Author Topic: What a shocker tonight!!!!!  (Read 5987 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
What a shocker tonight!!!!!
« on: October 30, 2008, 08:18:37 PM »
Ok, was I the ONLY one that was shocked with the results of BOTH Tribal Councils????????

Rob

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: What a shocker tonight!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 08:27:44 PM »
I didn't even hear a word about Ace being blindsided on my trips around the boards...   :groan:

Dan was expected but Susie was a close runner... :)
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 08:28:53 PM »
I expected Dan to go . . . Ace  :groan: didn't see it coming I was as blindsided as Ace.  Had just told the spouse Crystal is gone no way Sugar voted for Ace and then Jeffy read the last vote . . . I didn't like him at first but he had begun to grow on me and Sugar made a Huge HUGE Mistake!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2008, 09:16:45 PM »
I was surprised and mad. Ace is/was my favorite character  :groan: (:;)

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2008, 11:02:55 PM »
I'm extremely pissed too, hmm knew that the boot spoilers were not accurate recently... :groan:

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2008, 06:26:34 AM »
I didn't go by spoilers this week . . . it just seemed like the Ace/Sugar/Matty alliance was strong and mutually beneficial to all involved.  Sugar turned on Ace who'd had her back the entire game to vote with 2 people who have no use for her now. 

Dan (can anyone say needy) was complaining, whiney and annoying everyone at camp and just seemed like the obvious choice for Kota.

Offline nokmdk

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2008, 09:25:11 AM »
I think Sugar made a big mistake to believe those losers! Ace has been my fav player and it sucks coz I don't have the reason to be excited about the show now :( I thought the Matty/Ace/Sugar alliance could do really well and she screwed it up.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2008, 12:49:32 PM »

:'( Ace was my fav too

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2008, 01:35:50 PM »
Who will we cheer for now?  I love the underdogs so with that I hope that Matty survives the merge and goes on a immunity run!

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2008, 01:39:48 PM »
well, I  think part of the reason that Sugar believed Ken and Crystal is because as soon as Ken told her about Ace saying he needed to get the immunity idol from sugar, Ace ASKED her for it lmao :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2008, 02:45:36 PM »
I wanted the Ace--Sugar combo to go to the end...but now I'm mad at Sugar!  (:;)

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline nokmdk

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2008, 07:39:08 AM »
Isn't the reason that Sugar believes those two is because she is not very bright? lol I just don't see the logic in her making that decision whatsoever. They had a good alliance going on.

I kinda like Matty too but isn't he the one partying away all his inheritance?  :lol:

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2008, 03:51:27 PM »
So if the merge is not going to happen this week when will it happen?  Seems Jeff's surprise is the tribes are changed again.  I'm still voting for Bob and Marcus.  They are my favorites.

Offline jojonj

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2008, 03:16:04 PM »
See I believe the opposite..I think Sugar is very smart...Ace was just using her and he stated that to Matty..He had NO intention of keeping her around til the end..he would have used her at the merge and then tossed her out like an old pair of socks..I say go Sugar!!!!  :-*

Offline TKM809

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2008, 02:18:00 PM »
See I believe the opposite..I think Sugar is very smart...Ace was just using her and he stated that to Matty..He had NO intention of keeping her around til the end..he would have used her at the merge and then tossed her out like an old pair of socks..I say go Sugar!!!!  :-*

Exactly Go Sugar!!!! lol