Archive > The Amazing Race 13 Spoilers/Speculation

EP11: 12/7 "You Look Like Peter Pan"

<< < (2/51) > >>

mswood:
Title sounds like something that would be said about Nick, Starr, Dallas or Toni.  I don't see it being a Dandrew comment, and lets face it Ken is huge I would say it about him  Though I suppose it could be about Tina (but I doubt it)

Belle Book:

--- Quote from: mswood on November 22, 2008, 01:20:36 PM ---Title sounds like something that would be said about Nick, Starr, Dallas or Toni.  I don't see it being a Dandrew comment, and lets face it Ken is huge I would say it about him  Though I suppose it could be about Tina (but I doubt it)

--- End quote ---

It would probably be said about Starr or Toni, but that's just my guess.

Belle Book

woden:
Woman in a "sporty green outfit," flying on a zipline? Sounds like Peter Pan to me.

I think it's Ken saying it to Tina.

Sounds like him too - he had that "You look like GI Jane" line last night.

pitt02:
I actually think that Toni and Dallas may win because of what happened with Dallas and the nude pictures and how fast they dissappered.

jose:

--- Quote from: pitt02 on November 30, 2008, 12:24:51 AM ---I actually think that Toni and Dallas may win because of what happened with Dallas and the nude pictures and how fast they dissappered.

--- End quote ---

no there still are a lot of websites that havent deleted there picutes of him  :meow:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version