Author Topic: Episode 8 Show updates and discussion with probable football overtime  (Read 42887 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Episode 8 Show updates and discussion with probable football overtime
« Reply #125 on: November 17, 2008, 12:02:37 AM »
Shantigirl they were spotted as decoys in the final city along with 2 girls, blonds according to the witness which was a dead give away and only really confirmed once all the female teams were eliminated. I am sorry   :'(

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Episode 8 Show updates and discussion with probable football overtime
« Reply #126 on: November 18, 2008, 12:35:05 PM »
Oh so sad! I am a friend of Sarah's and a sometimes blogger about team Terence and Sarah. I just wrote what is likely my last blog post so I wanted to let you guys know. Here it is: http://www.terenceandsarah.typepad.com/

I know the reviews about team T/S are mixed but I am totally biased so my blog post is super sappy...and a little soap boxy as I'm also a vegetarian. Just a warning so you don't read it if either of those two things will make you vomit in your mouth a little. :) This has been such a fun community to observe and sometimes participate with while having friends in the race. Happy racing all & may your favorite team win.
shantigirl,

I was a bit tough on them on my blog, but it was more towards Terence. I think Sarah's a lovely girl. But it seems they're in love They seem to be friendly and that's the most important thing. It doesn't matter what I think.

You're blog post was very good.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 01:09:51 PM by TARAsia Fan »
Just here to visit.