Author Topic: EP 7 10/30 It all depends on the Pin-Up girl  (Read 21760 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
EP 7 10/30 It all depends on the Pin-Up girl
« on: October 23, 2008, 08:20:22 PM »
Thursday, Oct. 30 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) SURVIVOR: GABON-It's a double elimination as the seventh and eighth castaways are evicted. Jeff Probst hosts.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.aspx?id=20081023cbs02
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 01:36:59 PM by puddin »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: EP 7 10/30 (title to follow)
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 11:25:29 PM »
From CBS:

Next on Survivor: Gabon
It all depends on the Pin-Up girl

Tensions rise at Fang when one castaway is careless with the tribe’s rice supply.
Paranoia prompts one castaway to scramble for an alliance, alienating his tribe in the process.
The tribes compete in a cutthroat round of a childhood game in an effort to win a lavish reward.
Surprise letters from home bring even the toughest castaways to tears.
A shocking twist is revealed that gives one castaway the chance to change the game for the opposing tribe.
A nail-biting challenge ensues when the tribes learn that they’ll be battling for individual immunity and will both vote out one of their own at two separate Tribal Councils.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline kitkaat

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 12:05:18 AM »
Tensions rise at Fang when one castaway is careless with the tribe’s rice supply.  (dan)Paranoia prompts one castaway to scramble for an alliance, alienating his tribe in the process. (Dan again?Susie)The tribes compete in a cutthroat round of a childhood game in an effort to win a lavish reward. (lets guess who wins)
Surprise letters from home bring even the toughest castaways to tears.  (Randy or Ace crying)A shocking twist is revealed that gives one castaway the chance to change the game for the opposing tribe. ( Not a clue on this one,maybe something to do with sending someone to exile so they can't be voted out.I don't know)A nail-biting challenge ensues when the tribes learn that they’ll be battling for individual immunity and will both vote out one of their own at two separate Tribal Councils. (goodbye Crystal and Dan?)

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2008, 05:43:31 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/aO4TgCcG-T8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/aO4TgCcG-T8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Thanks to Dreamer.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2008, 10:35:53 AM »
Thanks Peach!!!  I am thinking crystal, but what if Sugar does not play the idol and matty votes for her.  Could she go?

Shocking twist I would think they could give someone immunity on the other tribe.    But to change the game for the other tribe, it would mean Fang gives Dan immunity to save him but I do tno see this, I would say save Susie as she might be precuieved as weak. OR they give immunity to someone on Fang.  If they are talking about voting crystal and Sugar we know they do not have immunity. 

Offline kitkaat

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: EP 7 10/30 It all depends on the Pin-Up girl
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2008, 03:17:56 PM »
I think if they have to give the other tribe immunity, Ace will get it and Susie will aswell. Ace would get it from the other tribe just because of numbers. I would see Susie getting immunity just because she is perceived as the weakest and they would want to try and get that tribe weaker. Did anyone mention Sugar being voted out? The other tribe i could see giving individual immunity to her too..I'm really hoping for Sugar and Kenny making it past this week!

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2008, 05:38:58 PM »
From CBS:

Next on Survivor: Gabon
It all depends on the Pin-Up girl

Tensions rise at Fang when one castaway is careless with the tribe’s rice supply.
Paranoia prompts one castaway to scramble for an alliance, alienating his tribe in the process.
The tribes compete in a cutthroat round of a childhood game in an effort to win a lavish reward.
Surprise letters from home bring even the toughest castaways to tears.
A shocking twist is revealed that gives one castaway the chance to change the game for the opposing tribe.
A nail-biting challenge ensues when the tribes learn that they’ll be battling for individual immunity and will both vote out one of their own at two separate Tribal Councils.

I don't know which one is careless with the tribe's rice supply, but I doubt it's Kenny.  Maybe Crystal or Ace.  I think clue #2 refers to Dan.  Kota probably wins Reward, and in that case Randy probably is moved to tears.  As for clue #4, I suspect the person who wins Individual Immunity will be able to give it to someone else.  Don't know who that is.  And I think either Crystal or Ace are going home for Fang, while Dan's walking the plank for Kota.

Belle Book

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2008, 10:44:43 PM »
thanks to survivorphoenix  :hearts:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2008, 01:05:36 AM »

Offline kitkaat

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2008, 08:34:42 AM »
Does anyone think that Sugar might blind side Ace somehow?? The preview sort of makes me think that...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2008, 03:37:06 PM »
Does anyone think that Sugar might blind side Ace somehow?? The preview sort of makes me think that...
Which makes me think Ace is safe!

press release

A NAIL-BITING CHALLENGE ENSUES WHEN THE TRIBES LEARN THAT THEY'LL BE BATTLING FOR INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY AND BOTH WILL HAVE TO VOTE OUT ONE OF THEIR OWN AT TWO SEPARATE TRIBAL COUNCILS, ON "SURVIVOR GABON -- EARTH'S LAST EDEN," THURSDAY, OCT. 30

"It All Depends On The Pin-Up Girl" – A shocking twist is revealed giving one Castaway the chance to change the game for the opposing tribe.  Meanwhile, surprise letters from home bring even the toughest Castaways to tears, on SURVIVOR: GABON – EARTH'S LAST EDEN, Thursday, Oct. 30 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2008, 03:43:13 PM »
press photos thanks to survivorphoenix

The Kota tribe (Marcus Lehman, Corinne Kaplan, Dan Kay, Susie Smith, Bob Crowley, left to right) rests up for the next challenge in the seventh episode of SURVIVOR: GABON- EARTH'S LAST EDEN Thursday, Oct. 30th (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS ©2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2008, 03:43:50 PM »
Randy Bailey and Corinne Kaplan of the Kota tribe discuss the next challenge in the seventh episode of SURVIVOR: GABON- EARTH'S LAST EDEN Thursday, Oct. 30th (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS ©2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2008, 03:44:34 PM »
Dan Kay and Randy Bailey of the Kota tribe rest up for the next challenge in the seventh episode of SURVIVOR: GABON- EARTH'S LAST EDEN this Thursday, Oct. 30th (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS ©2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2008, 03:45:08 PM »
Jessica "Sugar" Kiper, a pin-up model from Brooklyn, NY explores Exile Island in the seventh episode of SURVIVOR: GABON- EARTH'S LAST EDEN Thursday, Oct. 30th (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS ©2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2008, 03:46:28 PM »
Dan Kay, a lawyer from Walpole, MA prepares for the next challenge in the seventh episode of SURVIVOR: GABON- EARTH'S LAST EDEN Thursday, Oct. 30th (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS ©2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

Susie Smith, a hairdresser from Charles City, IA prepares for the next challenge in the seventh episode of SURVIVOR: GABON- EARTH'S LAST EDEN Thursday, Oct. 30th (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS ©2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2008, 03:47:12 PM »
Crystal, Cox, Ace Gordon, Matty Whitmore (back row) and Kenny Hoang(front) prepare a meal at basecamp in the seventh episode of SURVIVOR: GABON- EARTH'S LAST EDEN Thursday, Oct. 30th (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS ©2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2008, 03:48:50 PM »
Crystal Cox, an Olympic athlete from Durham, NC, prepares for the next challenge in the seventh episode of SURVIVOR: GABON- EARTH'S LAST EDEN Thursday, Oct. 30th (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS ©2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

Kenny Hoang, a professional gamer from Westminster, CA prepares for the next challenge in the seventh episode of SURVIVOR: GABON- EARTH'S LAST EDEN Thursday, Oct. 30th (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS ©2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

Ace Gordon, a fashion photographer from Naples, FL strategizes at basecamp in the seventh episode of SURVIVOR: GABON- EARTH'S LAST EDEN Thursday, Oct. 30th (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS ©2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2008, 03:49:31 PM »
Kenny Hoang, Ace Gordon, Matty Whitmore, Crystal Cox and Jessica "Sugar" Kiper(left to right) of the Fang tribe prepares for to compete in their next challenge in the seventh episode of SURVIVOR: GABON- EARTH'S LAST EDEN Thursday, Oct. 30th (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS ©2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2008, 03:50:18 PM »
Matty Whitmore, Bob Crowley and Kenny Hoang (left to right) compete in the "Elephant Eggs" challenge in the seventh episode of SURVIVOR: GABON- EARTH'S LAST EDEN Thursday, Oct. 30th (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS ©2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2008, 03:51:01 PM »
Ace Gordon, Dan Kay and Crystal Cox (left to right) compete in the "Elephant Eggs" challenge in the seventh episode of SURVIVOR: GABON- EARTH'S LAST EDEN Thursday, Oct. 30th (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS ©2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2008, 03:51:36 PM »
Corinne Kaplan, Bob Crowley, Susie Smith, Marcus Lehman, Randy Bailey, Charlie Herschel, and Dan Kay (left to right) of the Kota tribe get ready to compete against Jessica "Sugar" Kiper, Matty Whitmore, Kenny Hoang, Ace Gordon and Crystal Cox (left to right) of Fang in the "Elephant Eggs" challenge in the seventh episode of SURVIVOR: GABON - EARTH'S LAST EDEN Thursday, Oct. 30th (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS ©2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2008, 03:52:29 PM »
Charlie Herschel, host Jeff Prost, Marcus Lehman and Ace Gordon (left to right) watch as Susie Smith and Randy Bailey navigate the "Lake Log Jam" immunity challenge in the seventh episode of SURVIVOR: GABON- EARTH'S LAST EDEN Thursday, Oct. 30th (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS ©2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2008, 03:52:56 PM »
Series host Jeff Probst looks on as Ace Gordon and Marcus Lehman attempt the "Lake Log Jam" immunity challenge in the seventh episode of SURVIVOR: GABON- EARTH'S LAST EDEN Thursday, Oct. 30th (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS ©2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2008, 10:24:56 AM »
Interesting Susie against Randy....individual immunity