Archive > The Amazing Race 13 Spoilers/Speculation

EP9:11/23 "That Is Studly"

(1/23) > >>

puddin:
Episode Detail: That Is Studly - Amazing Race 13
The teams travel from Almaty, Kazakhstan, to Moscow on the ninth leg of the race.

puddin:
ONE TEAM'S EXPENSIVE PURCHASE COMES BACK TO HAUNT THEM
WHEN THEY DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY THEIR TAXI DRIVER WHO LITERALLY STANDS IN THEIR WAY OF MAKING IT TO THE PITSTOP,
ON "THE AMAZING RACE 13," SUNDAY, NOV. 23
ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

"That is Studly" — When one team spends too much money, an unpaid taxi driver literally stands in their way of making it to the Pitstop, while another Racer's awkward attempt to fall in line leaves the Russian military laughing, on THE AMAZING RACE 13, Sunday, Nov. 23 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network

Next on The Amazing Race:
That is Studly
*One racer's awkward attempt to fall in line leaves Russia's military laughing. Dan
*One team's expensive purchase comes back to haunt them when an unpaid taxi driver stands in their way to the Pit Stop.

--- Quote from: Slowhatch on November 22, 2008, 06:31:57 PM ---
--- Quote ---*One team's expensive purchase comes back to haunt them when an unpaid taxi driver stands in their way to the Pit Stop.
--- End quote ---
I heard a TAR radio commercial in the car today (I rarely hear those), and it sounded like Dandrew complaining about no cab money.

--- End quote ---
*A romance grows stronger between two racers — will competition cause a rift in their relationship? Dallas Starr and Nick

*One racer's frustration with a taxi driver causes them to ditch the taxi too early — will this mistake end their race? Nick and Starr?

Andrew : "Krutitsy" monastery thanks Slowhatch

Clue at Krutitskoya Monastery ..go the Camp Klause or something like that 

camp whatever

Ken and Tina

Toni and Dallas

goofballs

Nick and Starr

detours?? No idea!

Roadblock

Ken

Dallas

Nick

pitstop

Nick conf: I think the budding romance between Dallas and Starr is kind of cute, shes my baby sister

Nick conf: I think the budding romance between Dallas and Starr is kind of cute, shes my baby sister

credits to methylc

Neskuchny Garden,behind the Russian Academy of Sciences on Prospeckt Leninsky  thanks to Boingo

Jobby:
That sounds like, a Nick quote. Or Andrew and Dan, which would suck. :meow:

michael:

--- Quote from: Joab on November 08, 2008, 09:00:53 AM ---That sounds like, a Nick quote. Or Andrew and Dan, which would suck. :meow:

--- End quote ---

lol, it sounds more like a girl talking about a guy

Jobby:
I can't really imagine Sarah or Tina telling that to their partners.

Possibly, Starr? :groan:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version