Author Topic: TARA 3: The Aftermath: news, ratings, media, more  (Read 11663 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
TARA 3: The Aftermath: news, ratings, media, more
« on: November 21, 2008, 10:55:42 AM »
Oh MY!!  :hearts:

Tania just made TARA history! She ran the race while pregnant which just makes their accomplishment even more special! :congrats: to TANIA!!

One heck/hack of a ride

By James Gabrillo
Philippine Daily Inquirer

Last updated 20:22:00 11/21/2008

BANGKOK, Thailand—Geoff Rodriguez and Tisha Silang are exhausted. It’s four in the afternoon and the couple just arrived in the city after missing their flight last night.

“Oh my God” were the first words out of Tisha’s mouth when she entered the hotel room where I was waiting for them. Geoff looked like he just wanted to lie down on the bed.

“When we finally stepped inside this hotel, we were expecting to see Allan (Wu, the host),” Tisha says. “And he’d tell us, ‘I’m sorry, you’re the last team to arrive.’”

I could imagine how stressful it was to find an airline that could take them here, in time for the finale party of “The Amazing Race Asia 3” where all the teams reunite and watch the final episode together.

What an irony that on the very day that their “Amazing Race” journey would end, they’re still racing—scrambling to get into the fastest flight, rushing to get a cab, dashing to reach their destination.

To settle for second

Seven countries, 11 cities, 21,000 kilometers of mad adventures—and for the Philippine team, the final outcome depended on a Phuket taxi driver.

Unfortunately for Geoff and Tisha, the cabbie had no idea where he was going to take them. This tight spot proved to be the most crucial of all as the couple was left to settle with the second-place badge, finishing behind best buddies Sam Wu and Vince Chung from Hong Kong.

“Thirty-six minutes and 11 seconds behind, dude!” Geoff screams with regret. Since he entered the room, he’s been manic, anxious, all over the place—you could tell that he’s upset and yet you can’t deny the little glimmer of excitement in his eyes.

“It hurts that this whole time, people would come up to us and say, ‘I’m sure you guys won!’” he says. “It feels bad to have let everyone down.”

Winner takes all

Tisha shares, “It feels especially—what’s the word?—poignant that we’re celebrating the finale here in Bangkok, exactly where this whole race started for us.”

When champs Sam and Vince entered the room earlier that day, it was the total opposite. Vince’s eyes were red. This guy didn’t get any sleep, I thought. Yet like his teammate Sam, he was unusually bouncy.

When I introduced myself, they shook my hand with a bit of suspicion—naturally wary of the whole journalistic agenda, I thought. When I told them that I just got an exclusive screening of the final episode a few seconds before they entered—meaning I knew that they had won—they breathed a sigh of relief.

“All this time, the hardest thing has been to hide the fact that we actually won,” Sam says. “It’s good to finally let it out!” He then resorted to jumping around the room shouting, “We won! We won!”

Both attribute their win to a mix of luck and sheer ability. “Luck played so much. But on the things that we could control—like our tempers—we handled with the best of our abilities,” recalls Vince, who’s wearing a pink shirt with the words DELAY NO MORE emblazoned in front. “The other things, we just relied on prayer.”

“We were confident with our abilities,” Sam says. “We went in thinking we could win this. But when it finally happened, we were full of disbelief. I was like, NO WAY!”

Embrace the race

For third placers Ida Nerina and Tania Khan, it’s about looking back at the whole experience and realizing that they’ve had the best time. I chatted with all the other teams and they unanimously pointed out these two as the ones who had the most fun throughout the race.

“There is just no point in getting stressed out,” says Tania, a 36-year-old heiress in Malaysia. She entered the room in a wheelchair, still recovering from a little accident last weekend when her right foot was stepped on by a four-inch stiletto worn by “a girl who had too much tequila.”

She’s also very much pregnant. “I actually didn’t know that I was two months pregnant when I did the race—when I bungee-jumped, ate bugs, and perspired on the desert. We wanted a complete, fulfilling, fascinating, crazy experience—and hell yeah we got that!”

Her best friend Ida, a popular actress, seconds her thought. “We went to the race expecting the best and the worst, expecting to enjoy and cry. We wanted to appreciate everything that the race would put us through and that’s the reason why we had such a bubbly disposition.”

Valuing it all

“People ask us what we learned from this race and it’s not just one thing,” Ida says. “It’s a plethora of things that make up who we are now.”

“For the entirety of my life, I made decisions based on what my family and my husband would think,” Tania beams. “This race I did for myself.”

These insights ring true for our local team: “I can’t believe some of the things that I was able to do,” says Tisha. “I’m not an extreme sports person. I’m not athletic. But I discovered that I just have to be determined. That will carry on with me in the years to come.”

On the other hand, Geoff sees the whole experience as something that has made him surer of his values. “People may have said bad things about the way I played the game,” he says. “But I never said anything bad about anyone. What they saw was the real me. If they can’t live with that, then sorry. I sleep each night knowing I’ve been true to myself from start to end.

Of detours and pit stops

For the winning team, it was about rousing the competitive spirit and looking deeper at one’s self: “It was an adventure and a competition. Two things I like the most,” Vince says. “It’s a package nothing like anything in this world.”

“This, for me, was about understanding myself. To dig in and know what I’m made of,” Sam says. “I’m not Vince. I’m not sporty. I’ve never gone bungee jumping. I’ve never gotten a tattoo. The race pushed me to go beyond.”

Surely, “Amazing Race” is much bigger than any of these people. It’s a race made up of complexities, a zest for culture, and love for life. But more than that, it’s a race that forces you to look at yourself and the way you treat others—no matter if they’re your best friend or your partner or a complete stranger from a foreign country.

“What’s a bigger mirror than a television series broadcast to millions of viewers?” Tisha says, hitting the target. “Hey, what’s really more important now is figuring out what we do next after this whole thing wraps up tonight.”

It is a few minutes before the finale party as I type this, and I think to myself, yes, the race is still on.

NEXT WEEK: Catch the full interviews of Super with the top three teams plus full coverage of “The Amazing Race Asia 3” finale party in Thailand.

http://showbizandstyle.inquirer.net/you/super/view/20081121-173628/One-heckhack-of-a-ride
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 06:46:56 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline snap-on

• RFF Jr. Member
The 'Amazing' experience
By Jerry Donato

Tisha Silang and Geoff Rodriguez showed the Pinoy’s mental agility and physical strength in the season finale of AXN’s The Amazing Race Asia 3 by placing second to eventual winners Vince Chung and Sam Wu of Hong Kong. Malaysia’s Tania Khan and Ida Nerina arrived last in the pitstop.

Team Philippines has been consistently placing in the Top Three slots for two consecutive seasons. Last year, Marc Nelson and Rovilson Fernandez placed third. They still hold the record of having the most number of pitstops won by a team in the history of the reality TV show.

Tisha and Geoff started on the right foot by placing second in the take-off point, Bangkok. Then they slowed down and faltered in the succeeding challenges. The couple was back in the race in Hong Kong and found their momentum by topping two pitstops in the Macau and India legs.

Although the race was confined to Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Macau, India and Oman, season three was the toughest because of the daunting fastforward, roadblock and detour tasks like performing the dragon dance, eating exotic street food, ascending to the Macau Tower and traversing a canyon. That’s why Tisha and Geoff cannot help but also celebrate their own victory.

“It’s true,” confirms Geoff of RP Team’s placement on the show. “We came second and hopefully Pinoys will come first in season four.”

“We were so close to winning,” says Tisha. “(What transpired) was out of our control.”

How did the Hong Kong boys who incurred a four-hour penalty from the “traverse a canyon” challenge take over?

“We got the wrong taxi driver,” shares Geoff. “It took us 36 minutes before reaching the final pitstop.”

“The driver never knew where it was,” adds Tisha.

Besides, the teams waited 10 hours to take their flight from Oman to Thailand. Thus, the four-hour penalty of the HK boys lasted and they caught up with the two other teams.

“I’m ecstatic,” says Tisha of the results. “I never expected to get ourselves to be this far in the race. We thought finishing fifth was already okay.”

“We were pressured in the beginning of the race,” adds Geoff given the performance of Marc and Rovilson last year. “It was on my mind all the time. But I never knew I would do this (the race) day after day.”

During the race, Tisha and Geoff had arguments which according to Tisha are common among couples. The two, however, assure their fans that “they are still together.”

Asked what are their plans that The Amazing Race Asia 3 is over, Geoff replies, “I will continue doing hosting. But we will see. I can’t really say what to do since Amazing was just a day over.”

“I’m not going back to showbiz,” says Tisha. “I will still do hosting and modeling. I’ll be in Canada next year to resume my studies (dental hygiene) and to take care of my dad.”

Last night, the couple graced the The Amazing Race Asia 3 party at the Centara Grand Hotel, Bangkok. They also received 40-inch Bravia flat TVs, playstations, a trip to Hong Kong, plus $1,000 each.

“It’s life changing,” says Geoff of his Amazing experience, whose game plan was to stay in the race and not to get eliminated early.

What did Tisha learn from the experience?

“That I can really do what I set on my mind,” she replies.

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=417128

Offline snap-on

• RFF Jr. Member
Finale party 20th Nov 2008 @ BKK.

Offline snap-on

• RFF Jr. Member
Finale party

Offline snap-on

• RFF Jr. Member
stretching b4 the party  :jam:

Offline snap-on

• RFF Jr. Member
 :hearts:

Offline tarafanatic

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I LOvE GeofF and TiShA!!
wow!!!!!!!!!!!

i love the pictures!!! its so good!!!

pam and van is there!!!! hehehehe.. the magnum pi arent there.. hahahhaa..

looks like vince is really drunk. hes color red!! whahahaa..

Geoff and Tish till the end!!!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TARA 3: The Aftermath: news, ratings, media, more
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2008, 09:20:16 PM »
Thank you snap-on!! They are wonderful!!  :<3
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 07:14:13 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Mrs Shrek

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
Oh MY!!  :hearts:

Tania just made TARA history! She ran the race while pregnant which just makes their accomplishment even more special! :congrats: to TANIA!!

I had actually wondered if Tisha might have been pregnant, and that was what the TV show 'slip up' saying congratulations was all about.

Congratulations anyway to Tania. :flowers: It's an achievement in itself to make it to the final 3, and to do it while pregnant....WOW! I'm very impressed.....guess she just put that unsettled stomach down to eating those bugs :lol:

Offline snap-on

• RFF Jr. Member
additional....

Offline snap-on

• RFF Jr. Member
SAWAKA WAS THERE  :flirt:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2008, 06:38:31 PM »
Tuesday November 25, 2008
Underdogs emerge tops
By S. INDRAMALAR

Winning TARA3 is a priceless experience, says Hong Kong pair.

IN the end, after travelling over 21,000km, dashing through seven countries and 11 cities while performing numerous back-breaking and mind-bending challenges, it all came down to a lot of luck and a little skill for the final three teams on The Amazing Race Asia 3 (TARA3).

Friends from Hong Kong, Sam Wu and Vince Chung, emerged winners even though they were the last to start on the final leg due to a four-hour penalty for not completing the final challenge the week before. Despite the setback, the boys managed to overtake Malaysians Ida Nerina and Tania Khan (who were initially in the lead) and Geoff Rodriguez and Tisha Silang from the Philippines, to arrive first on the finish mat at the final pit stop in Phuket, Thailand. And they made it a comfortable 45 minutes or so ahead of runners-up, Tish and Geoff. The Malaysians came in third.

Needless the say, Sam and Vince were ecstatic about their US$100,000 (RM363,000) win when interviewed at The Amazing Race Asia 3 finale party in Bangkok last Thursday.

“It has been totally unbelievable. Being selected for the race was great already ... but winning is really something else,” said Sam.

Vince Chung (left) and Sam Wu from Hong Kong were the first team to arrive and bagged the US$100,000 prize of The Amazing Race Asia 3.

Added Vince, “Winning was really out of this world ... an experience money can’t ever buy.

“It was really hard coming in last at the (last) pit stop but we liked being the underdogs facing adversity. We saw it as a challenge not to give up.”

Most of the 10 teams on TARA3 (except father and son Niroo and Kapil Asrani from India and South Korean brothers William and Isaac Hong) were present at the party. Many teams from the previous seasons were also there to celebrate the end of another exciting season of the reality TV show.

For the most part of the race, the winning duo remained under the radar: they were by no means the strongest team (even though they did come first twice) nor the weakest. While they didn’t stir up any controversy, nor were terribly outstanding, Sam and Vince didn’t care about the drama that sometimes went on around them nor were they concerned about making friends. Their focus was clearly the race.

Congratulating the boys, Geoff said, “Honestly, I could not have lost to a better team. I believe it was all destined and I am really happy for Sam and Vince.”

Controversial couple Geoff and Tish were race runners-up.
 It is hard to begrudge another team for winning, added his partner Tish, as all three teams in the final truly deserved to be there.

“We went through the same things and I think we made it to the final because we all deserved to be there.”

Although Tish and Geoff would have wanted to win themselves, the fiery couple is pleased with its second placing.

“We never ever thought we’d be in the final three. We told ourselves that we’d be happy if we made it to the final five and so we are happy that we got to the finals,” said Tish.

“And we are still together,” added Geoff, answering the question that is probably on the minds of many TARA3 fans.

“Geoff and I have been together for four years and to judge our relationship based on the one month we were on The Amazing Race Asia is just not fair. We were in such unrealistic conditions ... your feelings are all heightened and it was just a clash of personalities,” said Tish.

And what about the negative comments they received about their sometimes abrasive behaviour on the race.

“I know that most people see us as being on the dark side but that was just how we wanted to play the race and if we had not, I don’t think we would have reached the final three,” said Geoff.

Explained Tish, “We aren’t perfect but we are not immoral or bad people. A lot of people were upset that we used the yield and the U-turn but those were tools of the race and we just used them to our advantage. It was never anything personal.”

The team that did not seem to be able to get a break throughout the final leg, however, were Ida and Tania.

Their first blow was losing their lead to the Filipinos when their vehicle got stuck in the sand in the desert of Dubai for quite a while. They fell further behind when they could not make it in time for their flight to Phuket due to airport delays.

“It was really painful. We had booked our flight but the lady at the ticketing counter was away from her place for an hour and a half! I mean who leaves the counter for an hour and a half!

“It was frustrating because it was not our doing and all our magical planning went to waste,” said Tania.

Added Ida, “We knew in Dubai that we were not going to win the race but we kept on going as if we were still in it (to win).”

Tania Khan (left) and Ida Nerina lost time at airports and eventually emerged third at the end of The Amazing Race Asia 3.

Despite a brief emotional breakdown at the airport, the duo completed their tasks in their usual quirky manner.

Interestingly, a month after she returned from the race (which actually concluded in the middle of the year), Tania discovered she was pregnant.

“Before leaving for the race, I kind of suspected that I might be pregnant and so I went to see a doctor who did a scan and told me I was not pregnant. So I went for the race and when I felt queasy, I put it down to the pace of the race.

“It was only a month after we got back that I realised I was four months pregnant!” said Tania.

TARA3 definitely had its moments and there were teams to like and teams to dislike. However, one can’t help but feel that “the toughest race ever” may not have been the best race ever. Perhaps it was because there were so many eliminations in the first half of the race: the first five episodes were elimination rounds and before we knew it, there were just five teams left. Part of the magic of the race is watching the dynamics between the teams and whittling down the teams so fast was quite drastic.

Still, for the millions of fans across Asia (the series has garnered a huge following – just check out the many TARA online forums and blogs), Thursdays will probably be a little boring, at least for a while. For me, being a couch racer for 11 weeks has been exhausting and I am quite glad for the respite. Until next season.

LINK
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 07:12:11 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2008, 07:10:05 PM »
Thanks Snap-on! What fun! :ty3:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2008, 09:37:43 PM »
We were right!!  :ascared

Winners join race like 'blur sotongs' 
Hong Kong team roped in 4 hours before start of race; one fired from job

By Jeanmarie Tan

November 25, 2008       

WHEN the Hong Kong team won The Amazing Race Asia 3 last week, words like 'fairy tale' and 'it was meant to be' were thrown around by rivals and even the producers of the AXN reality series.

The underdog duo comprising Singaporean Sam Wu and Canadian Vince Chung were the least prepared competitors - and possibly the ones who made the greatest professional sacrifices - joining the race.

That's because the best buddies - both 32 and living in Hong Kong - didn't even make the final cut of the original 10 teams to be selected for the third season.

They were the 11th 'standby team', and were asked to join the race only when one of the original teams dropped out at the last minute.

They had to pack and board a flight to Bangkok for the filming in under four hours - from the time they received the surprise call in mid-May.

The preparation time given to teams usually ranges from a few days to a month, depending on the countries they're from and whether visas are required.

Vince told The New Paper over the phone from Bangkok, where the finale party was held: 'We didn't even have time to get inoculation jabs or a haircut. My laundry wasn't done, so I had to pack some stuff that wasn't even clean.'

HAPPY: Sam Wu (left) and Vince Chung with their prize money. 
Sam added: 'I carried a school bag, not even a proper knapsack. I didn't pack sunscreen, sunglasses or matching outfits with Hong Kong logos. That's why we looked so uncoordinated (compared with the rest). And we never finished reading the rulebook!'

Sam admitted they went in 'like blur sotongs' - and it showed in the first episode.

They got lost in Bangkok, were in last place at every challenge and came in 7th at the end of the first leg.

Sam recalled: 'We felt really disadvantaged and it was demoralising, because it hadn't quite sunk in yet.

'But from then on, we found our footing and actually became quite formidable.

Upset employers

'No one predicted Team 11 getting in at the 11th hour and winning. AXN could not have scripted it better - this is really reality TV at its best!'

To add to their initial woes, both were constantly thinking of whether they were going to end up jobless back home.

Vince had been teaching English at a primary school for five years and Sam is an English lecturer at City University.

Because they were given such short notice, the pair had to make sudden applications for one month's unpaid leave and this upset their employers.

Even more so when they couldn't give specific reasons for leaving and would be uncontactable during the whole period - due to the the non-disclosure agreement they had to sign before the show.

Both took off before their leave applications were officially approved.

Vince ended up being fired when he returned.

He said it was a 'big shock' because he thought his school wouldn't mind as he had worked there for so long.

He said: 'I was even used as a 'model teacher' in the recruitment video for the (English) programme. I was confident of my abilities and skills as a teacher, my students liked me and I got along well with the staff.

'But there are no hard feelings. The school has even said it would give me good references!'

He added: 'A lot of people like to play safe in life, but I like to take calculated risks and this was one of them. To turn down something so special and unique like The Amazing Race Asia would've been crazy!'

Currently a freelance comedian-host, Vince is looking to pursue a career in showbiz and hopes the show will give him the necessary exposure and act as a stepping stone.

Although Sam's services weren't terminated, he received a black mark on his record, which prevents him from receiving any salary increment this year.

He recalled: 'My bosses were really unhappy because I was supposed to go to Shanghai and Perth for a work trip that week but had to pull out so suddenly.

Enthusiastic students

'I hated being irresponsible and unprofessional, but luckily I managed to convince a colleague to take over my duties.'

Still, Sam agreed with Vince that it was a 'no-brainer' to join the show because it was a 'once in a lifetime experience'.

'Even if we didn't win (the cash prize worth $150,000), we'd have no regrets and it would still have been worth it.' But of course it's great that they did.

For Sam, the results have extended beyond the financial and into the educational.

He said proudly: 'My classes are all full now.

'My students actually watched the show because of me - (it's not easy to) get locals to voluntarily watch an English programme!

'They've become more enthusiastic about learning new words like 'detour' and American slang.

'So I'm really pleased I managed to motivate and inspire them and make a difference somehow.'

http://tnp.sg/guide/story/0,4136,184666,00.html
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline PeeT_Pm52

• RFF Not So Newbie

Offline Pedaler

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2008, 09:16:25 AM »
A big thank you to snap-on and  PeeT_Pm52 for posting the photos.

Does anyone know if Vince is OK health wise?  He sure does seem to have lost a lot of weight.

Was that Ann and Diane from season 2 in one of the photos?

I got a real kick of seeing A.D.  all dressed up.   

It was nice to see all of the racers, even Marc   :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2008, 10:04:16 AM »
I'm loving seeing all the racers too! Only wish Allen's commitments had allowed that cutie to be there too.  :flirt:

But since we are getting so many lovely photos, I do need to remind you all of this:

When you copy/paste a picture using someone else's link--the picture is on their site and we are actually seeing it from there. And the picture is theirs. So if it is from say another forum/myspace/photobucket  who is paying for that site--then everytime someone looks at that picture from here--that forum is still paying for our looking and so we are "stealing" from them. That is "hotlinking" and "stealing bandwidth". And we try really hard to NOT do that here. So all pictures from other sites need to "hosted" somewhere before you post them here. And it is also important to not copy "copyrighted" pictures at all. (for instance, pictures done by a news site intended for sale)
Here are a few sites where pictures can be hosted

Thanks guys--keep them coming!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2009, 08:55:44 PM »
Even though i was hoping for an AD and Fuzzie or Ida and Tania win, but heck.. after the race i really love Ida and Tania more. These two.. i believe had they got on the same flight with the other 2 teams, they could really win it all.

And wow at Sam and Vince's last minute call!!!

Also, i just realized 50% of the 3 teams who won are Singaporeans. T_T They always like to mixed up a Hong Kong team huh? Sophie from TARA 2 is also a Singaporean i think.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2009, 01:02:05 AM »
Its funny because in the beginning I didn't like the whole Actress/and HEIRESS!! Scheme...I thought OMG Not Paris and her sis but they were great and I have so much respect 4 them
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Neobie

• Amazing Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2009, 10:01:35 AM »
A little something from the AirAsia flight magazine...

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2009, 01:55:49 PM »
From ALAN WU:

The Amazing Race Asia-Season Three (TARA3) just won at the Asian Television Awards! Congrats to all involved!

:jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2009, 07:15:21 PM »
From ALAN WU:

The Amazing Race Asia-Season Three (TARA3) just won at the Asian Television Awards! Congrats to all involved!

ZOMG! I can now see Season 4 filming anytime soon! <33333
Account is awaiting approval for deletion (approved)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2009, 08:41:22 PM »
From ALAN WU:

Not surprising! I'll catch it this weekends? :lol:

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2009, 09:14:28 AM »
Congrats to TARA! :funny:

And TARA3 having the best Final 5 of the Asia seasons (only TAR 1/3/5 having the better Final 5 IMO) <333333
I'm baaaaaack!