Archive > Survivor: Gabon - Earth's Last Eden

Next Episode, RECAP SHOW 11/27: I Was Put On The Planet For This Show

(1/6) > >>

puddin:
I Was Put On The Planet For This Show
In a very special Survivor, never before seen footage reveals who the castaways are and how they came to be entrenched in the adventure of a lifetime together. When the power shifted out of Kota's hands, it landed in the unlikeliest hands as Sugar, Susie, Ken and Crystal took control of the merged tribe. New scenes shed light on their rise to the top. Audition tapes and secret scenes reveal the deepest secrets, motivations, hopes and dreams of each castaway.

georgiapeach:
I think this is a Bob bluff--Bob is telling Corinne that Marcus hid it--but we see no proof in the preview--we only saw wrapping--no HII, right? And then there is this:

From Marcus' Reality TV Interview:

--- Quote ---Reality TV World:  It looked like, except for Randy, everyone else stayed back on shore when you waded into the water to throw it away.  Did you ever think of quietly slipping it off the bottle and into your pocket before you threw the bottle?

Marcus: Yeah man, but that thing was tied on, it was like soldered on there. And  we weren't that far away, I mean it would've been obvious to everyone that we were pulling that thing off.

You could try that, but realistically no way are you gonna get away with it.

Reality TV World:  How far away from the tribal camps was that feast beach?  Were you ever worried that someone snuck back to the beach and managed to retreive the idol?

Marcus: Honestly there's no way. It would have been dangerous, scary and stupid. You might have been saved from Tribal Council but you would have gotten eaten.
--- End quote ---

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-marcus-lehman-dishes-about-his-time-on-survivor-gabon-7988.php

puddin:
Yeah I just answered in the other thread, lol
Bob is most likely covering up his involvement in Randy gate, not letting Corrine know that he knew the FHII was indeed a fakey.

kitkaat:
I think it is too..But why on earth would he tell Corrinne this lie? If it isn't a lie, i really hope its not Kenny they go after. I also hope that Sugar,Bob, and Matty form an alliance. I like Susie and Crystal, but i'm really starting to like Bob more.

Texan:
THey showed the idol floating int he ocean on the bottle during that episode.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version