06:11:14 PM »
I really hope Hussein and Natasha win TARA this time.....go Indonesian team!!!

Would they be the first father-daughter to win a race? :) :) :)

Offline topaz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #238 on: November 28, 2010, 08:49:02 PM »
I think the final leg for TARA 4 is still be in South Korea just a speculation. :duno:

Offline thespicdatum

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #239 on: November 29, 2010, 07:19:09 PM »

Hahaha. just a little bit only.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #240 on: November 30, 2010, 07:53:26 AM »

Really? Think twice. Okay, someone pull peach back just in case she hyperventilate over the photo or what ->

Offline eamon_smith89

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #241 on: November 30, 2010, 08:10:32 AM »
No matter what kind of abs Allan Wu have, he is not a really good host. I got weird goosebumps when he says " In the race  around the world" with that strange gesture as if they really going to be race around the world. He has no common sense of humor if two teams collide at the pit stop. usually he get serious in his face when this happened. he don't deliver an elimination confirmation speech to the unfortunate team in a good way.

Although Phil Keoghan don't have good abs (i think), HE IS THE TRUE SYMBOL of THE RACE AROUND THE WORLD. He can communicate to the teams really good. and yes, they are racing around the world, and he says it in a very cool way without strange hand gesture. 

For God sake, please don't hate me for posting this.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #242 on: November 30, 2010, 08:42:45 PM »

Really? Think twice. Okay, someone pull peach back just in case she hyperventilate over the photo or what ->

:girly :girly :girly :luvu: :luvx :luvu: :faint::faint::faint:

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #243 on: November 30, 2010, 08:55:51 PM »
No matter what kind of abs Allan Wu have, he is not a really good host. I got weird goosebumps when he says " In the race  around the world" with that strange gesture as if they really going to be race around the world. He has no common sense of humor if two teams collide at the pit stop. usually he get serious in his face when this happened. he don't deliver an elimination confirmation speech to the unfortunate team in a good way.

Although Phil Keoghan don't have good abs (i think), HE IS THE TRUE SYMBOL of THE RACE AROUND THE WORLD. He can communicate to the teams really good. and yes, they are racing around the world, and he says it in a very cool way without strange hand gesture. 

AMEN to that. :lol3:

Offline thespicdatum

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #244 on: December 01, 2010, 08:48:05 PM »

Here in the Philippines, people are used to seeing abs like that on our celebrities so that's quite common here. I'm not undermining his abs and his efforts at getting it like that but still, TAR and TARA hosting doesn't require the showing of abs so that's quite useless on the topic at hand.  :groan:

But being male, if TAR hosts are females, I'd love them to be sexy also  :lol3: so there, that proves I'd understand the female viewers love for Mr. Wu. :lol:

as to the Hosting side of Allan Wu. I'd say he still sucks. hahahahahahaha

TAR contestant Marc Nelson can compete with Wu on the abs and male sexiness department anytime:

« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 08:52:49 PM by thespicdatum »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #245 on: December 01, 2010, 09:41:16 PM »
:faint:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #246 on: December 01, 2010, 09:56:01 PM »
:faint:

Peach, open your eyes! :lol:
Kids, close your eyes! :nono:
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline topaz

• RFF Sr. Member
TARA 4: Season Finale!
« Reply #247 on: December 05, 2010, 03:51:42 AM »
I'd just saw a TV commercial on AXN for the final episode of TARA 4 and I know which final city will be and Wikipedia got it right, this time.  Its on Singapore and I do believe the finish line will be on Marina Bay Sands and I do believe that the Singaporean girls will win $150,000 prize there because I saw them that they're smiling towards to the pit stop on that commercial.  How coincidental if Singapore will be the finish line and those rebel girls on that country will win the grand prize. :lol:

Offline GreenNegg

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: TARA 4: Season Finale!
« Reply #248 on: December 05, 2010, 04:36:04 AM »
I'd just saw a TV commercial on AXN for the final episode of TARA 4 and I know which final city will be and Wikipedia got it right, this time.  Its on Singapore and I do believe the finish line will be on Marina Bay Sands and I do believe that the Singaporean girls will win $150,000 prize there because I saw them that they're smiling towards to the pit stop on that commercial.  How coincidental if Singapore will be the finish line and those rebel girls on that country will win the grand prize. :lol:

I thought the prize was 100,000 USD? Well...I guess every team has their home advantage such as The Philippines, Malaysia and Indonesia? (except for India)

Really excited to see the finale! GO TEAM SINGAPORE!  :hearts:

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
« Reply #249 on: December 05, 2010, 04:37:10 AM »

AMEN to that. :lol3:

Amen!!  :lol3: :lol3: :hearts: :hearts:

Oh, Phil have little abs.. do you remember see on Amazing Race 14 for  :tup:
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!