Archive > The Amazing Race 13 Spoilers/Speculation

EP8:11/16 "I’m Like an Angry Cow"

(1/55) > >>

georgiapeach:
Sunday, Nov. 16 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) THE AMAZING RACE-For the first time in the history of the series, Race takes teams to Kazakhstan, where the remaining racers have a close encounter of the "bird kind" when they are forced to contend with 30,000 chickens in their path to the pit stop. Phil Keoghan hosts

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.aspx?id=20081023cbs02

Belle Book:
I wonder why they skipped information on Episode 7, which is on November 9th.

Belle Book

Slowhatch:
This page states the Sunkar falcon farm is in the Alma-Arasan gorge south of the city; after doing a little translating ("Kennel hunting birds and dogs"), I'll make a guess and say it's here.

puddin:
Clues:
I'm Like An Angry Cow
WHEN THE RACE MAKES ITS FIRST EVER TRIP TO KAZAKHSTAN, TEAMS HAVE A CLOSE ENCOUNTER OF THE BIRD KIND WHEN THEY COME FACE-TO-FACE WITH OVER 30,000 CHICKENS, ON "THE AMAZING RACE 13," SUNDAY, NOV. 16 ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

*For the first time in the history of the Race, Teams travel to Kazakhstan where a Roadblock with over 30,000 chickens awaits
**Racers have a close encounter of the bird kind when 30,000 chickens cross their road to the pit stop.
***Watch as the Amazing Racers have to search through thousands of chickens for a golden egg

*& dress up like a cow in search of a milk stand.

*Teams encounter Mongol warriors and receive clues via Falcon Delivery.

*In a haste to avoid elimination, one team leaves behind something very important.

*And a team takes a huge risk only to find they can’t stomach the meat from a sheep’s rear.
**  and one Team makes a risky move that could prove to be either a game changer or the end of the road

Clue tells the teams to go to Alel Agro chicken plant thanks Slowhatch

Hours of operation, teams bunched

Race for the Fast Forward

Fast Forward
**And a team takes a huge risk only to find they can’t stomach the meat from a sheep’s rear.
**  and one Team makes a risky move that could prove to be either a game changer or the end of the road
Nick/Starr Terence/Sarah go for the  Fast Forward

Roadblock
*For the first time in the history of the Race, Teams travel to Kazakhstan where a Roadblock with over 30,000 chickens awaits
**Racers have a close encounter of the bird kind when 30,000 chickens cross their road to the pit stop.
***Watch as the Amazing Racers have to search through thousands of chickens for a golden egg 

Tina

Toni

Detours
*& dress up like a cow in search of a milk stand.
Whos the angry cow?

Ken and Tina

Toni and Dallas

Which is the other detour?

*Teams encounter Mongol warriors and receive clues via Falcon Delivery. 

cranes
Dallas and Toni

Dandrew

PitStop

Misc~

puddin:

--- Quote from: puddin on October 16, 2008, 12:58:11 AM ---

From this photo in this thread , Slowhatch says "Don't laugh but it looks like a minaret to me. I looked around Almaty but didn't see anything similar"

Boingo finds it!! :jumpy:
Egyptian Islamic Center (mosque) in Almaty

Slowhatch adds the photo below as well as more details:

According to the map, the area behind Nur Mubarak/Nur Mosque/Egypt Cultural Centre is described as Al-Farabi Kazakh National University and "Botanic Garden." She looks a little sad in the confessional; maybe they're out, or maybe it was just a long day.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version