Author Topic: EP10: "Nothing Tastes Better Than Five Hundred Dollars"  (Read 32800 times)

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
Re: EP10: "Nothing Tastes Better Than Five Hundred Dollars"
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2008, 03:29:48 PM »
You know, if Randy wants Bob's fake idol, then that could mean Bob won Immunity!

Belle Book

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2008, 04:29:50 PM »
You know, if Randy wants Bob's fake idol, then that could mean Bob won Immunity!

Belle Book

I was thinking the same. It would almost have to be Bob and we know hes crafty and good at puzzles. I can't wait to see how this plays out!

Offline TKM809

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2008, 05:27:04 PM »
Again thanks to survivorphoenix, you can see whos not wearing the immunity necklace

http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/postnuke/html/index.php

Ok with this i say that Bob won The IC

Offline kitkaat

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2008, 07:50:17 PM »
Bob could have won. BUt remember Kenny did beat them last time in the puzzle. It does say that someone turns on their alliance doesn't it, maybe Bob does. He convinces Randy that its the idol.  I just think Kenny is gonig to win the individual immunity.

Offline DeeDee

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2008, 03:06:40 AM »
Bob could have won. BUt remember Kenny did beat them last time in the puzzle. It does say that someone turns on their alliance doesn't it, maybe Bob does. He convinces Randy that its the idol.  I just think Kenny is gonig to win the individual immunity.

It says someone "considers" turning on their alliance, not that they do.  My guess is Matty will stay put.

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2008, 07:38:38 AM »
If Bob gives Randy the fake II it would be my guess that Bob is the one turning on his alliance.  Why would he give it to Randy unless he was planning on getting rid of him?  If would make for the ultimate blindside.

Crystal, Kenny, Susie, Sugar, Matty, Bob
Randy, Corinne

Even if Matty jumps ship Crystal's group can vote out Randy.  Then again, with the promos of Randy this week, everyone may vote him out.   In giving him the II Bob may have earned Randy's vote for the $$$ if Bob makes it to the finals and convinces Randy that he really thought it was the real HII and that he did try to save him.   I would love to see Bob win! 

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2008, 09:41:55 AM »
would also prove to the others that Bob is willing to play the game.  Plus I think This might be Bob's way of saving Corrine.  maybe he tells them for Randy to keep being a jerk as he has the HII and then when it does not work he can say I thought it was real.  Gets rid of a foul player around camp and make him last longer.

I would love to see Sugar and matty in the end.

Crystal is loud but she is loyal.  Corrine trash talks, but MOSTLY to the interview guy.  Not sure how ai feel about Susie.  I liek Bob but he needs to play nice with the old Fang or he will lose with the social game.  Kenny I have a feeling is going to get too cocky and get tossed out of the game

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2008, 02:23:03 PM »
Jeffs Preview when ready

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2008, 02:31:30 PM »

Thanks puddin sounds exciting I can't wait :)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2008, 02:36:17 PM »
Your welcome marigold :)
It looks like Sugar is saying "perfect" to Bob as he puts on the fake HII! This is going to be a great episode!

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2008, 02:36:51 PM »
Your welcome marigold :)
It looks like Sugar is saying "perfect" to Bob as he puts on the fake HII! This is going to be a great episode!

SUGAR  BOB ALLIANCE!

i love sugar  :hearts:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2008, 06:29:12 PM »
interesting, in years past they have not been able to share food.  Good for Sugar to say up your nose with a rubber hose.

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2008, 06:35:47 PM »
There have been auctions in the past where they were able to pool their money and also to share food and some seasons where they weren't allowed to.  You just never know . . .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2008, 07:06:28 PM »
Last season? the blond with the fake boobies was allowed to share her chocolate cake with ex amount of castaways ..........what was her name? lol

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2008, 10:31:18 PM »
Last season? the blond with the fake boobies was allowed to share her chocolate cake with ex amount of castaways ..........what was her name? lol

Natalie Bolton?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2008, 11:03:10 PM »
:ya3: thanks Alan

Offline girlracer265

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2008, 07:14:54 AM »
loving the preview thankyou :hearts:

Offline dameche

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I Love Rob and Amber !!
I gotta ask!!
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2008, 10:15:22 AM »
To Puddin and the rest of the RFF family,

It has been a while since I posted here....so I hope no one gets offended when I say this............................What the Hell??!!!  :furious:

Why do yall pull for Kenny and Crystal???  :groan: OMG Normally I like the same ones yall do...but definitely not this time. They irk my nerves. It is one thing that they were underdogs but they were LAZY and QUITTERS...they gave up too easy, then to just whine about it later. They just got lucky by pulling Sugar to their side. 
I was so upset  :'( that Charlie and Marcus left! But all in all Matty has my vote. He is the true underdog and definitely no quitter.

I WISH AND PRAY that Kenny & Crystal will go soon.! UGH! Sad thing, they won't not for a while unless a miracle happens.

:angel: Sorry I had to vent. heeheehee

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2008, 11:18:26 AM »
no biggie on the vent.  Everyone is entitled to their favorites, we will even let people say they like Randy.  :funny:

I am with you I am pulling for Matty!!

Kenny made some dumb moves but has made some smart moves as the game has gone along.  He knows who likes who and who is talking to who.  He knows crystal is not liked so he keeps her to win the jury. 

Crystal, girl you need to get some IC wins under your belt.

I think Sugar is funny and love how they all discount her.  If she makes it to the finals she has a shot at winning

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2008, 11:51:42 AM »
To Puddin and the rest of the RFF family,

It has been a while since I posted here....so I hope no one gets offended when I say this............................What the Hell??!!!  :furious:

Why do yall pull for Kenny and Crystal???  :groan: OMG Normally I like the same ones yall do...but definitely not this time. They irk my nerves. It is one thing that they were underdogs but they were LAZY and QUITTERS...they gave up too easy, then to just whine about it later. They just got lucky by pulling Sugar to their side. 
I was so upset  :'( that Charlie and Marcus left! But all in all Matty has my vote. He is the true underdog and definitely no quitter.

I WISH AND PRAY that Kenny & Crystal will go soon.! UGH! Sad thing, they won't not for a while unless a miracle happens.

:angel: Sorry I had to vent. heeheehee
If you've been following my posts, I'm also a Matty fan! I would hate hate Crystal and Kenny in the finals, lol
Ideal would be Matty, Bob and Sugar :)

Offline dameche

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2008, 02:36:08 PM »
 :hrt: I know Puddin.........I wasn't meaning you. I just meant in a whole people were actually happy to see Marcus go :( I haven't got the chance to follow everyone posts. Life here at home with teen-agers has been to busy for me. So I just get on and do a quick scan of what is being talked about. I miss playing the games!!! Thanks for providing us peepers a good source of information on the reality shows we love!!!!!  :thankyou: :yourock:

Offline dameche

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2008, 02:40:17 PM »
Besides watching Crystal makes me ILL  :barf and I cannot wait for her to go. She should have been long gone. Stupid people.

Offline kitkaat

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2008, 07:50:09 PM »
I was happy to see Marcus go. He was so cocky, and it just annoyed me. I really am not a fan of Crystal either, but Kenny i just love him. physically hes not the strongest out there, but it think mentally Bob and him are pretty smart. I love really strategic people. They are fantastic! I love Sugar. I think she is playing a great game. She needed to get rid of Ace, i think she probablly went a little to quick to get him gone, but she then gained the trust of two others. Matty is just great, he is sort of the underdog, and i think people forget about him a little. Corrinne needs to go, because i think she is just a fake, rude person. Randy, i just don't know what to say about him..

I am hoping for Bob to give Randy the fake immunity idol. It would be super funny..  I did hear a rumor that Randy lasted till the famiy visit and no one came to see him. However i haven't heard that much anywhere else so hopefully its Randys time to go next week,or Corinnes.

Offline girlracer265

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2008, 07:07:47 AM »

[/quote] If you've been following my posts, I'm also a Matty fan! I would hate hate Crystal and Kenny in the finals, lol
Ideal would be Matty, Bob and Sugar :)
[/quote]
Id love that final 3  :hearts:

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2008, 01:21:53 PM »
 :waves: i have not watched survivor sence season one. THE REASON BEING I DID NOT LIKE TO WATCH PPL STARVING in hooable sercomstances.sp sry.. jmo but listing to the rff pod cast gpot me watching and noing they r only there for a short time comepared to bb, i am in .. so i like sugar she is smarter than she is letting on jmo. she is realy setting her self up to win again jmo..ty.
tv junky needs help!!!!!