Archive > The Amazing Race 14

The Amazing Race 14 Spoilers (summary on page 1)

<< < (8/9) > >>

Dånooky:
Jaime looks really tense, she's clenching her teeth really hard

Jobby:
It could have been the best spoilers photos ever taken. :funny:

DeafRacer:
Wow!!!

Now the question is that where were my mom and I?! Probably a bathroom break  :lol:

That was at Bangkok airport during the layout from India to Phuket.

puddin:
heres the original sighting Luke

--- Quote ---OK well, I was sent this on facebook,

take it for what it's worth ....

--- Quote --- I have some information regarding TAR 14, but unfortunately the website won't send me an activation email, so I am passing this info on the only way possible for me at the moment.

One of my mothers friends saw several teams in Thailand and because she is a TAR fan, she recognized them straight away and began talking to them.

One of the teams was the father/son team

One was the young dating team in orange, one of whom was deaf.

The third team was a team of two male dwarfs (possibly the 'two short men')

She spoke with the deaf woman for a long time in the airport, and she whispered 'we're in a race' to her. The deaf woman also said to trip the dwarfs, they aren't nice people.

There were camera men with every team who were being very careful about people taking photos. In spite of this, she said she managed to get several good photos of the teams she saw.

I will send the photos when I can get my hands on them. 
--- End quote ---

If this were true that would mean the F4 is: two short men, father/son, orange auburn couple, and a f/f team ....
--- End quote ---

ImANewUser:

--- Quote from: puddin on August 17, 2009, 06:11:37 PM ---heres the original sighting Luke

--- Quote ---OK well, I was sent this on facebook,

take it for what it's worth ....

--- Quote --- I have some information regarding TAR 14, but unfortunately the website won't send me an activation email, so I am passing this info on the only way possible for me at the moment.

One of my mothers friends saw several teams in Thailand and because she is a TAR fan, she recognized them straight away and began talking to them.

One of the teams was the father/son team

One was the young dating team in orange, one of whom was deaf.

The third team was a team of two male dwarfs (possibly the 'two short men')

She spoke with the deaf woman for a long time in the airport, and she whispered 'we're in a race' to her. The deaf woman also said to trip the dwarfs, they aren't nice people.

There were camera men with every team who were being very careful about people taking photos. In spite of this, she said she managed to get several good photos of the teams she saw.

I will send the photos when I can get my hands on them.  
--- End quote ---

If this were true that would mean the F4 is: two short men, father/son, orange auburn couple, and a f/f team ....
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Only one of that spec-ed Final 4 was true (and it applies to two of 'em! :funny:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version