Archive > The Amazing Race 13 Spoilers/Speculation

TARCon 13

<< < (2/17) > >>

Mrs Shrek:

--- Quote from: Michael on November 12, 2008, 11:33:08 PM ---As usual....I have the money to go, I WANT to go, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I can't  (:;)

--- End quote ---

well I'd need someone to pay for my airline ticket and babysit the kids....we could make a deal you know? :funny:

Mister RC:

--- Quote from: Michael on November 12, 2008, 11:41:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: TARAsia Fan on November 12, 2008, 11:40:22 PM ---Mail yourself over the border.

--- End quote ---

it's not that, it's that I'm under age in america lol

--- End quote ---

Well, get a fake ID, and then mail yourself over the border.  Then you'd be home-free; it'll be so easy, a caveman could do it!  LOL

Mrs Shrek:

--- Quote from: revengefullycreative on November 16, 2008, 05:37:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: Michael on November 12, 2008, 11:41:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: TARAsia Fan on November 12, 2008, 11:40:22 PM ---Mail yourself over the border.

--- End quote ---

it's not that, it's that I'm under age in america lol

--- End quote ---

Well, get a fake ID, and then mail yourself over the border.  Then you'd be home-free; it'll be so easy, a caveman could do it!  LOL

--- End quote ---

But then who would be babysitting my kids?  :duno: You wouldn't even need a fake ID here Michael, cos you wouldn't be underage - it's a win-win situation  :angel: (except that you wouldn't get to go to TARCon and I would) :lol:

georgiapeach:
I hope more of you all can manage to come. We are thrilled that 10 of the 11 teams will be joining us there and I hear rumors of some of the Survivor cast turning up as well.

If you are coming, please let me know! We'd love to meet some of our RFF-er's in person!

TARAsia Fan:
I have let you know, Peach. I will be there as I popped my TARCon cherry in January.  :yess: :yess:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version