The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

Amazing Race Israel Spoilers/Sightings

(1/61) > >>

georgiapeach:
We will keep the Israel sightings in this board for now until we can sort out which sightings belong where, thanks--puddin :)

Mini TARI Timeline (to keep us separate from TAR 14!):

click on the DATES for links and further info  :tup:     blue is confirmed: ie photo or other strong evidence

Nov 4   teams seen at V&A waterfront Cape Town  (photo evidence)

Nov 4-5   flags seen @ Rhodes Memorial Hall, Cape Town  (thanks to batchick! via Mrs Shrek)  photo evidence

Nov 6, 7, 8 possible Vietnam (tip to peach)

Nov 9 flight Singapore to Japan  airport sighting  thanks to Michael for the find!

unconfirmed date   Japan  "teams of two followed everywhere by a camera-man while they frantically ran around a park and rowed in canoes out to a little island in the middle of a large pond"  team sighting Thanks to Michael for the find!

Nov 11 Teams seen at HK Central Pier #9:  (thanks to kaad)
Video here (thanks to kaad and hongdomoto)

Nov 12 Victoria Peak HK  (thanks to Mrs Shrek) photo evidence

unconfirmed date Macau (obtaining a clue in the Venetian Hotel, eating Almond Cookies in a Koi Kei bakery on Rua Felcidade 70-72, and labelled dragon heads in Senado Square  photo evidence originally posted by skf123 in the HK discussion thread, but :ty3: to Anthonyctf for sharing it with us!

Nov 15 Sydney  "early this morning Sydney time (ard 2.30am) at Harry's Pies in Woolloomooloo" (thanks to dhall)  photo evidence

Nov 15 Sydney: The Rocks pub (under the Sydney bridge) team sighting (thanks to puddin)

Nov 15 Sydney harbor  (thanks to Mrs Shrek) team sighting

Nov 15 Sydney: Sydney Hilton on George St (possible rappel??)  (thanks to Mrs Shrek) production sighting

Nov 15 Sydney Harbor --team sighting  (thanks to Mrs Shrek)

Nov 15 Manly Beach (Sydney) --newspaper report of team sightings and clue under a sunbathing beauty! Thanks to Bill1978 at TwoP

date unconfirmed Sydney, Manly Beach to obtain a clue, possible further detour at Shelly beach  team sighting  (thanks to wem787 at TWoP)

Nov 22 Michael McKay (Producer) re-appears on the AXN boards, perhaps suggesting that TARI had wrapped shortly before ...(spec)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adding this FWIW:

From a South African TV forum:

http://www.tvsa.co.za/forum/showthread.php?t=13962

topaz:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on November 04, 2008, 09:41:49 AM ---Thanks Neobie for all that!! :jumpy:

Adding this FWIW:

From a South African TV forum:

http://www.tvsa.co.za/forum/showthread.php?t=13962

--- End quote ---
So they went to Cape Town and someone found a red and yellow marked flag on Rhodes Memorial?  I'd found an info on that place via wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodes_Memorial

BTW, since someone said here that there's a sighting of some TAR 14 contestants found in Frankfurt, I know that there's a flight connection between that city to Cape Town thru Lufthansa which that same airline company also been used by the 3 remaining teams of Amazing Race Asia 2 when they'd raced to Cape Town after the 2 Hungarian legs but they'd had a connecting flights on Frankfurt.  Hmmm, and probably if ever, they'll might copy some of the tasks that are found on TARA 2 on the Cape Town leg episode there like one on the sand dune thing which is my favorite part on that episode.  So, what do you think?

georgiapeach:
Okay one more for today, :lol:

I can't be any more definite than this, but I have received some information that suggests that there is a possibility of TAR filming in Vietnam on 11/6, 7, and 8.

Chateau d If:
The original poster of the Cape Town spoiler just put this up:

--- Quote ---So, I ducked out of work early to do marking at home. On the way out from campus I took this pic. Apologies for quality, but cell phone and perplexed security guard meant I didn't get close enough.
--- End quote ---

You have to be a member to see it (:;)
Anybody care to join that board to get a look at it?

michael:
I already registered from before but I'm assuming peach is already through the registration process so I'll let her post the picture so she didn't waste her time  :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version