Author Topic: The Amazing Race 14 Speculation on Spoilers  (Read 673297 times)

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Amazing Race 14 Speculation and Sightings!
« Reply #100 on: November 09, 2008, 12:57:45 PM »
could do 4. Doubt it though!! The f/f team are african american. Are they or is it just the photo!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 09, 2008, 12:59:40 PM »
could do 4. Doubt it though!! The f/f team are african american. Are they or is it just the photo!

I can't tell Kiwi... In this one she sort of looks African American:

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #102 on: November 09, 2008, 01:01:48 PM »
 :wohoo:  I see NINE Mercedes parked facing in (and two other cars facing out).  Assuming 11 teams at the start of the race, then Salzburg might be the second pitstop.   :angel:

Sorry, I don't have cat-like vision, so I had to run the spolier pix through an editor to lighten them up to see the details.  Sorry.    ;)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 01:06:07 PM by Boingo »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #103 on: November 09, 2008, 01:06:41 PM »
more just in:  :lol:

The girls were nowhere near last! When we left Hellbrunn, there were only five or six white cars there. The next day, my wife took the photo with some dozen cars. No, I have a feeling that it was going to be a late night because we left at 6 p.m. or so and there had been no sign of anyone else arriving. Again, my wife is sure that by 6:30 a.m. the next day, all had been wrapped up. She ran through the courtyard where the Pitstop had been, and it was all cleaned up.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Mrs Shrek

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #104 on: November 09, 2008, 01:17:41 PM »
more just in:  :lol:

The girls were nowhere near last! When we left Hellbrunn, there were only five or six white cars there. The next day, my wife took the photo with some dozen cars. No, I have a feeling that it was going to be a late night because we left at 6 p.m. or so and there had been no sign of anyone else arriving. Again, my wife is sure that by 6:30 a.m. the next day, all had been wrapped up. She ran through the courtyard where the Pitstop had been, and it was all cleaned up.

:jumpy: Wow! Thank you so much to our blogger for going the extra mile and sharing all this info and the extra photos with us :hearts:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 09, 2008, 01:19:40 PM »
:duno:  What the heck is the dude/dudette with the backpack carrying?  (long, cylindrical, silvery thingie).  The other couple seem to be carryinfg something also.  Too early for the Travelocity gnomes, ya think?

It looks like some sort of space ship LOL  :duno: :groan:

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #106 on: November 09, 2008, 01:29:21 PM »

This statement all but confirms that this Pit Stop was extended beyond the nominal 12 hours.  All the cars were still there at 6:30 in the morning.  Even though teams had checked in prior to 6:30 pm the evening before.
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #107 on: November 09, 2008, 03:20:32 PM »
 :wohoo:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 03:26:55 PM by Boingo »

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
Re: The Amazing Race 14 Locations and Spoiler Summary
« Reply #108 on: November 09, 2008, 03:38:15 PM »
Guess I'd put this here! CBS must either be very impressed or very angry...

They're probably very impressed, but maybe a tad bit annoyed at our efficiency as Mrs. Shrek suggested.  Anyway, great job!

Belle Book

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #109 on: November 09, 2008, 03:45:51 PM »
That fits with my theory that there were nine or ten teams in Romania.  Looks like there were just nine, then -- and three all-female ones to boot!  This might be great!

Belle Book

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #110 on: November 09, 2008, 03:49:27 PM »
From Michaels find! Good job you two  :yess:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 10:10:29 PM by puddin »

Offline romaniafan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #111 on: November 09, 2008, 04:51:13 PM »
Yay!! More dirt!! Thought the well had run dry on info from here in Romania, but just got this email from a friend here in Brasov:

"So I sat next to a guy at the wedding yesterday who is a cop in brasov and was assigned as a driver to some of the supporting crew for the amazing race when it came through. from bucharest they had to take the train to brasov, and they went to the black church where they found out their road block. i don't remember what the first one was but the second was something to do with a gypsy village. he didn't know what else they did in brasov but from brasov they went to bran and he said he didn't think they went to Bran Castle but they did have their pit stop. in all he said they spent about 3 days in romania and from here they went to russia."

The crazy thing is I was eating lunch about a minute's walk from the Black Church on Wednesday - if we'd timed it a little better, I might've seen some more action!!!

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 09, 2008, 04:54:03 PM »
Yay!! More dirt!! Thought the well had run dry on info from here in Romania, but just got this email from a friend here in Brasov:

"So I sat next to a guy at the wedding yesterday who is a cop in brasov and was assigned as a driver to some of the supporting crew for the amazing race when it came through. from bucharest they had to take the train to brasov, and they went to the black church where they found out their road block. i don't remember what the first one was but the second was something to do with a gypsy village. he didn't know what else they did in brasov but from brasov they went to bran and he said he didn't think they went to Bran Castle but they did have their pit stop. in all he said they spent about 3 days in romania and from here they went to russia."

The crazy thing is I was eating lunch about a minute's walk from the Black Church on Wednesday - if we'd timed it a little better, I might've seen some more action!!!

OMG thanks romaniafan!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #113 on: November 09, 2008, 05:13:37 PM »

Oh thank you romaniafan! You rock!!  :yess: and Russia again! Wow!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: The Amazing Race 14 Locations and Spoiler Summary
« Reply #114 on: November 09, 2008, 05:54:33 PM »
Great job everyone! :hearts:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #115 on: November 09, 2008, 05:56:42 PM »
Wow, Russia again? Could it be that this season they are going to spend the remaining legs flying to Europe, moving down to Asia, crossing over to Africa and then flying back to USA?

Offline Mrs Shrek

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #116 on: November 09, 2008, 06:30:48 PM »
I'd been hoping for maybe Turkey, or Scandanavia, but Russia is good too.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #117 on: November 09, 2008, 06:47:42 PM »
WTG Race Chasers  :wohoo:, we are on their tail!

Offline redwings8831

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #118 on: November 09, 2008, 07:16:17 PM »

I would be surprised if they go back to St. Petersburg or Moscow. I think it will probably be somewhere in southern Russia, like Sochi. Some of Southern Russia borders the eastern part of the Black Sea and Romania borders the same body of water on the west, so it wouldn't be that far.

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #119 on: November 09, 2008, 07:18:43 PM »
 ;)  Looks like the church is about 2 miles from the station.   ;)

Offline topaz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #120 on: November 09, 2008, 08:03:09 PM »

I would be surprised if they go back to St. Petersburg or Moscow. I think it will probably be somewhere in southern Russia, like Sochi. Some of Southern Russia borders the eastern part of the Black Sea and Romania borders the same body of water on the west, so it wouldn't be that far.
Sochi will be good because that city will host the 2014 Winter Olympics there.  And here's the info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sochi#2014_Winter_Olympics :tup:

p.s.
I hope they should go to Kenya, this season and they'll should feature in an ancestral home town of US President elect Barack Obama, and I don't know where on that area. :duno:

Offline password

• Village Idiot
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #121 on: November 09, 2008, 08:24:46 PM »
I have heard rumors of Turkey being visited.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 09, 2008, 08:25:07 PM »

Cool. Where did you hear these Rumours?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #123 on: November 09, 2008, 08:31:54 PM »

I bet he read it here, and psssst its password ;)

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 09, 2008, 08:33:30 PM »

I bet he read it here, and psssst its password ;)

lmao, oops, my bad.