Author Topic: What a show tonight! I feel bad!  (Read 7868 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
What a show tonight! I feel bad!
« on: November 20, 2008, 08:01:20 PM »
Ok. I feel a little bad for Randy...that was uncalled for to be quite honest. And Crystal has no room to laugh, her performance on the show has been so bad for being talked up so much....SHE ****ING SUCKS...get used to it Crystal! She is so worthless in challenges.

As for next week...what is that all about, and why didn't that dumbass bob pull that out of his ass this week, instead of next when is back really is to the wall. What a bunch of dummies!

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: What a show tonight! I feel bad!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 08:04:16 PM »
Ok. I feel a little bad for Randy...that was uncalled for to be quite honest. And Crystal has no room to laugh, her performance on the show has been so bad for being talked up so much....SHE ****ING SUCKS...get used to it Crystal! She is so worthless in challenges.

As for next week...what is that all about, and why didn't that dumbass bob pull that out of his ass this week, instead of next when is back really is to the wall. What a bunch of dummies!

Rob
Randy deserved what he had coming to him, he's evil, lol
And what Bob pulls out of his ass, is it real? or a another bluff?
I'm going to watch TC again.... :waves:

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 08:07:52 PM »
I don't feel a bit sorry for that bastard! He deserved more IMHO. Good Riddance!  :neener:
I will agree for the most part about Crystal though, I thought she'd do so much better.

As for next week....good question, why didn't he use it this week???
Maybe Bob's making it up and he's made another amazingly real looking fake II.   :duno:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2008, 08:08:52 PM »
I can't believe I am saying this--but he definitely asked for what he got!

And I think this may be Bob's Bluff 2--need to recheck some of those Marcus exit interviews..

Oh boy--I need to watch it all again!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2008, 10:18:27 PM »
I came home from work right when Randy tried to pull the dreaded hidden immunity idol trick. I love it when Probst takes it. Looks at it. Then pulls out the dagger and stabs Randy in the heart by throwing it into the fire.

It's the only time I like the Arrogant One. For the rest of the series, I truly wish he would get stung by a scorpion.
Just here to visit.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2008, 10:30:30 PM »
WHo ya talking about? Jeff? or Randy? :duno: :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2008, 10:31:37 PM »
Randy deserved it, and it made crystal screaming her good bye to him even more funny.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2008, 10:38:31 PM »

:jumpy: That was awesome

Poor Randy what a sucker losing out on his cookies and then the fake idol

Crystals vote, Randy should have known that was coming after his last weeks C.C. vote

Thanks pudding and georgiapeach for the great updates  :kuss:

Offline PennyLane84

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2008, 10:10:46 AM »
Hey all :)
Long time lurker, first time poster!!
I felt awful after watching tonight's show, and after reading Probst's blog, seems like he did too!! For me, it was how junior-high mean girl Sugar acted!! It's one thing to backdoor someone and enjoy it, but was just uncomfortable to watch and completely changed my opinion of her.. she was one of the ones I had been rooting for! 
I'm really hoping that Matty or Bob can pull this one out!!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2008, 10:48:45 AM »
Well, for me - GO CRYSTAL AND SUGAR. Seriously, it's not about character or personalities we are talking about right here. I'm very sure Crystal and Sugar are NOT people like that in real life. There have been huge tolerance given to Randy and since no one wants to let him leave (Matty), then i'll take matter into my own hands and make sure he goes home!

Come on, Randy has it coming. He was pissing everyone off on PURPOSE! Who has to be blamed, but him? He could have shut his mouth up and survived another week. Thank God he didn't, or else we wouldn't have such an amazing episode!!

Rock on! :wtg:
- i made this pic, you guys can use it for comical purpose if you want (avatar) LMAO!

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2008, 11:39:41 AM »
i love loved last nights show, i have not been a survivor fann ever but listning to the pod cast made me want to watch, so with that said i have realy no idea what is going on, but i did not like randy he is a jerk i love sugar she is playing a game and if she getts to have fun while out there starving and putting up with ppl lke the little weasel and wtf susie, jmo she is fablous.. also i live about 5 miles from rudy, i did not even watch when he was on.. sssooo there u go good job rob and trever u got me to watch, and last night was histercial :hearts: :lol: :lol:
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2008, 11:41:25 AM »
Welcome Penny!! Glad you are posting...yeah, I just thought it was uncalled for. I mean, if you are going to be mean, be mean behind someone's back! LOL

Did Randy have it coming...maybe. But these people seem to be a strange group this year!!

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2008, 11:41:40 AM »
Wow...so many new posters!! Welcome!!! :)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2008, 12:12:35 PM »
Welcome to the forum PennyLane84 :hithere:
After watching the insider clips, on CBS youtube, I too feel sort of bad for Randy but he comes off as alright with it.
The videos are for sure worth watching if no one has done so .........

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=CBS

Offline PennyLane84

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2008, 12:29:32 PM »
Thanks Puddin :)  Your TAR posts are always awesome!!
I watched the Ponderosa video already.. (love them), and I'm glad for Randy that he found friends in Marcus and Charlie, I guess I'm just a softie and found it really hard to watch him be humiliated last night.. like I said, I just had a problem watching Sugar take such glee in the whole thing.. its one thing not to like him, I understood he played the role of the crotchedy old man, but she was just cruel and it left a bad taste in my mouth.
Moreover, after learning about Kenny's homophobic comments toward Charlie, I'm just really rooting against these guys.  I know its a game but I can't stand how mean-spirited it was last night.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2008, 06:11:25 PM »
Thanks Puddin :)  Your TAR posts are always awesome!!
Your more than welcomed to join our TAR discussions PennyLane, and thank you for the kind words :).

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2008, 07:44:38 AM »
Randy is the only one responsible for his departure.  His faulty logic did him in.  He was safe, Bob was the target but he decided to make everyone hate him, get the HII from Bob without even knowing if Bob had found it.  Why couldn't Bob have just played the HII (if he had found it) and saved himself.  Randy would still be in the game and Bob would have been gone.   Did the others go too far . . . maybe they did.  How would any of us have acted in the same situation . . . 30 days of starvation, sleep deprivation, living in filth and putting up with someone who enjoyed making your life even more miserable.  Just my opinion . . .

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2008, 12:19:36 PM »
I completely enjoyed Thursday Night's show.......A little mean (maybe) but I found it
very amusing    :funny:   

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2008, 02:13:55 PM »
THANK U S1 !!! u took the words right out of my mouth,, :waves:
tv junky needs help!!!!!