Author Topic: EP8: Apple in the Garden of Eden  (Read 31419 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP8: Apple in the Garden of Eden
« Reply #100 on: November 06, 2008, 09:41:27 PM »
Randy must go but my oh my Corrine is just as cocky. I bet they are setting Corrine and Susie up so that we see Susie beat Corrine at something in a future challenge.

I hateeee Randy but Corrine is sort of hot so I'm letting her cockiness slide....but I would love to see some SUSIEowange on corrine.  :lol:
Well I'm not a Susie fan but some whoop ass SUSIEowange would be  :jam:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 06, 2008, 09:49:47 PM »
LOL, due to the crystalownage tonight I feel that this should be posted:

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #102 on: November 06, 2008, 10:11:30 PM »
i liked crystal tonight, she was funny

Offline kitkaat

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #103 on: November 06, 2008, 10:56:58 PM »
I am so over Marcus, Corinne, Bob, Charlie and Randy. I really thought Susie was going to go with them... I actaully screamed for joy when Susie did not. people may think Susie is not smart or whatever but she is awesome! The smug look on Marcus and Bobs face was hilarious. I freaking love blindsides. Basically, its Kenny, Crystal,Sugar,Susie and Matty till the end for me! Its so weird this season how my opinion has changed through out the season.
By the way, Sugar so should have grabbed that idol .She then would have had two. Who cares if they know you have it. I can't beleive none of them grabbed it.
I also think its hilarious that so many people had Marcus pegged as the winner. I love Survivor.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 06, 2008, 10:59:59 PM »
I love it to kitkaat -- Survivor is the only reality show I started watching from it's FIRST season in 2000....i was TEN YEARS OLD lol! My entire family used to watch it but I'm now the only one left that watches it  :lol:
I really like Crystal, Ken, Sugar, and Matty -- I hope one of them win....oh and after tonight I wouldn't mind seeing Susie win...

I can't wait to see the look on Charlies face when he sees that Marcus was voted out  :lol: :yess:

Offline kitkaat

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #105 on: November 06, 2008, 11:03:38 PM »
ARRGG I had Marcus going then listened to spoilers... should have known... now must go watch the show I just got back from seeing BOLT.  We saw it as a premeir.

haha. Just wait till we get to see Charlies reaction. He will be bawling. He isn't as bad as Corinne, randy and Marcus, but he is pretty boringly horrible. haha

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #106 on: November 07, 2008, 09:38:03 AM »
Okay how stupid were they to get rid of the idol!  I would have said whatever it gets me another week.  OOOHH Corrine is such a b#@##.  ANd next week when she finds out marcus is gone she will get the rep that we have been waiting for.  I hope Randy in his cocky I do not need the idol gets booted!!!  Corrine's we are not clalign it fAng as we do not like that we call if FONG and even corrected Jeff after the IC.

Sugar thinks Kenny tricked her, I hope they can talk soon.  I would love for Sugar, Kenny, Matty and crystal to get far.  yeah crystal has a chip on her shoulder, if i ws not eating  I would get a total b@##@#

One other note... Marcus is the first jury that must mean final 3 as there were 10 left last night.  And poor marcus I do nto forget.  You were out played DUDE and your alliance was not smart enough to want to throw the challenge.  Guess you should have grabbed the idol.

Offline kitkaat

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #107 on: November 07, 2008, 01:06:15 PM »
I thought that was the funniest thing, how Marcus was the first one to want to throw the idol away and he thought he was so smart snd had it all figured out.
I also can't wait till Corinnes true colors come out. I really can't believe how much her and Randy hate Susie. Susie may be quiet and not look like she knows how to play the game, but i think she is finally starting to get it. Who really wants to settle for sixth?