Author Topic: EP7:11/9 My Nose Is on Fire  (Read 60091 times)

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
Re: EP7:11/9 My Nose Is on Fire
« Reply #125 on: November 09, 2008, 04:07:12 PM »
Teams aren't always sure what teams are behind them. I think The Goths yielded Ron and Christina who were ahead of them. Thats if I recall it right? They should have U-Turned Jen and Nathan then they would not have been eliminated,

And yeah that Gman!

Actually, the Goths U-Turned Nicolas & Donald, mistakenly thinking that the grandson and grandfather were behind them, instead of ahead.  If the Goths had figured out that Nicolas & Donald were ahead, I'm certain they would've U-Turned Jen & Nathan -- thus making my day!  Although in a way, it was even better to have Jen be eliminated on her birthday, so I don't know if I should complain.   :lol:

Belle Book

Offline SingularStars

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • The ultimate racer.
« Reply #126 on: November 09, 2008, 04:09:28 PM »
Aww, I was just about to post this because it was one of the biggest WTF moments for me in the entire season and I knew exactly what went down, but Belle Book beat me to it, oh well. It was still a hilarious moment.

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #127 on: November 09, 2008, 04:12:57 PM »
Yes U-Turn might explain how a team got behind Ken/Tina. However, to earn the right to U-Turn someone else, they have to get ahead of at least one other team. With about 30 minutes as the minimum penalty for getting to/from and doing the SpeedBump task, that is unlikely but not impossible.

What if someone U-turns Terrence and Sarah, since they are tough competition? Although I don't understand why anybody wouldn't u-turn Ken/Tina...with the speed bump AND a u-turn they would almost be guaranteed to be eliminated.

Maybe Nick/Starr U-Turn Kelly/Christy because of the whole "feud". There hasn't been anything about them after this leg, right?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #128 on: November 09, 2008, 04:22:49 PM »
Thanks guys and gals, I just couldn't put a face on the U-Turned team.
This is all assuming there's a U-Turn right so..? I don't know? TPTB have not given us a lot to work with this leg, even with all those production pictures on page 1, one can only guess? I'm sticking with Dandrew or Terence and Sarah for elim this leg but do not think its the later for some reason.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 05:44:42 PM by puddin »

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #129 on: November 09, 2008, 05:43:13 PM »
I didnt mean to offend. 

That woman is clearly not Sarah.

I have been waiting for someone to notice it, so i didnt have to waste my time posting it.  But then i read people to continue to talk about Toni/Dallas doing a FF.  It was a little annoying.

You shouldn't have wasted your time then :)

I forgot how time consuming clicking letters on a key board can be!

Wow only about 5 hours later you respond!

It was a waste of my time because its so clearly Toni and Dallas it should have been posted instantly not a day later [by me no less] after many people continue to blab on about Toni and Dallas getting a FF.  I felt it was more a waste of my time to keep reading about Toni and Dallas doing a FF than what really happens.

I want to know what goes on in the episode.

Well, personally I still feel that Toni/Dallas go for a FF :)

and my reply was 5 hours later because at first I wasn't going to say anything, but then I saw you treating everybody here like a bitch so I decided to. Now look who's wasting other peoples time.

:jumpy:  Way to go puddin'!

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #130 on: November 09, 2008, 07:46:40 PM »
The only Deshbandhu Apartments reference I could find for Delhi is in the Kalkaji area south of town.

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #131 on: November 09, 2008, 08:18:35 PM »
There are two bird hospitals in Delhi (both run by the Jains, see here). The one opposite the Red Fort, close to Nai Sarak, is here (video and map here).

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #132 on: November 09, 2008, 08:35:34 PM »
I think its the one by the Fort Slowhatch.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #134 on: November 09, 2008, 09:28:52 PM »
Where are our marionettes? Could that be a future leg clue instead? :duno:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #135 on: November 09, 2008, 09:31:32 PM »
They probably didn't even use them peach, just another introflash we'll never see unless they use it at the beginning of next weeks show to show India.

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #136 on: November 10, 2008, 10:07:46 AM »
The Speed Bump, Gudwara Sis Ganj Sahib. was right next door to Nai Sarak.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #137 on: November 13, 2008, 02:14:06 PM »
The only Deshbandhu Apartments reference I could find for Delhi is in the Kalkaji area south of town.
By the way that is right Slowhatch  :tup:

"My Nose Is On Fire" -- Terence and the other teams must make their way to a central park in in Kalkagij, India where there is an ongoing Holi festival. When teams enter the square, they are pelted with brightly colored powdered dyes and squirted with day-glo colored water. One team member must climb a ladder to reach their next clue, on THE AMAZING RACE 13, Sunday, Nov. 9th(8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) Photo: Chris Castallo/CBS ©2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #138 on: November 15, 2008, 11:15:31 PM »
I love it when they are telling the truth  :tup:
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #139 on: November 15, 2008, 11:56:15 PM »
hehehehe approx.!!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Mrs Shrek

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #140 on: November 16, 2008, 12:26:12 AM »
nah they purposely set the watch wrong just to mislead us ;)

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #141 on: November 16, 2008, 12:52:45 AM »
Huh?  The watch says 9:10.
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."

Offline Mrs Shrek

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #142 on: November 16, 2008, 01:21:49 AM »
yeah, I was joking that they actually left at 8:00 for example, but set the watch to match the time they wanted us to think they left...it made sense in my head at the time :-[

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #143 on: November 16, 2008, 01:54:58 AM »
Now if we could just get watch shots like this when they check in!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #144 on: November 16, 2008, 02:25:41 AM »
And finally we get a great picture of Dalla's tattoo. Remember how long we tried to figure it out? Same for Nick and Starrs *Starr & Nick* The World Tour blue bracelets, lol

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #145 on: November 16, 2008, 02:32:34 AM »
When I saw it in the Chicago photo I thought it was a bird.  :lol: Now I'm guessing a Sagittarius sign.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #146 on: November 16, 2008, 05:48:47 AM »
By the way that is right Slowhatch  :tup:

"My Nose Is On Fire" -- Terence and the other teams must make their way to a central park in in Kalkagij, India where there is an ongoing Holi festival. When teams enter the square, they are pelted with brightly colored powdered dyes and squirted with day-glo colored water. One team member must climb a ladder to reach their next clue, on THE AMAZING RACE 13, Sunday, Nov. 9th(8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) Photo: Chris Castallo/CBS ©2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.

HI EVERYONE!!! :waves: :waves: been a long time since i checked in!! i'm still around!! I had to jump in on the  whole Terance and Sarah team.. I can't believe the way terance acts. is he really from NY??  i mean if he's a marathon runner he's got to be used to "dust" being up his nose!! I WAS DYING when Sarah ws searching through the bird poop tray w/ her hands!! LOL anyway  i'm keeping tabs on whats going on TAR w/ you all in my spare time. miss all of you!! and you people always crack me up!! Great job everyone!! :kuss:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #147 on: November 16, 2008, 07:31:39 PM »
Hello UGot!