Author Topic: Amazing Race Asia: Timelines  (Read 5543 times)

Offline tarflyonthewall

• RFF Frantic Poster
Amazing Race Asia: Timelines
« on: October 22, 2008, 11:34:05 PM »
So, in an attempt to finally get some timelines for TAR Asia on the internet, I wound up downloading the old episodes I could find and doing them myself. They're not all done at the moment, but they should generally be updated fairly soon (for seasons 1 and 3 especially, season 2 may take a little longer because I've gotta wait until the next repeat on my "satellite" channel).

TAR Asia Timelines

Offline Sam‽

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sam's Reality Wiki
Re: Amazing Race Asia: Timelines
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 04:26:57 PM »
So, in an attempt to finally get some timelines for TAR Asia on the internet, I wound up downloading the old episodes I could find and doing them myself. They're not all done at the moment, but they should generally be updated fairly soon (for seasons 1 and 3 especially, season 2 may take a little longer because I've gotta wait until the next repeat on my "satellite" channel).

TAR Asia Timelines

Thank you, this is pretty useful  :hearts:

Offline tarflyonthewall

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008, 11:01:56 PM »
Thank you so much. I've just uploaded Legs 4, 5, 6, and 7 of TAR Asia 1, and the rest of that season should be up in a few days. I've tried not to be as sarcastic as I normally would be writing these, considering the reaction it got the last time I did it like that, but I probably failed miserably.

Offline tarflyonthewall

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 01:04:39 AM »
Okay, all of Season 1 has been done and added, as well as the first two episodes of Season 2. I've found a few different blogs around the place which have allowed me to work out most of the rest of that season (but not all), and those should be up whenever I can get around to it.

Offline tarflyonthewall

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2008, 09:20:06 PM »
I've gotten all of TARA2 written up, except for the following information I couldn't find anywhere. If you can help, please do:

• Money given for Legs 4 (Rotorua), 5A and 5B (Japan and Busan), 6 (Korea), 9 and 10 (the two Hungary legs), and the finale
  • The hint for the zipline RoadBlock
  • Daichi/Sawaka's departure time for Leg 3 (Hong Kong/Auckland)
  • Arrivals at Central Pier and Standard Chartered Bank (Leg 3, Hong Kong), the Tirau Caltex (Leg 4, Rotorua), and the Old Opera House in Frankfurt
  • Completion orders for the sledging and agrojet tasks in Leg 4 (Rotorua), and the tae kwon do task and lock/key RB (both Leg 5B, in Busan)

Edit: Since I'm doing these in order, the quicker I can get this sorted out the quicker I can get TARA3 out of the way.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 09:28:21 PM by tarflyonthewall »