The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Asia

TARA 4: News, Rumors, Speculation-- STARTING NOW

<< < (3/54) > >>

Dånooky:
and also India showed us the first Speedbump ever. How could anyone forget Kynt & Vyxsin doing Yoga?

Jobby:
Yes, i agree India showed us the racers at their "best". This is good TV for Reality TV. :funny:

And although it's not India, but Sri Lanka (very near) also showed us the best of Kendra (TAR6). :neener:

ImANewUser:

--- Quote from: apskip on January 22, 2009, 02:04:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: Raymond on January 16, 2009, 08:46:55 PM ---I can't wait for TARA4 to start! However, let's hope that we won't have something like an "India Fortnight" like last year (TAR 13 in New Delhi/Delhi --> TARA3 in Cochin --> TAR 13 in Delhi/New Delhi --> TARA3 in Mumbai/Pune).

--- End quote ---

Although India legs have been overdone recently, if you examine Amazing Races 1 to 12 you should conclude that the India legs were among the best of any seasons where they happened. India was visited in these Amazing Races

AR1, Ep. 8
AR4, Ep. 6 and 7
AR5, Ep. 9
AR7, Ep. 8 and 9
AR10, Ep. 5
AR13, Ep. 6 and 7

I too want to see more varied parts of Asia than has been shown on AMazing Races, but India has hosted some of the most memorable scenes in Amazing Race history. Those include the bull-surfing, the suspense of the end of AR4 ep.7 when Chip/Reichen were battling Tian/Jaree, the failure of Brandon/Nicole to get their heads shaved for a Fast Forward, the "We've got a broken elephant" line from Gretchen, Joyce choosing to get her head shaved in a Fast Forward, and the Holi celebration. The fact that India is proven fertile ground for first-class episodes has to be why World Race Productions keeps going back.

--- End quote ---

Well, I didn't say that I didn't wanna see India. I just didn't want to see four consecutive episodes of India (of course, it might've had something to do with seeing Kelly/Christy, Ken/Tina, Henry/Bernie & AD/Fuzzie finishing last those legs and Nick/Starr & Sam/Vince being ahead those legs).

booboobooboo:

--- Quote from: Raymond on January 23, 2009, 08:10:46 AM ---
--- Quote from: apskip on January 22, 2009, 02:04:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: Raymond on January 16, 2009, 08:46:55 PM ---I can't wait for TARA4 to start! However, let's hope that we won't have something like an "India Fortnight" like last year (TAR 13 in New Delhi/Delhi --> TARA3 in Cochin --> TAR 13 in Delhi/New Delhi --> TARA3 in Mumbai/Pune).

--- End quote ---

Although India legs have been overdone recently, if you examine Amazing Races 1 to 12 you should conclude that the India legs were among the best of any seasons where they happened. India was visited in these Amazing Races

AR1, Ep. 8
AR4, Ep. 6 and 7
AR5, Ep. 9
AR7, Ep. 8 and 9
AR10, Ep. 5
AR13, Ep. 6 and 7

I too want to see more varied parts of Asia than has been shown on AMazing Races, but India has hosted some of the most memorable scenes in Amazing Race history. Those include the bull-surfing, the suspense of the end of AR4 ep.7 when Chip/Reichen were battling Tian/Jaree, the failure of Brandon/Nicole to get their heads shaved for a Fast Forward, the "We've got a broken elephant" line from Gretchen, Joyce choosing to get her head shaved in a Fast Forward, and the Holi celebration. The fact that India is proven fertile ground for first-class episodes has to be why World Race Productions keeps going back.

--- End quote ---

Well, I didn't say that I didn't wanna see India. I just didn't want to see four consecutive episodes of India (of course, it might've had something to do with seeing Kelly/Christy, Ken/Tina, Henry/Bernie & AD/Fuzzie finishing last those legs and Nick/Starr & Sam/Vince being ahead those legs).

--- End quote ---

pretty cool

Kiwi Jay:
 :lol: That was spooky the way that India week went and played out!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version