Author Topic: Farewell..Jennifer Hudson......  (Read 6065 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Farewell..Jennifer Hudson......
« on: April 21, 2004, 07:59:57 PM »
My George Huff Was Saved!!!!!!

Bottom 3 shocker
Fantasia
Latoya
Jennifer..

Who will it be....

CindiLou

Re: Farewell..Jennifer Hudson......
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2004, 12:46:54 AM »
Is the audience absolutely insane! That is it. I am not watching anymore. I barely was watching this season anyway.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Offline PapaBear

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2004, 08:31:12 AM »
Shocking show.  I wasn't a huge Hudson fan, but after the performance she gave on Tuesday, I was starting to come around.  I think she was pretty incredible when she didn't go into those low, low notes.  Truthfully, I was hoping that it was Fantasia going home.

I was thinking though.  This may not have been all that bad for Jennifer.  The outcome was so unfair that I would not be surprised if it gets a lot of media coverage.  That kind of coverage could easily lead to TV spots, record deals, etc.  Probably more that she would have gotten if she had, say, made it to the final 3 and got voted out then.  Although this is sad for her, I think she is going to be just fine.

Plus I bet last night's show will give the public a wake up call that if they don't vote, they could lose their favorites.

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2004, 08:40:57 AM »
I agree Papa about this may turn out to be a good thing for Hudson.  I also wish it was Fantasia though.

It was such a shocker how they did the bottom 3.  I thought for sure it was John Diana and Jasmine.  I am glad that Simon made the comment about not taking away from Diana and Jasmine when they asked for his opinion.  It was a shock but just like Simon said, Diana and Jasmine deserved to be safe.

Now for John, that is one thing I just don't understand.  I would love to know who is voting for him because the only person I have talked to that think he is talented is my grandmother!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2004, 08:44:54 AM »
Now for John, that is one thing I just don't understand.  I would love to know who is voting for him because the only person I have talked to that think he is talented is my grandmother!
Hahah pittgirl..maybe that's who's voting for him? grandmothers...did you see George's reaction to Jennifer leaving ? He looked devastated..

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2004, 08:49:31 AM »
George was devastated and everyone else too.  Did you see Fantasia?  I dont like her but just like the other ones, she was devastated too!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2004, 08:58:27 AM »
I thought for sure that group A were the top group..it really was a upset ..I was shocked...

Offline PapaBear

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2004, 09:17:09 AM »
I had a feeling that when they told George to go to the top group without telling him which one it was that there was a big upset in the voting.  You could tell he was uncomfortable not knowing where to go.  It did look like everyone was crying last night after Jennifer left.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2004, 09:38:22 AM »
OMH!!!!  We had softball last night so i did not see the show.  When I heard this morning I almost drove in the ditch.  Then when I saw the bottom three  i was  :o!!! 

Why does John keep making it.  i do not vote because I do not always see the show.  Someone will need to start posting the numbers on the board so we can vote for the ones we like more!!!

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2004, 12:01:59 PM »
I too was completely shocked.  When Ryan told George he was in the wrong group I think I heard everyone open their mouths in shock.  If redhead John wins this I think that they should cancel the show.  I did read on some other site that people think they should start voting someone off not someone on.
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline PapaBear

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2004, 12:08:51 PM »
Voting someone off - not a bad idea.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2004, 01:30:43 PM »
Gotta love this..from /tv guide~
DIVA DISMISSED: American Idol fans are demanding a recount following last
night's elimination of Jennifer Hudson, who was one of the competition's
(and TV Guide Online's) clear favorites. Even more shocking: Fellow
frontrunners Fantasia Barrino and LaToya London joined Hudson in the bottom
three! On the bright side, Idol producers have finally decided to put poor
John Stevens out of his misery by making next week's show Latin-themed.

hahahaha...That's what I was wondering? What Gloria Estefan song could John possibly sing.. ;D

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2004, 02:39:29 PM »
SO is it Gloria Estefan songs or just Latin Themed?

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2004, 03:06:30 PM »
I read on the AI website that Gloria Estefan is the guest judge so who knows?  I don't think that she has tons of songs that people actually know so latin-themed sounds a little more plausible.
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2004, 06:40:10 PM »
I was so shocked and appalled at the outcome. John is a sweet boy, but he has no business getting this far along. Jennifer was not my favorite, but she should not have been eliminated.

They really need to rethink the voting process or the show will lose all credibility.
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."