The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Asia

TARA 4: News, Rumors, Speculation-- STARTING NOW

<< < (4/54) > >>

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on November 24, 2008, 07:17:32 PM ---If you build it....it will come.

Here's hoping! :hearts:

--- End quote ---

You heard it here first!! It is ON!!! :hearts:

From Bertram van Munster:

Q. Do you have any idea whether there would be any more seasons of the popular Asian version? I’ve just turned 21 (the minimum eligibility for trying out on the show) and was hoping to try out for the show with my friend. We’d be extremely disappointed if it got cancelled now after having to wait for so long to become eligible. — Vikshant
A. BvM: Yes, we are producing Amazing Race 4 there, which is in the works now.

http://weblogs.variety.com/season_pass/2009/02/the-amazing-race-the-outcome-for-us-is-a-surprise-every-time.html

topaz:
i would like to join on the new season of TARA but there's no news yet on when will they open for the application on that show.  It could be next month? :duno:

Jobby:
They normally have a new season twice a year. I believe season 4 signups are over already :duno:

georgiapeach:
Not that I know of, I think they are still to come! This news from BVM is the first confirmation that there will be a TARA 4 that we have had.

If they follow previous schedules though, applications and Interviews could start soon, and the race could perhaps be run in mid summer again....  (my guess only...)

Genie:
there will be season 4  :jumpy:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version