Author Topic: The Amazing Race 14 Speculation on Spoilers  (Read 677234 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: The Amazing Race 14 Speculation on Spoilers
« Reply #1200 on: March 06, 2009, 09:26:55 PM »
 :funny: Tammy and Victor seriously look to asian-ish to be mistaken.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1201 on: March 07, 2009, 11:20:15 AM »
And Kris has too many Caucasian features to be mistaken for an Asian guy. We have enough good looking guys. We don't need another. :lol:
Just here to visit.

Offline gator27

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1202 on: March 07, 2009, 01:09:30 PM »
So Mel & Mike do make it to Bangkok!  I thought they might do so.

Belle Book

Further support for Mike & Mel .. the March 13 issue of Entertainment Weekly's What to Watch for March 15 says that they enjoy watching Mel traipse thorugh Russia.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1203 on: March 07, 2009, 01:22:46 PM »
Yeah that too gator, i was too lazy to scan it ..i figured we already knew they at least make it to Phuket. 

Offline Ashe

• RFF Sr. Member
    • Black Crystal Battlers
« Reply #1204 on: March 07, 2009, 01:52:37 PM »
Well, I like Mel & Mike well enough, so it's great hearing they get to Bangkok as well as Phuket.  This will officially make them the highest-placing father/son team in TAR history now (although they already guaranteed that by making it through the F9 in the last episode, as TAR3's Dennis & Andrew finished tenth, and TAR4's Steve & Josh finished ninth).

But as for being the highest-placing parent/child team ever?  Well . . . they'd have to win to beat Ronald & Christina's record.  But with Mel's injury, they won't.  I still see them going out in fourth.
Jamison

Eleven teams race around the world for $1,000,000 on The Amazing Race 14!  Sundays at 8/7 Central on CBS!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1205 on: March 07, 2009, 01:58:12 PM »
Well, I like Mel & Mike well enough, so it's great hearing they get to Bangkok as well as Phuket.  This will officially make them the highest-placing father/son team in TAR history now (although they already guaranteed that by making it through the F9 in the last episode, as TAR3's Dennis & Andrew finished tenth, and TAR4's Steve & Josh finished ninth).

But as for being the highest-placing parent/child team ever?  Well . . . they'd have to win to beat Ronald & Christina's record.  But with Mel's injury, they won't.  I still see them going out in fourth.
We don't know that Mel & Mike make it to the leg in Bangkok as that leg comes after Phuket. They were witnessed flying from Bangkok to Phuket only.

Offline Ashe

• RFF Sr. Member
    • Black Crystal Battlers
« Reply #1206 on: March 07, 2009, 02:04:42 PM »

We don't know that Mel & Mike make it to the leg in Bangkok as that leg comes after Phuket. They were witnessed flying from Bangkok to Phuket only.
From Bangkok to Phuket?  Doesn't the former come second on the route?
Jamison

Eleven teams race around the world for $1,000,000 on The Amazing Race 14!  Sundays at 8/7 Central on CBS!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1207 on: March 07, 2009, 02:06:25 PM »
No its Phuket then Bangkok ....

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1208 on: March 07, 2009, 03:01:23 PM »
The spoiler comes as they fly from India to Phuket VIA Bangkok, not for the LEG in Bangkok, so at this point the last spoiler we have on them is Phuket.

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #1209 on: March 07, 2009, 05:48:39 PM »
In other words, we know Mel & Mike made it to Phuket, we just don't know if they made it to Bangkok, unless the Phuket leg's a non-elimination one.

Belle Book

Offline ready2rock

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1210 on: March 10, 2009, 09:41:36 AM »
Hi everyone I am from India and have been following this forum since last few seasons however never thought of registering but the reason to do so now is just to share one really very important info with u people which is this...back in india the amazing race is aired 24 hours after the actual time of US before the the first episode went on air we use to get this like around 30 seconds promo of amazing race season 14 wherein towards the end if i'm not wrong then it's lakisha and jen(2 african ladies slim and tall in their white jackets running towards the stage with Phil standing in there and other racers on each of the sides...which even i know does happen only in the last episode with the final 3 teams...unfortunately i went to the axn site but then they have the promo videos of all the shows in their video section except for amazing race strange enough...as a result i can't confirm but still my gut feeling says that it has to be kisha and jen bcz the only time an all african ladies team made it to the finals was lynn and karlynn and as per what i saw they were definitely not them that's it and maybe this true bcz as per ur predictions kisha and jen were supposed to go in the last episode which didn't happen infact the team which was predicted to be in top 3 was knocked out so may be what i saw was correct...let's see in the coming weeks thanks and bye
The Amazing Race Season 14's favourite team-Kisha and Jen

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1211 on: March 10, 2009, 12:01:11 PM »
 :waves: hi ready rock thank u for the post. r u talking about the last leg caus they end some where i think sibera, is that in inda?? if so the last leg the team u refer too came in second and there was a stage with a lot of danceing ppl on it..but it is only the 4 th leg of the race. i think they finish the race in hawie??
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline gator27

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1212 on: March 10, 2009, 01:08:13 PM »
:waves: hi ready rock thank u for the post. r u talking about the last leg caus they end some where i think sibera, is that in inda?? if so the last leg the team u refer too came in second and there was a stage with a lot of danceing ppl on it..but it is only the 4 th leg of the race. i think they finish the race in hawie??

Siberia is part of Russia.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1213 on: March 10, 2009, 01:25:13 PM »
Welcome to RFF ready2rock!

:welcome3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1214 on: March 10, 2009, 09:09:48 PM »
Based on the title of the episode in India
Alright Guys, We’re At War! (India)
we're probably looking at some sort of military themed tasks.
Jaipur is home to the 61st Calvary (a mounted unit)  :mechbull: with a polo club attached. They also play polo with camels here apparently.
So maybe some military, horse, camel, polo thing? I personally love any detour that's camel based. :jumpy:

Mostly speculation...
From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere

Offline :jerry:

• RFF Sr. Member
  • JTAR Season 1 is on RIGHT NOW!
« Reply #1215 on: March 10, 2009, 09:13:19 PM »
Well just for fun(not to be anoyying or anything) after the teams land in Thailand, will they bump into the people in Elimination Station>.<???LOL just guessing! :funny: Anyway, will the people at ES will leave before the teams come here.

Also, during my vacation, i was in China, a city called Dalian, and there are flights from Beijing, to Tokyobutlanding here first, and i was at the airport around  Nov.20 2008 and i saw people running, and they had backpacks and a camera crew ..i think... and at first i thought they were people late for their flight, but in fact, they were racers...well adleast i think they are....anyway, they were asian so thats y i thought it was just people hurring to board. I can say they could be Tammy and Victor.    

If not, they could be crew of the amazing race china or something.... :neener: the last part was just guessing
Jerry's fantasy game partcipation:
Vic's 4th Race: Jerry and Uycocoa Eliminated
MTAR Season 3: Jerry and Panda (Natasha and Paula) Eliminated

JTAR Season 1 Nanaimo Leg is on right now!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1216 on: March 10, 2009, 09:45:13 PM »

« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 11:40:36 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #1217 on: March 10, 2009, 09:53:29 PM »
He could be talking about a TAR China version? I heard there's one?

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #1218 on: March 10, 2009, 11:23:02 PM »
One little statistic I seem to always keep in my head is correlating eliminations to initial flights out of the US. So far the score is Milano 3, Zurich 1. It is interesting that the team doing the U-Turn was Zurich and the team getting the U-Turn was Milano. The 3 team alliance M/L, T/V, and J/C were all on that same flight too. Just Mel/Mike and Kisha/Jen are left from the Milano flight.

What does it mean? Heck if I know. But the go getters seem to always be on the first flight and seem to end up going the fartherest. Now before anyone starts pulling out statistics, I just mean this in a very, very general way. As I said at the first, it is just something that floats around in my head every race.
Matthew 7:15

Offline ready2rock

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1219 on: March 11, 2009, 12:59:08 AM »
Hey Texas Lady and Tory thanks for ur warm welcome Also wishing u all a happy holi!!! i hope u people know about holi remember tina in green in the last season ok now coming to my point tory i'm not talking about the last episode what i wanna say is that even before the new season went on air back in india they use to show a promo of amazing race where they had clips from previous seasons put together but towards the end i cud see two african ladies in their white jackets running towards phil with teams standing on each sides and cheering them as i mentioned earlier this makes me feel that kisha and jen may definitely be in top 3 unfortunately they have stopped showing that promo now and also the channel's website doesn't feature that video anymore hence i'm not in a position to put forth some concrete proof confirming my info...Anyways once again Happy Holi!!!     :jumpy:
The Amazing Race Season 14's favourite team-Kisha and Jen

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
« Reply #1220 on: March 11, 2009, 01:37:53 AM »
Hey Texas Lady and Tory thanks for ur warm welcome Also wishing u all a happy holi!!! i hope u people know about holi remember tina in green in the last season ok now coming to my point tory i'm not talking about the last episode what i wanna say is that even before the new season went on air back in india they use to show a promo of amazing race where they had clips from previous seasons put together but towards the end i cud see two african ladies in their white jackets running towards phil with teams standing on each sides and cheering them as i mentioned earlier this makes me feel that kisha and jen may definitely be in top 3 unfortunately they have stopped showing that promo now and also the channel's website doesn't feature that video anymore hence i'm not in a position to put forth some concrete proof confirming my info...Anyways once again Happy Holi!!!     :jumpy:

Hi ready2rock! Welcome to RFF too! Hehe

I would just like to comment that, could it be from a different season? I cant seem to recall Kisha/Jen wearing white jackets over the course of the race, even in Siberia already (I see them wearing red all the time...), especially the finish line which is in Maui, Hawaii, which we all know is a tropical and warm, humid place, which makes me think that they wouldn't wear jackets either.  ;D

Hey guys, what do you think?

But I'm really really rooting for a T/V, C/J, C/J Final Three...  :jumpy:
Account is awaiting approval for deletion (approved)

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1221 on: March 11, 2009, 06:14:12 PM »
i think u r right and i think i am realy glad u spelled hawaii wright i tryed 4x to spell it lol i am sooo deslix....
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline Ashe

• RFF Sr. Member
    • Black Crystal Battlers
« Reply #1222 on: March 11, 2009, 07:53:05 PM »
Also, during my vacation, i was in China, a city called Dalian, and there are flights from Beijing, to Tokyobutlanding here first, and i was at the airport around  Nov.20 2008 and i saw people running, and they had backpacks and a camera crew ..i think... and at first i thought they were people late for their flight, but in fact, they were racers...well adleast i think they are....anyway, they were asian so thats y i thought it was just people hurring to board. I can say they could be Tammy and Victor.
Tokyo?

Aha!  I've got it!  If the race was still going on according to the dates, maybe that explains why only one team other than Jaime & Cara were spotted on their flight out of Beijing.  Unless their flight was straight to Maui, maybe the last team took a different flight to a different destination, and the three teams all met up in Tokyo for the final leg of the flight (since lately, the producers seem to want the F3 teams all on as even ground as possible en route to the final city)?
Jamison

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #1223 on: March 11, 2009, 10:40:56 PM »
Tokyo?

Aha!  I've got it!  If the race was still going on according to the dates, maybe that explains why only one team other than Jaime & Cara were spotted on their flight out of Beijing.  Unless their flight was straight to Maui, maybe the last team took a different flight to a different destination, and the three teams all met up in Tokyo for the final leg of the flight (since lately, the producers seem to want the F3 teams all on as even ground as possible en route to the final city)?

. . .

Offline Neobie

• Amazing Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1224 on: March 11, 2009, 11:12:37 PM »
Also, during my vacation, i was in China, a city called Dalian, and there are flights from Beijing, to Tokyo butlanding here first, and i was at the airport around  Nov.20 2008 and i saw people running, and they had backpacks and a camera crew ..i think... and at first i thought they were people late for their flight, but in fact, they were racers...well adleast i think they are....anyway, they were asian so thats y i thought it was just people hurring to board. I can say they could be Tammy and Victor.    

If not, they could be crew of the amazing race china or something.... :neener: the last part was just guessing

Hi Jerry, and welcome!

Could you give us a rough time of the day (and an exact date, if possible) you were at the airport?
Did you just land or were you preparing to leave?

我是冠军 (the Chinese ripoff) is lame and way too melodramatic. Don't think they do the airport stuff though.
Their Guilin-Hunan finale for those interested. (Note how they rip off 24.) *seething hate*
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 12:45:20 AM by Neobie »